• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
When is that going to happen. The 360 and PS3 arn't even there yet.
Because there aren't any next-gen consoles to drive their price down.

They'll get there full-time (and the 360 at least has been on sale for that price before, I can show you my receipts!) very soon.

Mr. Sam

Now, you're going to be hearing a lot of stories from Tash about how I suck at Left 4 Dead. This is true, but to be fair I was fiddling about with options for much of the game and it was my first time.

Oh, and I think I got my microphone to work, which will be handy if anybody wants to play later on.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
this makes me fucking sick

Those complete an utter cunts

i hope the people responsible die a painful fucking death.

Really? Why? Jobseekers allowance is for people seeking jobs. not for people hanging around for nine years not getting jobs. There's a bunch of other benefits available for those that need them.

And yes, I have been there. Just in case anyone wants to make that point.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Really? Why? Jobseekers allowance is for people seeking jobs. not for people hanging around for nine years not getting jobs. There's a bunch of other benefits available for those that need them.

And yes, I have been there. Just in case anyone wants to make that point.

Did you watch the video? This isn't just about people who have been on JSA for a while, it's the fact the staff have quotas to meet in terms of giving people sanctions, my mate got fucked over by them, they double booked him and then sanctioned him for not turning up to the other interview, even though he was told to go to the other one...

noffles

Banned
Tash is like the college students I used to know who would call anyone who was a little bit right wing a cunt without knowing a single thing about politics, including what right wing meant.

They'd probably call Stalin a right wing cunt.

i wrote a 5000 word piece on stalin dont fucking question whether or not he was left wing or not im not an idiot

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Did you watch the video? This isn't just about people who have been on JSA for a while, it's the fact the staff have quotas to meet in terms of giving people sanctions, my mate got fucked over by them, they double booked him and then sanctioned him for not turning up to the other interview, even though he was told to go to the other one...

Clearly your friend and everyone in that video is a lying sponging layabout. If they weren't then they'd get a fucking job.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tash is like the college students I used to know who would call anyone who was a little bit right wing a cunt without knowing a single thing about politics, including what right wing meant.

They'd probably call Stalin a right wing cunt.

i wrote a 5000 word piece on stalin dont fucking question whether or not he was left wing or not im not an idiot

shut up you

Everyone is a cunt.

Good place to start.

I'm getting bored of that. This may explain my recent admission that I know fuck all about politics whereas before I was all "YEAH GO LIB DEMS WOOOOO".

(although that may have been motivated by other things)

(possibly related to the opposite sex)

noffles

Banned
Most girls I know don't know politics for shit.

It's depressing; I wish I had a girl I could be depressed about the stupidity of others with.

sigh

Oh it all starts off great when you start talking to a cute girl who seems into you

then you notice she seems pretty into politics and shit so you're like "guess I'll pay attention to that then!" which is easy given it's election time

then she turns out to be weirdly into the Labour Party

actually I know too many people who fall into that latter category

I'll agree that die-hard Labour folk are at least less deplorable than die-hard Conservatives and less naive than anyone who throws their hat in the yellow corner.

...But they're still fucking annoying. Mostly because I don't think I've met one who actually talks about what Labour does, it's all "ughhh Tory scum".

f0rk

I'll agree that die-hard Labour folk are at least less deplorable than die-hard Conservatives and less naive than anyone who throws their hat in the yellow corner.

...But they're still fucking annoying. Mostly because I don't think I've met one who actually talks about what Labour does, it's all "ughhh Tory scum".

Because the Labour leadership right now is way more incompetent than the "Tory scum"

The Internet as an open thing, obviously IRC and other small groups are exempt, because the potential for someone to role in, decide everyone has an agenda and then throw a spanner into the works is pretty low in those cases.

noffles

Banned
this is reminding me of the time that i intellectually assassinated some twat in regards to anita sarkeesian recently

fun times

England just beat San Marino 8-0

The San Marino FA weren't pleased with the ITV commentators taking the piss out of their team throughout the match:
koVN0CH.jpg

SKINNER!

Banned
English football commentators are so annoying when it comes to International games. It's like they aren't even aware that Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish viewers exist.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
English football commentators are so annoying when it comes to International games. It's like they aren't even aware that Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish viewers exist.

As someone from Norn Iron, nobody really does care if we exist.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
England did well in a qualifier? Well time to put money down that they will flop in the World Cup.

Only joking. They are going to do badly no matter their performance during the qualifiers.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
Guys I've seen Cube, and Cube 2: Hypercube.

I'm gonna go watch Cube 0.

You have maybe 15 minutes to stop me.

I stopped after the first one, which I loved. I may have to give the others a watch one day. Are they as bad as I've heard?

Ran out of double chocolate digestives, bloody coalition

What's double chocolately about them? Does it have chocolate on the top and bottom, or a chocolate biscuit? I'm literally considering going over tescos now for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom