• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

Braved the tundra, got my copy of MonHun on the 3DS. Life is good.

I also have Resi6 to play, but fuck that game, doesn't even have Rebecca in mercs mode.

Suairyu

Banned
NA FFX|X-2 cover is classic Final Fantasy.

Really hope SCEE doesn't slap that god-awful HD REMASTERS logo on top for UK release.

Suairyu

Banned
I haven't been able to kick back and enjoy Jeremy Kyle since I was unemployed.

Pain is pretty much gone now if I'm at a resting state. Slight twinges when moving.

Made the mistake of checking on it, though. I don't want to see my testicles that colour ever again.

I haven't been able to kick back and enjoy Jeremy Kyle since I was unemployed.

Pain is pretty much gone now if I'm at a resting state. Slight twinges when moving.

Made the mistake of checking on it, though. I don't want to see my testicles that colour ever again.

What the hell did you do?

SteveWD40

ibrDOD6sAYAXni.gif

xd78m9.gif

Hystzen

Can't believe SE is remastering the FF game that killed FF in HD, everything people moaned bout in 13 was present in 10

X-2 did have best battle system

Suairyu

Banned
Ah, makes sense. How long is the healing process supposed to be Suairyu?
Supposed to be work-ready on the fourth day (Sunday). Going to milk it and call in sick on Monday.

Pain should be completely gone in a couple of weeks, though 10% chance of pain lasting for three months.

Also slight chance the bugger completely heals itself and I need to go through the procedure all over again.

Can't believe SE is remastering the FF game that killed FF in HD, everything people moaned bout in 13 was present in 10

X-2 did have best battle system
I don't remember being able to revisit old locales in FFXIII.

Or being able to level up past a silly preset value determined by the story.

Or being able to visit towns.

Or being able to have complete control over all your characters.

Hystzen

Beats them touching 12.

I rather they just release 12 upgrade version on PSN without HD touch up, I never fully really clicked with it but was more fun then X.

Just makes me sad that SE spent time giving X HD instead of releasing Type-O in HD if they scared it would not sell with it being a PSP game

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Just won a tenner on a scratchcard.

Bow down before me you penniless cunts!!!!!!!

Mikeside

Is anyone doing anything in London on Saturday night of next week?
I'm going to a club on Sunday night because a friend is DJing (anyone wanna join?) but I think he wants to go up on Friday and stay with mates all weekend, so anyone getting drunk on Saturday - I'll be there and free. Hit me up, buttercups.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Is anyone doing anything in London on Saturday night?
I'm going to a club on Sunday night because a friend is DJing (anyone wanna join?) but I think he wants to go up on Friday and stay with mates all weekend, so anyone getting drunk on Saturday - I'll be there and free. Hit me up, buttercups.

I'd like to get drunk
AND PLAY BATTLEFIELD

Question; if I back certain games up to an external hard drive, when I install them on my new PC will they install to where I've set the install directory within Steam settings?

SKINNER!

Banned
Question; if I back certain games up to an external hard drive, when I install them on my new PC will they install to where I've set the install directory within Steam settings?

I don't see why this isn't possible. You should be able to set the install directory in the Steam settings.

Suairyu

Banned
£199 almost made me buy that WiiU bundle.

Then I remember I don't want a WiiU at all.

Then I also remembered that £199 is still too much for a current-gen machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom