• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sam

What's more impressive - being temporarily banned several times with one account or being permanently banned with several accounts?

Hystzen

original.png

no idea why posted this just wanted to

Hystzen

What's more impressive - being temporarily banned several times with one account or being permanently banned with several accounts?

its a tie but same account is slightly more impressive it like you been a better dick to get banned but not enough to be gone forever

Ok, I am now lost completely as to what is going on here. Someone want to fill me in in words I understand?

OK, for those who don't have Facebook- Incontentia Buttocks was an alt account of J Tourettes- an old BritGAF bloke who got permed. He said it himself, the Facebook group where he confessed this is open for all to peruse, so I figure I can say that without pissing people off. Also, fuck secrecy.

Anyway, I was under the impression Musha still bumps into Tourettes every now and then. So what BeeGee said.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
OK, for those who don't have Facebook- Incontentia Buttocks was an alt account of J Tourettes- an old BritGAF bloke who got permed. He said it himself, the Facebook group where he confessed this is open for all to peruse, so I figure I can say that without pissing people off. Also, fuck secrecy.

Anyway, I was under the impression Musha still bumps into Tourettes every now and then. So what BeeGee said.

Thanks Green Scar,

I get horribly confused when people like JT/IB change identities midstream. Ta for sorting it out.

noffles

Banned
too much drama in this thread i think i might stray off and start posting in the black culture thread instead of britgaf from now on

noffles

Banned
if u guys want 2 contact me ask donkey show to text me or tash and mike to facebook me as they have just accepted my friend requests

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom