• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;51136446 said:
Cube 0 is much much better than Hypercube.

I have the boxset.
That was pretty awful, gotta say.

But you're right: it wasn't quite as bad as Hypercube.

I stopped after the first one, which I loved. I may have to give the others a watch one day. Are they as bad as I've heard?
Awful awful awful

You know how a massive part of Cube's genius was that it just left you constantly asking "oh god who put them there why why why what's the point of all of this?"

Yeah they remove that, LOST-style.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Ah fuck it, you might as well just go out in a blaze of glory whenever. Or do as I do and treat him as some kind of poisonous animal. Watch from a distance but never approach and engage with, it's simply not worth the risk. I don't even think what IncButt said was that bad, Evi must have some thin skin.

Not about thin skin. There's just no point keeping someone like that around when they're intentionally antagonizing with the same tired memes of all the OA account suicide people from the old Eurotrip thread. You know exactly what that entails when you do it. Mods immediately pointed out that he was an alt account when he posted that, too, so button gets pressed and you move on.

I'm sure he's the life of the party and a lovely human being, so he's welcome to suck my dick.

Never seen a Giant Bomb cast thingie.

I've got no idea who or what they are, just read about bombcasts or something from time to time.

Well I have a vague idea, but I've got even less patience for VG media than I have for FPS's or the 'shooters' that everyone wanks over these days.

I played Halo once, it was alright, but it was like a pink wafer - wholly unappealing and unsatisfying.

As you were gents.

Suairyu

Banned
Mods immediately pointed out that he was an alt account when he posted that, too, so button gets pressed and you move on.
So... does this mean you have a sort of "look the other way" approach to alt accounts of the previously perma'd if they aren't being too obvious about it, and only pull the trigger if they start acting rowdy?

Not that I expect an answer as you only ever seem to come in here to make drive-by statements :p

SKINNER!

Banned
I'm sure he's the life of the party and a lovely human being, so he's welcome to suck my dick.

Ice cold Gangsta!

Huh, looks like Lore posted 2 minutes after Meadows, seems a bit of a strange circumstance.

UM6el0l.jpg

NinjaBoiX

I always thought the "alt account" thing was a joke.

People actually do this?

Why? Seems really sad to be honest. What, you just pick who you want to be that day? Rotate every hour?

It's weird.

Suairyu

Banned
I always thought the "alt account" thing was a joke.

People actually do this?

Why? Seems really sad to be honest. What, you just pick who you want to be that day? Rotate every hour?

It's weird.
It wasn't an alt in the strictest definition of the terms.

It was more a replacement.

But you're right; outright alt accounts are just sad.

NinjaBoiX

It wasn't an alt in the strictest definition of the terms.

It was more a replacement.

But you're right; outright alt accounts are just sad.
I dunno, replacement is just as bad. Wouldn't you be worried that people would recognise you?

Unless you're a particularly bland, colourless individual. I guess it doesn't matter at that point.

Suairyu

Banned
I dunno, replacement is just as bad. Wouldn't you be worried that people would recognise you?

Unless you're a particularly bland, colourless individual. I guess it doesn't matter at that point.
He was perma'd. A replacement account was the only way he could join the fun again.

I wouldn't call that bad or sad, just a fact. Maintaining multiple alts and switching between them is the creepy stuff.

SKINNER!

Banned
Seems like too much of a hassle to create an alt. Not only do you have to take technical things into consideration but you have to change the way you post, your interests and opinions etc. What's the point?

SKINNER!

Banned
Detective GAF is by far the creepiest thing on GAF. I don't mind users screwing their pillows or discussing their sexual fantasies with a cartoon character. Sure, it's kinda creepy but not as bad as spending your precious time digging around the internet uncovering any kind of dirt like a fuckin' tabloid paparazzi.

Mr. Sam

I think I've just started to 'get' Left 4 Dead. Good news for Tash, bad news for zombies.

But apparently there are more pressing matters.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I played for 5 mins with Tash then our party got wiped by a flying car and I had to eat. He sounds like a cool fella.

Oh, right, of course. I forgot the Tank could throw shit around. It's been a while.

I missed the "beta" with the bug that let you play as the Special Infected via console command in a non-Vs. game. Basically the biggest dick move in the world, but so fucking funny.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
make that 2 thirds

also the power here just shot through the floor. all my lights are incredibly dim and i lost internet connection for a moment. weird

Morning BritGAF, we have snow and it's coming down moderately. It's hard to believe that this time last year I was having a drink outside in my shorts.

noffles

Banned
It's lovely to have it where I am for once. I'm currently glaring down at the ground from the 6th floor in the hopes that I see a postman.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
You could just say...

It's Tash isn't it?
Musha tellls it best
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... there was a young hero called J Tourettes. He used the term 'pikey' and was banned for a short while. But whilst banned he saw the horrors commited in Gaf; people banned for using the word 'cunt'. Outraged at this unnecessary culling, he planned his revenge. Creating an alt, he planned his attack. But tragedy struck. Before he could fulfil his plan, he was grassed up by his nemesis Meadows (probably not) and both he and his alt were perm'd. Thus endeth the saga of our hero, J Tourettes.

SmokyDave

I've woken in a blizzard and I'm not happy. Currently trudging through twenty feet of snow and force 9 arctic winds to go and fetch a Wii-U. Probably should've just made a hot chocolate and gone back to bed with the missus.

This fucking weather is getting on my tits.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I've woken in a blizzard and I'm not happy. Currently trudging through twenty feet of snow and force 9 arctic winds to go and fetch a Wii-U. Probably should've just made a hot chocolate and gone back to bed with the missus.

Why didnt you stay and get on your missus's tits
Are you guys playing L4D or L4D2?

I'll download whichever one.
2 has all ta mapz
I think I've just started to 'get' Left 4 Dead. Good news for Tash, bad news for zombies.

But apparently there are more pressing matters.
awesome
I played for 5 mins with Tash then our party got wiped by a flying car and I had to eat. He sounds like a cool fella.
hell yeaaah B)
wtf I need to start playing L4D2 again
Damn fucking right you do!
CHEEZMO™;51164412 said:
just had half a bottle of scotch
crazy mofo
Morning BritGAF, we have snow and it's coming down moderately. It's hard to believe that this time last year I was having a drink outside in my shorts.
its bullshit! I want sun
It's lovely to have it where I am for once. I'm currently glaring down at the ground from the 6th floor in the hopes that I see a postman.

pics

SKINNER!

Banned

At least you had the courage to go outside and brave the snow. I need to head to the shops but the sound of the wind violently whistling is putting me off from getting out of bed.

noffles

Banned

Does this mean Nintendo got through to people by throwing out the price cut then?

view from my window and the view from my hallway looking towards the LETTERBOX.

SmokyDave

At least you had the courage to go outside and brave the snow. I need to head to the shops but the sound of the wind violently whistling is putting me off from getting out of bed.
Stay put. It's too late for me, but you can save yourself!

Does this mean Nintendo got through to people by throwing out the price cut then?
No, it means HMV have slashed the price to a point where I just can't resist. £200 for the premium & Zombi-U is too cheap to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom