• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would probably work if you were actually not drunk. For a GAF meetup this seems spectacularly unlikely. Besides, if you are not drunk you will never be photographed as you will be the one behind the camera. So no point getting the T-shirt.

Nah, we'd love it.]

EXCEPTYOUBAILONGAFMEETS

The irony being when I'm sober I can't walk in a straight line, when I'm drunk I can.

If there's a GAF meet in summer, I'll be there.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Is anybody else fed up with numb nuts sharing stupid shit on Facebook? Such as 'Share this picture to test an iPhone 6'. I want to smack some intelligence into these idiots
What about "we have 256 iPhone that can't be sold so we're giving them away, like and share and we'll send you one" I abuse the offender every time
Remember Star Wars Tazos that came with Walkers Crisps? Those were the fucking days I tell you what!!
YES

THEY WERE THE SHIT

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You need, first, to think about whether it is a good idea or not.

Hint: It isn't

You're among friends here, but that's not immediately obvious to people lurking and browsing in various threads - and they might easily take it as a wanton slur. Which is probably the opposite result of what you would want.

I don't know man, surely he could just say "Ian Dury" and drop the mic. But I get what you mean, friendly slurs can be hard to parse online.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Just been wracking my brains trying to remember what tazos were. Googled. Oh yeah, budget pogs! I hated those, kids would try to bet with them but nobody wanted that shit.

This thought process also reminded me of mini goblins (boglins?). They were the best.

Just been wracking my brains trying to remember what tazos were. Googled. Oh yeah, budget pogs! I hated those, kids would try to bet with them but nobody wanted that shit.

Haha, damn I remember pogs. That shit was the beyblade of our days. At lunch we'd have mad pog battles, always showing off who's got the shiniest or biggest slammer, etc.

always showing off who's got the shiniest or biggest slammer, etc.

300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

noffles

Banned
FUCK YOU NOFFLES

I fell into your trap :(

I think it's fucking hilarious that people take me seriously when I do that. Can't wait for member status so that I can do it on a much more intense scale.

Posting in the OT right after about how I can't wait just made it all the more funnier to me.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I think it's fucking hilarious that people take me seriously when I do that. Can't wait for member status so that I can do it on a much more intense scale.

Posting in the OT right after about how I can't wait just made it all the more funnier to me.

Well, you're playing an interesting game noffles that's for sure. Been nice knowing you. Thought I would get that in before it gets too late.

Uh, this is weird. Went back to the local and got that 33 year old mom's number from her mom and sister.

EDIT: And now the mom wants to meet up soon. xD

Suairyu

Banned
pain has died down for the most part

flatmate has made tramadol, morphine, and diazepam available to me if I want any

might take the diazepam just for the complete relaxation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom