• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

I would be a DJ for free, making people listen to good music for a change would be enough for me

iba2dCEOYL2uWC.gif

NinjaBoiX

I should learn to make a note of post numbers. Getting the last post on a page is saddening.
The "pics that make you laugh" thread always stalls at the last post, then explodes at the start of the next page.

Yes, I'm part of the problem.

Mikeside

What happened to the days when they played a fun little song to end the night on?

Yeah, I miss that. The Ag used to play stuff like "So Fucking Crazy (Metallica x Britney Spears) or the Toy Dolls version of Nelly The Elephant.

What club did you go to tonight?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, I miss that. The Ag used to play stuff like "So Fucking Crazy (Metallica x Britney Spears) or the Toy Dolls version of Nelly The Elephant.

What club did you go to tonight?
No where. Been relaxing at home tonight.

Yesterday I went to some local place. Thing is it was too loud. They actually put the volume up part way through for some reason. The place actually had two levels so they should really have one place for dancing and another for chatting.

Forget the DJing. I need to open a club. Then I'd have control over both the playlist and the volume.

Because you are clearly not getting the message.

Don't you come back no more.

Mikeside

Yay phone number from bartender! :D

You're an inspiration. Well played.

No where. Been relaxing at home tonight.

Yesterday I went to some local place. Thing is it was too loud. They actually put the volume up part way through for some reason. The place actually had two levels so they should really have one place for dancing and another for chatting.

Forget the DJing. I need to open a club. Then I'd have control over both the playlist and the volume.

Ahh, I thought you'd gone out two nights on the trot.

What would you call your club?

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. D:

Tell me about it - so freakin' tired!

NinjaBoiX

Man, the writing in The Office is so good:

Brent: In fact, a postage stamp is legal tender. A bus driver would have to accept that, as currency.

Tim: Yeah, that'd happen.

Brent: Well if he doesn't, report him.

Tim: Yeah, I'll report him while I'm walking home.

Like most comedy though, it's all in the delivery.

You're an inspiration. Well played.

Danke! Although it is a little easier when she's from Southern California like me. She has picked up the Yorkie accent rather well though. It was funny hearing her switch whenever she'd serve someone and then talk to me. xD

And she's 20 as well. I feel so old. :(

SKINNER!

Banned
Midnight cereal. Thank you Tesco 24/7!

SoCal chicks in the UK?! All I've met are Canadians here...not that I dislike Canadians or anything...just Montreal.

NinjaBoiX

Gareth: Alright then, if you're so clever, what am I thinking about now?

Tim: *sigh* You're thinking, "how could I kill a tiger armed only with a biro?"

Gareth: No, I was just wondering, will there every be a boy born, who can swim faster than a shark.

I cut the bit about the shoes out, eh, you get the jist.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched the In the flesh repeat on bbc3. Anyone else watch it?

Morning BritGAF!

It's the start of another week, will hopefully take delivery of my new rig by Friday and then I don't plan on moving for 48 hours unless I need to the toilet or eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom