• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Inc said:
My post approximately said: You're single? I thought a veteran of a 1000 (simulated) fights would have mad pussy.If you're going to do another travelogue, please take a writing course. 'I did this, then I did that and these people are all phonies' is only entertaining for one or two posts.

IMG

noffles

Banned
EviLore, if he actually does suck your dick, will you let him back?

I think he's pretty cool and I think everyone else would love for him to be back.

Thanks,

noffles xx

Rubbish King

EviLore, if he actually does suck your dick, will you let him back?

I think he's pretty cool and I think everyone else would love for him to be back.

Thanks,

noffles xx
He is cool, stand up guy in fact
I mean, that post is obviously rude, but eh. Really?
I'm not sure how to react to it tbh, i love GAF but I don't think he shoulda been perma'd

Why would you do that lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OMG I'm Facebook friends with Tash!

You're not my first GAF facebook friend unfortunately

Like, I've made fun of EviLore's travel writing before, but he just laughed it off.

Now I'm worried. The rules have changed! D:

OK I know the rules are still "don't be a dick"

SKINNER!

Banned
lmao, just saw the post that got him banned (it's on fb) and I literally laughed out loud. Incon, if you're reading this then you sir are getting a pint at the next meetup. I could fucking hug you right now!

Meadows

Banned
"Technically 3 times yo. J Tourettes, Kavanagh and now Incontinentia Buttocks. R.I.P."

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I KNEW IT WAS HIM AGAIN

Suairyu

Banned
who let you back in meadows?

But seriously, how long have you been back?

Also what thread did Buttocks say that silly post in? What was the context?

noffles

Banned
Kavanagh is the surname of a character in 50 Shades.

Is he a fan?

fuck off does he

My name is the shit

My english teacher said my last name made her think of a detective in a romantic novel

Nah, your name is poo.

For some reason I thought Mike's surname would be Biggles. I'm disappointed.

Mike Biggles.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Technically 3 times yo. J Tourettes, Kavanagh and now Incontinentia Buttocks. R.I.P."

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I KNEW IT WAS HIM AGAIN
I had a feeling incontinentia buttocks was a bit of a throwaway name. Well apparently he'll be back again soon, whether we know it's him or not is the real question.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
But then you'll know my true gender.

I lose track of this gender stuff with all you youngsters. Do I need to toss a coin, or throw a die, or spin a 50p piece on its edge, or pick a random number up to 100-ish? It's too damn complicated, and besides I don't care.

noffles

Banned
I lose track of this gender stuff with all you youngsters. Do I need to toss a coin, or throw a die, or spin a 50p piece on its edge, or pick a random number up to 100-ish? It's too damn complicated, and besides I don't care.

Do I not have a legal right to choose my gender?

Also, idk. Adding one person might be like favouritism. I'd have to add all of you after one person spreads the word.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister

Correct. You do not have a legal right to choose your gender. So there. (Well, that's roughly the position. There are a few minor exceptions.)

Also, idk. Adding one person might be like favouritism. I'd have to add all of you after one person spreads the word.

This bit loses me completely. Sounds like facebook talk. Don't have Facebook. So also don't care. Is this what you people spend your time worrying about?

Rubbish King

You're not god

You know who i am, i wanted to know who you are

gah

Im pretty sure you cant legally just choose

You have to be assessed and shit

Rubbish King

It was my avatar for rpj

but i only had it for a few days

Im not enjoying the fact you guys know who i am, but you people are a mystery

ADD ME BITCHES

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
About time I took off that Welsh rugby shirt - don't want to be seen to be gloating - MWAHAHAHAHA.

Pardon me while I fiddle with my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom