• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
6 POOL~~~~
Zerg_6_pool_363655166.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
f0rk I sent you a friend request on Steam. Also might be adding other people. If you get a request from Nathanarchist that's me.

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO™;50482242 said:
Finished it about 2 hours ago :D

Really started enjoying it once I figured out how to block/parry
about a third of the way through the game lols

Woo! Just completed it now.

Totally the same. I sorta got the hang of it during the beginning and figured "meh, I'll just slash my way to the end" but soon discovered that it was not possible to not parry through the game so I forced myself to learn and master it. It was only around a third of the way through that you kinda had to quickly hit square and flick the directional to get it to do it every time. I was holding on square and the directional stick too long and was wondering "why the fuck is he not deflecting that shit?!" Also, accidentally found the dodge move (Square and X) which came in handy. Loved the game overall and I loved that I had to learn the moves, figure out how to beat the bosses (last time I had to do that was the Metroid Prime trilogy I think), master the moves or you won't progress far etc. You don't get that in games these days.

So I come out of possibly the greatest concert ever to a page of.....

Fuck you guys, I'm out for the rest of the night. See you tomorrow, hopefully you'll have gotten some taste by then.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Xzibit isn't even that great in my opinion. I don't mind him featured on tracks but his stuff is boring.

Fully agree, Even on his own tracks he has a great voice, beats and flow but fuck there just ain't no spark.

I think the same about Jay Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom