• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Isn't mecha_infantry one of our rank?

Because they just went full retard in the thread about apple losing the "pinch to zoom" patent and (presumably) got banned for it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Isn't mecha_infantry one of our rank?

Because they just went full retard in the thread about apple losing the "pinch to zoom" patent and (presumably) got banned for it.

I will never understand Corporate White Knighting.

Darren870

Well, back in London after 2 weeks in New York. Had a blast at home, was nice to see all my friends and family, really starting to miss them.

Glad to be back though and see what 2013 has to offer.

Oh and I gained like 10lbs, f'n American food.....

industrian

Well, back in London after 2 weeks in New York. Had a blast at home, was nice to see all my friends and family, really starting to miss them.

Glad to be back though and see what 2013 has to offer.

Oh and I gained like 10lbs, f'n American food.....

That was me when I was back in Scotland last May for 3 weeks.

Only it was closer to 15lbs.

Suairyu

Banned
Stop quoting it, you fools! It is a totem of Shub-Niggurath! blahblah...blah is Its acolyte and means to bring about the end of the world!

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
From a distant vantage point, NeoGAF might not seem of any particular interest. But for us, it's different. Consider again that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, typed out their brain farts. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of threads, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species posted there – on a punctuation mark suspended on a grey background.

Suairyu

Banned
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
p̲̗̟̟h͔̯̼̳̥̬̻̙̩̟'͉̯̲̼͙n̟͔̬̪̼͈͉̱̝̠͖̘̲̪̻͕͉g͍̮̩͖̯͉l̹͍̠̺͖̫̰̦̱͈̗̯̲͉͙ͅu͓͍͉̫͇̹͇͖̩ͅi͉̤̞͓͎̥̰̜̱͓̣̱̦̙̗͖͖̠ͅ ͙̤̖̰͔̬͈͓̙̻͚̮̲̜̼͖ͅm̘̼͇̟̭̗̜̟͕͖g̪̪͓̳͕̣̝̟l̯͉̬̣͇̹͔w͔̘̥'̞̲̰̜̦̭̱̩̤̥͎͎̰̖͈ͅn̼͖̲͖̦̫a̻̖͎͙̙̖̮̭̙̻̥̼̗̞f̼̗͉͈̟̯̼̦͈͚̮h̭̦̗̦̙̼͖͎̦̗͖͖̻͍̘̲̰ͅͅ ͓̘̦͔̙̻͖͙̟̦͈͚̦̜̼͇ͅͅC̩̪͓̫̬̱̣͈ṱ̹̫̦̫̣̘̠̝̲̹̗̲͍̱̳̞h̰̘̬̗̦͇̰ͅu̝̭̠̭̼̭̳̝͓̯̲̮ͅl̦̯̝͙̦̹̘̠h̻͓̻̼̬̰̟͎̫̤̮u͇͉͉͉̪̜̩͇̲̟̘͉ͅ ̫̼͚̲̥͔̲͇͎̤̗͖̮̳R̠̣̬ͅ'̲̠̭̥̱̭͈̟̘̹̗̻ͅͅͅl̳͔͖̰̤͉y͇̘̙̩̫͈̻̤̲̥̘̳̲̯͉͔e̤̭̙̲̭͎̥͉̝͖̰͍̬̹̼̹͇̲h̖̤͕͓͇̩̥̬̠͙͕ ̬̼̻̦̞͈̩̦̣͈w͙̫̭̪̝̗̭̯̥g̖͎̺̲͖͖̗͉̳͍͎a̮̘͔̭͍͈̯͙͚̱̜̣̠̟͇̻͎̹̟h̼̫̼̮͖'͚̘̥̮n̯̠̮̝̥a̙̳͇̫̦̝̜̭̯͙͙̣̞̱̩̩g̞̦͙̤̭͇̹̹̪̟͈l͙̥̮̦̩̰̗̲̙̫̖ ̗̱̪̝͚͓̬͍͕͍̻̹̺ͅf̦̖͉̥͖̝̯̞̬̤̟͍͉̺h̯̣̻̞̳̖̹͔͎͕̰̟̜̥̩̰̦t̬̘̲͎a͈̪̱̩̟̭̣͔͔̼̯g̥̺̙̹̤̤͚̫͍̹̬͖͕̪ͅn̼̥̙̭̬̘̰̱̰̳̘̦̟̦̠͕͎̦!̙͇̹̩̺̯̭̮̤͉̹̥̼̹̹̜̩͚ͅ
̦͔̙̱̤͎̜͔͇̭͖̫̙p̫̥̠̲̣̟̤̬̬͙̙̣̰͎͙͕̜h͚̗̻̙̖͉̟͍̳̣̮̝͈͖̹͕̩̬'͙̰̯̣͈̣̙̻͈̫n͓̫͕̖̘̞͈̬͈͈̥͔g͕̫̺̯̳̩̠͉̩̼̘̭̹̻̭̱̫̜̖ḽ̼̬̼͓̞̬̥̭͎̳̳̙̰̫͔̖u̟̣͚͍̪̫̙i̞̭͖̟̠̮̩̗ͅ ̳͖̯̱̮̭̫̩̩͖͇̘m͇͇͙̤̤̣̮͎̝g̲̙̮̠̯̞͕l̗̭̩͓̥̤͍̘̟̣͚͙̬͓w͇̳͚̳̭͉̞̟̬̩͓̯̳̱̜̥'͎̤͇̤̹͉̝̬̥͓̪n̜͚̗̖̩͖̲̫ḁ̙̯͖̣̝͎͎͎ͅf͈͓̲̪͔̠̳͕͉̜͍h̦̣̤̙͇̭̪̫̯̫̬̜̮̪ͅͅ ̮̪͚̖̗͔̟̠̜ͅC̳̩̼̳͕̯̭̞̲̫̞͉̰̮̰̠̗̖̤t̖̺̘̲̩̲͈̟̝͖͕̥̝h̤̮͕̭̰͇̤͔͚̤͍̠̜u͖̥̲̤̝̠͈̭̺̞̼l͕͇̖̗̥̯̤̲̜̬̹͖͍̺̮̠h͉̠̪̬̹̱̗͖͍̩̞̗͈̣̞͉u͉̖͖͙̳̪̣͓͚͓ ͚͇͓̼̰̺̦̖̼R̖̜̱̟'͈͍͈̠͎̟̤͈͙̭̳̣̰̝ͅl͈͉̳̟̭ͅy̗̮̬̥͚̰̩̙̪̤̠̭̘̗͎̫e̪̫͈̬̻̼̺̟͔̼h̠͓͉̯̠͉͇͎̰̺͓̞ ͇̥͙͖̫̙͈̟͍ẉ̪͇̗̩̙̰̼̖̤̗̹͈̥̞̣͕͇g̪͔̣̘̝̲̣̲̝̩͎̱̟̳̰̯a̖̠̲͔h̰̼͎̠̟̞͕̜̟͖͔̣̖̣̙̜ͅ'̬̝̘̣͔͖̜̳͖͉n͍̮̭̫̯͖̪̘̻̣̮͉ͅͅa̰̩͍̬̩͕̤̜̜͎̺͔g̙̭̻͓̝̤͉l͔̙̲̤̖̣̯̞̘͈̪̩̳̤ͅ ͕͍̼̘̮̹̜͇̠f͕͚̘̻̺͎h̦̺̬̟̹͍̺̩̱͈t͕̳͇̘̥a̱̖̝̫̬͔̰̳̠̜̹̩̤̫͍̼͕̞̙g̤͎̫͕̲͙̺̩̤̯̝̝̖̤͇̜̺n̺̩͙̠̼͎̹̤̖͖̙!̪͔̮̠͎̞͙̩̙̰̖̙̺͇̞
̙͙̝̬̤̗̜̜p͇͔̗̤͍̻͖͇̞͉̰̱̥h̙̻̮̦͎͇͇'̹̥͇̹̹͎̻̝̪̮̞̹̱̬̱̘͉n̺̮̣̻̠̤̼g̠̝̭l̝͇̻͎͖̖̲̩͙͎̮̩̙̥͖u̪̩̭̭̻̥͍͎͍͕̼̬͍͉̹̲̼i̺̹̘̪̭̭̜̞͉̞̥ͅ ̬̭̲̹͕m̭͎̝͕̲̰̜̤g̯͍̮͈̼͖l̦̻̳̺̟̱̺͕̭͔̙͇w̤̠̤̼̣͔͙̫̤͓͙͔̼̖͓̟͇'̬̹̠n͉̟͔̣a̳͖̙̹̲̘͎̭͕̘̹̹͕̤̳͕ͅf̗͈̮͖̱͙̳̥͍͓h͙͓͖̻̻̥͖̖͙̙̩̥͈͚ ̦̠͓̮͓̱͇͕̭̙̳͕̯̳̠͍͍̘C̼͈͔͈̯͙̲̘̯t̗͔̠͓̘͈̺͈͉̙ͅh̲̤͓͚͉̯̥̞͍͍͈̟̟̟̫̺͓̜u̞̲̪̖̰̻̥̘̬͍͓̻̳͍l̩̫̯̰̥̮̬̖͎͕͎̼̘ḫ͖̞͈̥̱u͔̻͔͇̦̟̞̥ͅ ̯̫̳͉̩͎̖̖͙̙̖̮͓R̩͍̲̜̮̖̗̠̬'̩̮̮̩͎͔͙̲͎̺͕̺͖͉̘̼͔l̯̣͎̼̙̞̲̗̻̜̠̣̹͚y̖͉͓͈̗̰͔̲̥͎͔̮̩̝̜̣̹e͚̩̫͇̞͚͙̦̠͕̬͎̫ͅͅh̟͉̫̭͉͍̲̣͎ ͓̰̬͍w̰͈̱̲̗̬̩̖̜̤̱͚̱͔̭͙̜g̺̱͙̘͖̣͔̣͖̝̦̼̮͉͎̲ͅa̙͉̱͈h̜̙͙͎̱'͈̘̗̠̤͍̯͕n͓̠͎͎̥̗̳a͍̹͍̙͍̖͙̪͍̜̰̜̯̣̦̰͇g͕̬̤̯̝͈̱̜̪̝ͅl̝̖̱͉͓̮̖͇͇͕ ̺̠͓͇͓͓̘f̥͙̲͔̦͓̗̜͇̳̞͚̞̬͕h̫̰̠ͅṱ͕͇̺̥̜̜̝͈̲͕̹̘̱̬͈a͙̖͓̪̘͍̣͉g͚̻̹̝̤̱n̯̙̱͓̖̳̪̘͕̖!̬̤̺͓̹͓͕̥̦͍̭̻̩̩̰̻͚̙
̻̠̗̬̞̭̝̙ͅp̣̰̦̩̫͇̮̱̰̭h͖̣̞̯̘̙̝̘͕̠͓̜̭͈̳'̞̝̣͓n̬̦̥͈͓̼͎͚̝͉͈̠͔̮g̟̝̯̠̲̠̺l̦̗̤̼͇̲̝̦̪̲̱̘͎͓͚ͅu̺̟̬̠̻̦̼̼̮̜̫̩i̼͕̭̗͔̝̝̻̝̤̱̥̖̯̗̞͎̠ ̘̫̠͙̪̦̤̭̮̻͔̤͕̩m̙͖̙̣͙̥̰͔͙̖̣ͅg̟̟͔̙͔̗̠͚l̠̱̝̘̰̯̖̲̯͈w̹͚̱̯̘̫̭̘̞̤ͅ'̯̳͕͔̙͉͚̥n͍̯̬̥̦͍̬͔͓͇̫ͅa͕̦̪̘̩̝̺̭̹̰̼f̥̹̜̙̣̜͚̠̻̱̱̼̜̦͖̲̟h̜͚̩̖̱͚̤̱̙̪ ̰͇͓̭̦̺̮̲̜̞C̣̳͇̻t̘̞̤͍̣̦͓̦͕͔̣͍͕h̺͓͍̞̠̩̺̤̖̰̱̯͚̺̘͓̲̬u͕̦͇̮͉͇̖̮̙͖͓̦̙̘̥̱l̘͍̗̞̞̱̙̼̗̫h͙̞̮͓̙͓̝̖̘͍̮͚̯̫ͅu̘̖̲̼͈̞̜͓͉͈̘̗ͅ ̭̳̪͙̪̼͉̻͈̤R͙̫͖̪̪̫̭͎̹̞̩͓̝̞̤͉̗ͅ'̣̺̖̗̤̤̼̯̻͔̫l͈̯̼̤̖̟͙͎̪̳̪y͓̤̙̦ͅe̦͉̹̦̼h̘͈̺̣̙̻ ̯̞̥̲̬̩̼̜͕̙̙͚͙͍w̹͔͎̣͙̺͓̹̘̗̣͔̣͍g̫͇͈̫̟̥̣̘̯͈͉a̰̭̼̭h̦̣̲̭̬̜͕̙̪͔̖̲̗̤ͅ'̯͇̼͔̪͕̯̺͇͍̠̱̮n̻͙͔̗̳̟̞̠̦̣͉̦ͅa̪̩̮̲̹͍̟̜͖͕̜̠̩̱g̲̣̗̦̠l̲͈̹̙̣̫̝͉ ͔̯̦̘̠̖̣̯̗̳̩͔̮f̖̙͓͎̟̼͔͖͕̳͇̩͓h̬̱͚̦͉̝̠̖͚͎̘̥̻͇̫t̰̘͎̥͖͇͖͖̘̺͉͙͚ͅa͖̯̘͈͙͇͎͖͇̬̖ͅg̞̤̣͖̠̱̹͎͇͕̳̖̗͉ͅn͉̗͖̫!̦̫̘̫̼͕̭̤̬͕̫̱
̖̺͚͔̳̘̱̜̜̦͖p̞̝͔̻̥̼͎̠͓̜̱h̭̠̗̯͍̟̘̰̹̰͇̱'̩͎͉̬̦̦̤̬͎̹̪͔̰̟̤͓̘n͉̭̻̖͖̰̫̖g̳̬̯͖͍̫̳̬l̬̘̦͖̪̺͉̜u̫͖͎̹̥̻̫̬͍̦̻̣͉̼̞̣͓ͅi̼̩͇̭͎̠͚̺̻̪͔͍ ͇̤͕̱̪͔̜̫̹͖̝͓̤͎͖͈̰m̻͇̠͕̤̞̦̣̟̼͖̩̥͉g̦͉̱̙͎̗̟̖̝̺̯l̫͇̼͖̯̤w̦̦̞̬̪̠'̟͔͇̞̠̫̟͖̪̹̬͚̥ͅn͚̤̱͎͇̙͇͖̹̟͖͇̙͙̲a̬͔̟͓̟͙̬͉̗̙̘̫̤̥͔͙ͅf̙̹̼̦̝̤̞̜̹͙̹͖̮̗͍͇h̰̮̺̰͙̖̖͖͚̫̥͈̲̯̜̤̼ ̲̥̙̪̣̜͚ͅC͓̫̪̬̥̤͇͓̤͍t͚͔̱̖͎̞͇̠͓̜͙̳̝ḫ̠̼͔̪̠̮̹̥͔͖͉̙͎̱̫̹̯ͅu͓͉̯̝͙̖̯̲̬̩̻̖̤̠̼l̺͚͚̺̘͎h͙̱̹̱u͖̫̦̗͍̮̙̰̗̖̯ ̮̳͇̼̳͚͔R̜̞̝̟͎͚̰̤̥̞͙͔͙̳̘̞̯̮'̤̘͖͉͖̼͉͇̼̭̙̖͇͙͉͉̯ͅͅl͚̱̞͓̪̫̺͇͓͇̱̰y͎̳̫̙͇̠̼̗̙̰͈̖̺e̦̠͍̭h͚̘̭͉͇̪̖ ̘̪̪͈̻̫͔̲͓̰ͅw̤̝̳̻̰g͈̞̟̼̫̪̟͍̙̦͙͙͉ạ̞̻̰̝̼̞͚̝̞̹̥ͅh̖͉̻̱͍̖̬͈̤͙'̜̝̳̺̼n̟̠̥̩͚̹̣̦̰͈͔̫̗̝ͅͅa̭̘̣̺̼̯͍̰͓̙͉̥̦g̖̼̭̠̲̘̲͍͓̪l͍̜̞͔̰̫̯̱͖͖͔͎̹̬̲ ̖̼͚͚̲̘̖͖̫͚̜͉̟̞̯̙f̯̥̭̲͔̥͔͉̘̤h͖͈̭̳̜̪̬͉͇̗̩͚̻ͅt̺̳̪̙͇̣̦̲̞̺̣̺͍͙͎̠̝̠a̖̮̭͕̣͉͇̟̬͚͕ͅg̥̪͎̳̼̺̰̫̫͚̗͎͕̠̝ṋ̟̯͙͈̹͕̜͓̮͔͕͔̘̟͉!̹͓͈̥̥

I love the response to that previous post (it was a stealth-edit of a point I couldn't be bothered to make, and in the end led to a far more entertaining response (Jill Sandwich in particular!))

p̲̗̟̟h͔̯̼̳̥̬̻̙̩̟'͉̯̲̼͙n̟͔̬̪̼͈͉̱̝̠͖̘̲̪̻͕͉g͍̮̩͖̯͉l̹͍̠̺͖̫̰̦̱͈̗̯̲͉͙ͅu͓͍͉̫͇̹͇͖̩ͅi͉̤̞͓͎̥̰̜̱͓̣̱̦̙̗͖͖̠ͅ ͙̤̖̰͔̬͈͓̙̻͚̮̲̜̼͖ͅm̘̼͇̟̭̗̜̟͕͖g̪̪͓̳͕̣̝̟l̯͉̬̣͇̹͔w͔̘̥'̞̲̰̜̦̭̱̩̤̥͎͎̰̖͈ͅn̼͖̲͖̦̫a̻̖͎͙̙̖̮̭̙̻̥̼̗̞f̼̗͉͈̟̯̼̦͈͚̮h̭̦̗̦̙̼͖͎̦̗͖͖̻͍̘̲̰ͅͅ ͓̘̦͔̙̻͖͙̟̦͈͚̦̜̼͇ͅͅC̩̪͓̫̬̱̣͈ṱ̹̫̦̫̣̘̠̝̲̹̗̲͍̱̳̞h̰̘̬̗̦͇̰ͅu̝̭̠̭̼̭̳̝͓̯̲̮ͅl̦̯̝͙̦̹̘̠h̻͓̻̼̬̰̟͎̫̤̮u͇͉͉͉̪̜̩͇̲̟̘͉ͅ ̫̼͚̲̥͔̲͇͎̤̗͖̮̳R̠̣̬ͅ'̲̠̭̥̱̭͈̟̘̹̗̻ͅͅͅl̳͔͖̰̤͉y͇̘̙̩̫͈̻̤̲̥̘̳̲̯͉͔e̤̭̙̲̭͎̥͉̝͖̰͍̬̹̼̹͇̲h̖̤͕͓͇̩̥̬̠͙͕ ̬̼̻̦̞͈̩̦̣͈w͙̫̭̪̝̗̭̯̥g̖͎̺̲͖͖̗͉̳͍͎a̮̘͔̭͍͈̯͙͚̱̜̣̠̟͇̻͎̹̟h̼̫̼̮͖'͚̘̥̮n̯̠̮̝̥a̙̳͇̫̦̝̜̭̯͙͙̣̞̱̩̩g̞̦͙̤̭͇̹̹̪̟͈l͙̥̮̦̩̰̗̲̙̫̖ ̗̱̪̝͚͓̬͍͕͍̻̹̺ͅf̦̖͉̥͖̝̯̞̬̤̟͍͉̺h̯̣̻̞̳̖̹͔͎͕̰̟̜̥̩̰̦t̬̘̲͎a͈̪̱̩̟̭̣͔͔̼̯g̥̺̙̹̤̤͚̫͍̹̬͖͕̪ͅn̼̥̙̭̬̘̰̱̰̳̘̦̟̦̠͕͎̦!̙͇̹̩̺̯̭̮̤͉̹̥̼̹̹̜̩͚ͅ
̦͔̙̱̤͎̜͔͇̭͖̫̙p̫̥̠̲̣̟̤̬̬͙̙̣̰͎͙͕̜h͚̗̻̙̖͉̟͍̳̣̮̝͈͖̹͕̩̬'͙̰̯̣͈̣̙̻͈̫n͓̫͕̖̘̞͈̬͈͈̥͔g͕̫̺̯̳̩̠͉̩̼̘̭̹̻̭̱̫̜̖ḽ̼̬̼͓̞̬̥̭͎̳̳̙̰̫͔̖u̟̣͚͍̪̫̙i̞̭͖̟̠̮̩̗ͅ ̳͖̯̱̮̭̫̩̩͖͇̘m͇͇͙̤̤̣̮͎̝g̲̙̮̠̯̞͕l̗̭̩͓̥̤͍̘̟̣͚͙̬͓w͇̳͚̳̭͉̞̟̬̩͓̯̳̱̜̥'͎̤͇̤̹͉̝̬̥͓̪n̜͚̗̖̩͖̲̫ḁ̙̯͖̣̝͎͎͎ͅf͈͓̲̪͔̠̳͕͉̜͍h̦̣̤̙͇̭̪̫̯̫̬̜̮̪ͅͅ ̮̪͚̖̗͔̟̠̜ͅC̳̩̼̳͕̯̭̞̲̫̞͉̰̮̰̠̗̖̤t̖̺̘̲̩̲͈̟̝͖͕̥̝h̤̮͕̭̰͇̤͔͚̤͍̠̜u͖̥̲̤̝̠͈̭̺̞̼l͕͇̖̗̥̯̤̲̜̬̹͖͍̺̮̠h͉̠̪̬̹̱̗͖͍̩̞̗͈̣̞͉u͉̖͖͙̳̪̣͓͚͓ ͚͇͓̼̰̺̦̖̼R̖̜̱̟'͈͍͈̠͎̟̤͈͙̭̳̣̰̝ͅl͈͉̳̟̭ͅy̗̮̬̥͚̰̩̙̪̤̠̭̘̗͎̫e̪̫͈̬̻̼̺̟͔̼h̠͓͉̯̠͉͇͎̰̺͓̞ ͇̥͙͖̫̙͈̟͍ẉ̪͇̗̩̙̰̼̖̤̗̹͈̥̞̣͕͇g̪͔̣̘̝̲̣̲̝̩͎̱̟̳̰̯a̖̠̲͔h̰̼͎̠̟̞͕̜̟͖͔̣̖̣̙̜ͅ'̬̝̘̣͔͖̜̳͖͉n͍̮̭̫̯͖̪̘̻̣̮͉ͅͅa̰̩͍̬̩͕̤̜̜͎̺͔g̙̭̻͓̝̤͉l͔̙̲̤̖̣̯̞̘͈̪̩̳̤ͅ ͕͍̼̘̮̹̜͇̠f͕͚̘̻̺͎h̦̺̬̟̹͍̺̩̱͈t͕̳͇̘̥a̱̖̝̫̬͔̰̳̠̜̹̩̤̫͍̼͕̞̙g̤͎̫͕̲͙̺̩̤̯̝̝̖̤͇̜̺n̺̩͙̠̼͎̹̤̖͖̙!̪͔̮̠͎̞͙̩̙̰̖̙̺͇̞
̙͙̝̬̤̗̜̜p͇͔̗̤͍̻͖͇̞͉̰̱̥h̙̻̮̦͎͇͇'̹̥͇̹̹͎̻̝̪̮̞̹̱̬̱̘͉n̺̮̣̻̠̤̼g̠̝̭l̝͇̻͎͖̖̲̩͙͎̮̩̙̥͖u̪̩̭̭̻̥͍͎͍͕̼̬͍͉̹̲̼i̺̹̘̪̭̭̜̞͉̞̥ͅ ̬̭̲̹͕m̭͎̝͕̲̰̜̤g̯͍̮͈̼͖l̦̻̳̺̟̱̺͕̭͔̙͇w̤̠̤̼̣͔͙̫̤͓͙͔̼̖͓̟͇'̬̹̠n͉̟͔̣a̳͖̙̹̲̘͎̭͕̘̹̹͕̤̳͕ͅf̗͈̮͖̱͙̳̥͍͓h͙͓͖̻̻̥͖̖͙̙̩̥͈͚ ̦̠͓̮͓̱͇͕̭̙̳͕̯̳̠͍͍̘C̼͈͔͈̯͙̲̘̯t̗͔̠͓̘͈̺͈͉̙ͅh̲̤͓͚͉̯̥̞͍͍͈̟̟̟̫̺͓̜u̞̲̪̖̰̻̥̘̬͍͓̻̳͍l̩̫̯̰̥̮̬̖͎͕͎̼̘ḫ͖̞͈̥̱u͔̻͔͇̦̟̞̥ͅ ̯̫̳͉̩͎̖̖͙̙̖̮͓R̩͍̲̜̮̖̗̠̬'̩̮̮̩͎͔͙̲͎̺͕̺͖͉̘̼͔l̯̣͎̼̙̞̲̗̻̜̠̣̹͚y̖͉͓͈̗̰͔̲̥͎͔̮̩̝̜̣̹e͚̩̫͇̞͚͙̦̠͕̬͎̫ͅͅh̟͉̫̭͉͍̲̣͎ ͓̰̬͍w̰͈̱̲̗̬̩̖̜̤̱͚̱͔̭͙̜g̺̱͙̘͖̣͔̣͖̝̦̼̮͉͎̲ͅa̙͉̱͈h̜̙͙͎̱'͈̘̗̠̤͍̯͕n͓̠͎͎̥̗̳a͍̹͍̙͍̖͙̪͍̜̰̜̯̣̦̰͇g͕̬̤̯̝͈̱̜̪̝ͅl̝̖̱͉͓̮̖͇͇͕ ̺̠͓͇͓͓̘f̥͙̲͔̦͓̗̜͇̳̞͚̞̬͕h̫̰̠ͅṱ͕͇̺̥̜̜̝͈̲͕̹̘̱̬͈a͙̖͓̪̘͍̣͉g͚̻̹̝̤̱n̯̙̱͓̖̳̪̘͕̖!̬̤̺͓̹͓͕̥̦͍̭̻̩̩̰̻͚̙
̻̠̗̬̞̭̝̙ͅp̣̰̦̩̫͇̮̱̰̭h͖̣̞̯̘̙̝̘͕̠͓̜̭͈̳'̞̝̣͓n̬̦̥͈͓̼͎͚̝͉͈̠͔̮g̟̝̯̠̲̠̺l̦̗̤̼͇̲̝̦̪̲̱̘͎͓͚ͅu̺̟̬̠̻̦̼̼̮̜̫̩i̼͕̭̗͔̝̝̻̝̤̱̥̖̯̗̞͎̠ ̘̫̠͙̪̦̤̭̮̻͔̤͕̩m̙͖̙̣͙̥̰͔͙̖̣ͅg̟̟͔̙͔̗̠͚l̠̱̝̘̰̯̖̲̯͈w̹͚̱̯̘̫̭̘̞̤ͅ'̯̳͕͔̙͉͚̥n͍̯̬̥̦͍̬͔͓͇̫ͅa͕̦̪̘̩̝̺̭̹̰̼f̥̹̜̙̣̜͚̠̻̱̱̼̜̦͖̲̟h̜͚̩̖̱͚̤̱̙̪ ̰͇͓̭̦̺̮̲̜̞C̣̳͇̻t̘̞̤͍̣̦͓̦͕͔̣͍͕h̺͓͍̞̠̩̺̤̖̰̱̯͚̺̘͓̲̬u͕̦͇̮͉͇̖̮̙͖͓̦̙̘̥̱l̘͍̗̞̞̱̙̼̗̫h͙̞̮͓̙͓̝̖̘͍̮͚̯̫ͅu̘̖̲̼͈̞̜͓͉͈̘̗ͅ ̭̳̪͙̪̼͉̻͈̤R͙̫͖̪̪̫̭͎̹̞̩͓̝̞̤͉̗ͅ'̣̺̖̗̤̤̼̯̻͔̫l͈̯̼̤̖̟͙͎̪̳̪y͓̤̙̦ͅe̦͉̹̦̼h̘͈̺̣̙̻ ̯̞̥̲̬̩̼̜͕̙̙͚͙͍w̹͔͎̣͙̺͓̹̘̗̣͔̣͍g̫͇͈̫̟̥̣̘̯͈͉a̰̭̼̭h̦̣̲̭̬̜͕̙̪͔̖̲̗̤ͅ'̯͇̼͔̪͕̯̺͇͍̠̱̮n̻͙͔̗̳̟̞̠̦̣͉̦ͅa̪̩̮̲̹͍̟̜͖͕̜̠̩̱g̲̣̗̦̠l̲͈̹̙̣̫̝͉ ͔̯̦̘̠̖̣̯̗̳̩͔̮f̖̙͓͎̟̼͔͖͕̳͇̩͓h̬̱͚̦͉̝̠̖͚͎̘̥̻͇̫t̰̘͎̥͖͇͖͖̘̺͉͙͚ͅa͖̯̘͈͙͇͎͖͇̬̖ͅg̞̤̣͖̠̱̹͎͇͕̳̖̗͉ͅn͉̗͖̫!̦̫̘̫̼͕̭̤̬͕̫̱
̖̺͚͔̳̘̱̜̜̦͖p̞̝͔̻̥̼͎̠͓̜̱h̭̠̗̯͍̟̘̰̹̰͇̱'̩͎͉̬̦̦̤̬͎̹̪͔̰̟̤͓̘n͉̭̻̖͖̰̫̖g̳̬̯͖͍̫̳̬l̬̘̦͖̪̺͉̜u̫͖͎̹̥̻̫̬͍̦̻̣͉̼̞̣͓ͅi̼̩͇̭͎̠͚̺̻̪͔͍ ͇̤͕̱̪͔̜̫̹͖̝͓̤͎͖͈̰m̻͇̠͕̤̞̦̣̟̼͖̩̥͉g̦͉̱̙͎̗̟̖̝̺̯l̫͇̼͖̯̤w̦̦̞̬̪̠'̟͔͇̞̠̫̟͖̪̹̬͚̥ͅn͚̤̱͎͇̙͇͖̹̟͖͇̙͙̲a̬͔̟͓̟͙̬͉̗̙̘̫̤̥͔͙ͅf̙̹̼̦̝̤̞̜̹͙̹͖̮̗͍͇h̰̮̺̰͙̖̖͖͚̫̥͈̲̯̜̤̼ ̲̥̙̪̣̜͚ͅC͓̫̪̬̥̤͇͓̤͍t͚͔̱̖͎̞͇̠͓̜͙̳̝ḫ̠̼͔̪̠̮̹̥͔͖͉̙͎̱̫̹̯ͅu͓͉̯̝͙̖̯̲̬̩̻̖̤̠̼l̺͚͚̺̘͎h͙̱̹̱u͖̫̦̗͍̮̙̰̗̖̯ ̮̳͇̼̳͚͔R̜̞̝̟͎͚̰̤̥̞͙͔͙̳̘̞̯̮'̤̘͖͉͖̼͉͇̼̭̙̖͇͙͉͉̯ͅͅl͚̱̞͓̪̫̺͇͓͇̱̰y͎̳̫̙͇̠̼̗̙̰͈̖̺e̦̠͍̭h͚̘̭͉͇̪̖ ̘̪̪͈̻̫͔̲͓̰ͅw̤̝̳̻̰g͈̞̟̼̫̪̟͍̙̦͙͙͉ạ̞̻̰̝̼̞͚̝̞̹̥ͅh̖͉̻̱͍̖̬͈̤͙'̜̝̳̺̼n̟̠̥̩͚̹̣̦̰͈͔̫̗̝ͅͅa̭̘̣̺̼̯͍̰͓̙͉̥̦g̖̼̭̠̲̘̲͍͓̪l͍̜̞͔̰̫̯̱͖͖͔͎̹̬̲ ̖̼͚͚̲̘̖͖̫͚̜͉̟̞̯̙f̯̥̭̲͔̥͔͉̘̤h͖͈̭̳̜̪̬͉͇̗̩͚̻ͅt̺̳̪̙͇̣̦̲̞̺̣̺͍͙͎̠̝̠a̖̮̭͕̣͉͇̟̬͚͕ͅg̥̪͎̳̼̺̰̫̫͚̗͎͕̠̝ṋ̟̯͙͈̹͕̜͓̮͔͕͔̘̟͉!̹͓͈̥̥

2spooky

industrian

Mine might actually be that much, sure feels like it! Gym hard the next few weeks, which should be fun.

On the first day of my trip I bought a ton of new clothes. Three weeks later when my trip was over I needed to buy more as none of them fit anymore. :/

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Gym veterans must get ticked off at newbies/slackers joining the gym around new year. Dudes walking on the treadmill when someone wants to go on it for a jog. I could see my self joining the gym again since i have a car now, One of the main reasons i stopped going because having to wait for a loser cruiser/bus/scum shovel really killed my vibes. pffft having to sit on a vehicle with non drivers with no ambitions to cruise the road in there own automobile really fucking sucked. I ended up just skipping the bus and walking the 3,4 miles to the gym every time i went. Didn't help it wasn't the normal buses that ran the route it was some obscure hourly bus.

With a car now i can see my self joining back up and being able to just hit the gym when i please. But i will wait a few months so i don't come across as a New years resolution type jerk. As we all know gym veterans must take bets on how long all the people who join a gym at the start of January will last.

My kung fu class has a good warm up at the start to keep my body pumpin! With 5 quid a lesson it really skins my stacks a little but not much in the grand scale of things

SKINNER!

Banned
Welcome back Darren.
Not sure what Suairyu posted as its just comes up as a jumbled mess on my phone. Still a better post than the majority of the stuff that's on Off-topic.

So how was everyone's Xmas office parties? any juicy gossip? Nothing much came out of the kerfuffle that occurred in mine. Got the odd "Do you remember anything that happened that night?" PMs but I falsely turn around and said "nope". Apparently, one of them got thrown to the ground and got kicked but he looked perfectly fine when I saw him. Clearly, someone's stirring up shit trying to get the other guy fired.

f0rk

Nothing happened at mine, but the day after I went to the wedding of two people who first hooked up at the Christmas party 2 years before (I wasn't there but the stories people have told sound hilarious).

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I think I missed my work's christmas party, not that I would have gone to that one, I'm only there half the year anyway.

Always nice to be reunited with my drums when I get back from Uni, not so much the blisters...

So how was everyone's Xmas office parties? any juicy gossip? Nothing much came out of the kerfuffle that occurred in mine. Got the odd "Do you remember anything that happened that night?" PMs but I falsely turn around and said "nope". Apparently, one of them got thrown to the ground and got kicked but he looked perfectly fine when I saw him. Clearly, someone's stirring up shit trying to get the other guy fired.

Well lets see. I got hammered, flashed my pierced nipple at most of my colleagues, danced with Freddy Krueger, left my secret Santa present somewhere, and informed several of my male colleagues about my previous girl on girl action.

A successful Xmas party I'd say.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Well lets see. I got hammered, flashed my pierced nipple at most of my colleagues, danced with Freddy Krueger, left my secret Santa present somewhere, and informed several of my male colleagues about my previous girl on girl action.

A successful Xmas party I'd say.

Niiiiiice! And this is why I try not to go out with colleagues, too many dark secrits in my cupboards, if they found out what I was really like I'd be out on my ear! Hope your co-workers are cooler than mine at least. Plus your girl/girl story is pretty badass :p

Lirlond

Hey musha how was getting the nipple done? My lady friend is considering it, but she's worried about the pain and what not.

Niiiiiice! And this is why I try not to go out with colleagues, too many dark secrits in my cupboards, if they found out what I was really like I'd be out on my ear! Hope your co-workers are cooler than mine at least. Plus your girl/girl story is pretty badass :p

Yeah I do try and keep work and play separate, but as soon as alcohol gets involved I have no control. They're all pretty cool so I think I'm good.

Hey musha how was getting the nipple done? My lady friend is considering it, but she's worried about the pain and what not.

I had it numbed, I strongly advise this. It didn't hurt at all getting it done, when the numbing stuff wore off it just throbbed a little for a couple of days, but totally bearable.

FreeMufasa

My little bro made it into Chelsea F.C!!!

He did what I wasn't good enough to do. So proud of him.

Lil shits gonna make us millionaires

Mikeside

My little bro made it into Chelsea F.C!!!

He did what I wasn't good enough to do. So proud of him.

Lil shits gonna make us millionaires

Us? Sweet - sharing the cash with UKGAF like a boss. You legend.
Next meetup on Mufasa.

Congratulations on your brother, btw!

Kentpaul

Set up a UK gaf paypal and we all requests random sums of cash whenever we want.

I see good things coming from this.

Chinner

Banned
don't worry guys if the bbc pick up my northern scottish comedy called all around kents paul then I will be able to donate some money to some of you.

Kentpaul

Real talk, We could all be very wealthy gentlemen if a rich UK gaffer gave us some manjor fast and easy tender. Why discuss some shit over a forum when we could be chilling in a LA gentleman's lounge.

No having to deposit man hours for tender any more

Why is it so fucking hard to find the original version of the Bob the Builder song (the Christmas No.1 version) on iTunes?

I need this for reasons.

edit: oh shit found it

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Why is it so fucking hard to find the original version of the Bob the Builder song (the Christmas No.1 version) on iTunes?

I need this for reasons.

edit: oh shit found it
YES WE CAN!

oh shit I just realized the Obama campaign team ripped off Bob the builder

Mikeside

Real talk, We could all be very wealthy gentlemen if a rich UK gaffer gave us some manjor fast and easy tender. Why discuss some shit over a forum when we could be chilling in a LA gentleman's lounge.

No having to deposit man hours for tender any more

We'd spend the whole time arguing over how much to tip the staff.

Actually, this is BritGAF we're talking about... not quite as prone to hysterical, petty arguments as the wastelands out there...

I still think it'd be better to buy a mansion just for ourselves. We could call it Cunt Manor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom