• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

tumblr_m91wdoU61P1qzx8f2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m91wdoU61P1qzx8f2o2_500.jpg

what the texts are like

Mikeside

It's currently feeling like the dregs of a houseparty where a fight just broke out. Everyone is standing around, feeling kind of awkward and sobering up.

In my experience, this is a good time for somebody to skin up and put an episode of Peep Show on.

noffles

Banned
Presentation day, oh boy. I have to draft up a bibliography, email a tutor, meet up with my friends so we can go over it one last time, and then write some potential questions during the Q&A bit just in-case everyone is a dick.

It's all going to be worth it just to have Tuesday stress free.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Dear god, reading this thread is like coming downstairs after a party I've missed and seeing puke and blood and shit all over the walls. Shit got tense. I liked how Meadows was trying to cement his position as thread twatbag for a while.

So back to normal for a while? Shame about JT/IB, he's a lovely bloke who just so happens to love antagonising people. Every group needs one.

noffles

Banned
Dear god, reading this thread is like coming downstairs after a party I've missed and seeing puke and blood and shit all over the walls. Shit got tense. I liked how Meadows was trying to cement his position as thread twatbag for a while.

So back to normal for a while? Shame about JT/IB, he's a lovely bloke who just so happens to love antagonising people. Every group needs one.

I'll become a member soon enough. Then, and only then, will I become daring enough to square up to EviLore and call him nasty names and imply things.

NinjaBoiX

I just sat waiting for 20 mins at McD's drive-thru this morning. The dickhead taking orders chose not to tell people that they had problems, and you'll be waiting the best part of half an hour. I guess it didn't seem like relevant information to people clearly grabbing some breakfast on their way to work.

I did get it free for whinging though.

Bonus.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'll become a member soon enough. Then, and only then, will I become daring enough to square up to EviLore and call him nasty names and imply things.

Ah fuck it, you might as well just go out in a blaze of glory whenever. Or do as I do and treat him as some kind of poisonous animal. Watch from a distance but never approach and engage with, it's simply not worth the risk. I don't even think what IncButt said was that bad, Evi must have some thin skin.

SteveWD40

Ah fuck it, you might as well just go out in a blaze of glory whenever. Or do as I do and treat him as some kind of poisonous animal. Watch from a distance but never approach and engage with, it's simply not worth the risk. I don't even think what IncButt said was that bad, Evi must have some thin skin.

This thread is watched...

vkBHf.gif

Reknoc

Grainger need to update their stock check system. Want to know if they have MonHun 3DS in the one nearby where I work. I could just walk down and have a nosey during my lunch but I don't want to have a wasted trip when it's so snowy and cold :(

edit: oh no, the whole thing is broken wahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom