• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't pay me enough to make me sit through that shit.

I like t-shirts with funny nerd references. I think 70% of my t-shirts are Star Wars based.

7 years of living in London doesn't mean you won't occasionally get on the wrong train and end up 30 mins away in the wrong direction.

Edit: shit yeah, top of the page 2 pages in a row. Yeah you heard me, 50ppp motherfuckers.

Mikeside

You couldn't pay me enough to make me sit through that shit.

I like t-shirts with funny nerd references. I think 70% of my t-shirts are Star Wars based.

7 years of living in London doesn't mean you won't occasionally get on the wrong train and end up 30 mins away in the wrong direction.

Edit: shit yeah, top of the page 2 pages in a row. Yeah you heard me, 50ppp motherfuckers.

See, I like the references and occasionally find the shirts funny, but I don't like being 'the guy who wears funny tshirts' and that's what I felt like.

I've had a shitty week so I've decided I'm going to get annihilated tonight.

Relationships are such a hassle sometimes, I suppose now that it's been a year I'll have to work a lot harder to keep the other half interested.

But I'll worry about that stuff tomorrow.

See, I like the references and occasionally find the shirts funny, but I don't like being 'the guy who wears funny tshirts' and that's what I felt like.

That's how I feel at uni, but let the haters hate and stack paper like Kentpaul, I say.

Incontinentia: what are you basing that on? (It's something I have considered...)

That's how I feel at uni, but let the haters hate and stack paper like Kentpaul, I say.

Incontinentia: what are you basing that on? (It's something I have considered...)

Nothing other than being a cantankerous old bastard. The older I get, the more I realise relationships are a massive pain in the arse and having one be so much hassle in the first year normally means get rid.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I dont have the xbox version >.<

I got the satisfaction of saying I was a PC gamer today to a salesman who asked me what i played

it was glorious

GLORIOUS

Mikeside

Hit me up when it's go time for L4D2, I'll join.

By the way, finally started talking to an interesting girl on OKC, she seems nice & the conversation has been great.

...typically she lives in fucking Finland.

They should do a red button thing on comic relief where you text to donate and the reply includes an activation code which allows you to skip the crocodile tear fundraisy segments and watch something funny instead. I know they're doing good serious work, I just think they'd raise loads that way.

Jessie J looks good bald.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Can somebody take note of the funny bits of comic relief and tell me then so i know what to google in a week or so, because those teary bits are the reason i no longer watch it

Mikeside

They should do a red button thing on comic relief where you text to donate and the reply includes an activation code which allows you to skip the crocodile tear fundraisy segments and watch something funny instead. I know they're doing good serious work, I just think they'd raise loads that way.

I've always said they should do this for NSPCC/RSPCA/ETC adverts - text to donate and you never have to see the advert again, just a short clip of a puppy wagging it's tail and some awesome jazz music, maybe text on screen saying "Thanks, you're awesome"

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
By the way, finally started talking to an interesting girl on OKC, she seems nice & the conversation has been great.

I got talking to a really hot 22 year old last night, but I think I've blown it. I always panic with the hot ones. I asked her on a date after just a handful of messages, and she said she would rather get to know me better first before actually meeting me, and I've not heard back again since :(

Mikeside

I got talking to a really hot 22 year old last night, but I think I've blown it. I always panic with the hot ones. I asked her on a date after just a handful of messages, and she said she would rather get to know me better first before actually meeting me, and I've not heard back again since :(

Ahhh, I had that problem with a stunning blonde last month - we were doing the instant message thing back and forth for ages, then I asked her out for a drink & suddenly the replies stopped coming.

Bah, OKC girls.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Worst bus journey home ever. Mental note for if I go to Eurogamer this year. Don't take the C4.

2 hours man. 2 bloody hours.

Hit me up when it's go time for L4D2, I'll join.

All the best people live in Finland, including my future ex-husband

Ahhh, I had that problem with a stunning blonde last month - we were doing the instant message thing back and forth for ages, then I asked her out for a drink & suddenly the replies stopped coming.

Bah, OKC girls.

I might join OKC just to do this to guys.

You know, for the lulz.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
pro starcraft all weekend ahhhhh yeah
Right there with you, f0rk (as soon as I get my computer desk tomorrow).

shasta.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Imagine working for one of those companies who has a celebrities visit for Comic Relief and you're just sitting there wondering who the hell they are.

Suairyu

Banned
night in with boardgames, being introduced to my flatmate's circle of friends

... they all seem to be friends with the one ex of mine I actually loathe

fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom