• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Was it Kentpaul who said End of Watch was the movie of the year? Because I think he was right. Seriously fantastic film.

oh man dat film. So fucking amazing. Listen to kendrick lamer good kid maad city right after watching it.

Minivan drive bys and all sorts. FTW Great movie.

Lay me doon in the caul caul groon.. when that came on at the end man i teared up

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
AC 3's combat is pretty fun once you get the hang of it. Shame I'm stabbing Brits in the face half the time instead of those dirty traitors.

Also Redcoat uniform is spiffy as fuck.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since barbers were mentioned a few pages back, I realised I really need a cut. My hair is starting to look like Meryl's from MGS.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Since barbers were mentioned a few pages back, I realised I really need a cut. My hair is starting to look like Meryl's from MGS.

Must take a lot of hairspray to get keep it that rigid.

Also guys I need ideas for stuff to put on my Amazon wishlist.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
My dad's always the easiest to buy for.

Tomorrow I'm on an annual all day bender we do 2 days before xmas. Can't fucking wait to get absolutely cunted.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Lawnmower broke so I got him a new one. Hopefully he hasn't realised what that giant box that I just covered in a blanket is.

TCRS

Banned
I have 6 brothers and sisters to buy for. Hopefully my Dad understands why he's not got anything.

It's his own fault really init

Well 2 of them are his misses lol.

305518_295056160567402_100001890612772_724726_1272595287_n%5B1%5D.jpg

SKINNER!

Banned
You should be able to talk about a leaked episode considering there's a 3 page thread about an album that leaked a month early. Or maybe its more about the spoiler babies

Might've been for spoilers now that you mention it. I was referring to those new futurama episodes that got leaked a couple of days before they aired last year.

Watched Dredd and The Raid back to back last night while chowing down on a chips/cheese/donner meat. Didn't get home until about 3am. Forgot how great it is to drive late at night.

EDIT: gotta go for a run now.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Musha just left the shop.

Turns out we went to the same school, and were both in the same theatre group in Abergavenny (years apart of course) - and she utterly destroyed my Bishop of St Asaph connection by knowing Ianto off Torchwood. Dammit.

Phi has a lovely bead shop.

Thanks very much for the tea, pear drop, use of lavatory and of course beads! Got some proper lovely earrings I can wear through my tunnels and a very pretty very sparkly bracelet.

Mikeside

I wanna go to Phisheep's shop now...
Can't wait until after xmas so I can post pics of what I bought from him to give you my OH for xmas :)

GJS

So I decided to do my monthly car and insurance search today, the EU gender ruling seems to have worked in my favour.

I'm getting quotes £400 cheaper now then last time I checked, for VW golfs, peugeot 306s, and vauxhall corsas. This is the first time I have seen a sub £1000 quote since I got my licence, and I haven't driven since then either.

This is for fully comp, no excess as well, with no named driver experience and no NCD factoring in. Quotes before would never have been no excess.

Might finally be the time to get a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom