• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Ugh, my Facebook feed is full of people who seem to have only just discovered poverty last night watching Comic Relief.

"oh my god as a mother I can't believe how bad things are, if my baby was ill I'd be all liek noooooo blahblahblah, I donated £5 DO YOUR PART TOO"

I'm probably just grumpy this morning, but seriously.
Why are people so unanimously aggravating?
I donated watching the river trek thingy the other night. I was weak, the kids broke my heart.

I dunno, whatever the reason, people are donating. That can only be a good thing right?

Edit: I'm up for some Halo a little later, maybe 5, 6 o'clock. Who's playing?

f0rk

Bioshock didn't really play great for me and they haven't shown anything to say Infinite will be much better. In fact the trailers make it look very linear.

Bioshock didn't really play great for me and they haven't shown anything to say Infinite will be much better. In fact the trailers make it look very linear.

I don't mind linear, so long as they've gotten the story and world down well. That's the most exciting part of all this for sure.

The skyhook stuff sounded cool but I'll be surprised if that hasn't been dumbed down from the initial "combat arena" reveal years ago.

Reknoc

Infinite's biggest problem is that the sky is a boring ass environment. Under the sea is much more interesting, plus it helped make the game pretty atmospheric and claustrophobic

noffles

Banned
Yeah that demo was such a load of bullshit

I wouldn't be surprised if the Skyhook is limited to the first 1/5 of the game and they've designed the first 1/5 of the game around it like in that trailer.

Unless you're on about the 'REAL IN-GAME TRAILER' which obviously wasn't in-game.

Edit: Oh, the combat arena thing.

Maybe for one area, but past that? They're not that generous.

Hystzen

I would say that every e3 demo has been scripted for bioshock only mon scripted was the shooting demo a Spike was it? The rest been meh I have issues getting hyped these days after pretty much every AAA game last year was not that great

noffles

Banned
I can't get hyped yet. I have tonnes of coursework for next week. I'm in essay mode right now, which means there is no such thing as a sleeping pattern until they're done.

Watched this earlier and still full of hype.

tumblr_m1tgwas1dW1qd54da.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I want to hate JT so bad but his shit is just too well produced, I always end up nodding along against my will.

You don't actually know if it was bullshit or not yet, and you're also condemning it for not being impressive enough bullshit.

what

OK, I'll rephrase that: if that stuff was bullshit, I'll be surprised, because it didn't seem THAT out there. I believe that a lot of the early stuff they've shown was running in real-time and whatever, and could have made it into the game, but appears to now be thrown out for whatever reason.

I dunno. That game man. The themes excite me so fucking much, but they showed it so fucking early...

Hystzen

Well that was bad timing for calling my noble steed Black Mane on red dead. I whistled he ran to me then a train turned him into mist as he crossed the tracks to get to me.

Heartbroken is not the word

Mr. Sam

Well that was bad timing for calling my noble steed Black Mane on red dead. I whistled he ran to me then a train turned him into mist as he crossed the tracks to get to me.

Exact same thing happened to me. Surprisingly depressing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That's starcraft right? I'm understanding this rugby match just as much as I understood the starcraft match I saw in south Korea.
Yep. And fair due, I would probably have trouble following some of the Korean streams. Though Starcraft isn't too difficult to follow once you understand the basics.

That's actually hilarious.

Know that feel bro.

SO STRESSED WATCHING THE RUGBY

Doesn't help with the bf making digs. Bloody English.

Lirlond

Burger plans fell through. Went for a burger anyway. I've been craving this for weeks. I don't care if I look awkward eating alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom