• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

This was inside a friends Christmas cracker lols.

isQPPbcKZBRdu.jpg

Darren870

Steak is prepped, oven is heating up, about to start Rambo 4 and got myself a glass of wine.

Should be a good xmas eve, maybe I'll grow some hair on my chest tonight.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
A warm bath and diehard for me tonight. Got a jar of fucking huge pickled onions to, Shit puts the ones you get from the chippy to shame yo's

Watching Attack the Block, it's pretty good. Not feeling Christmassy any more, probably because my bloke is 150 miles away :( roll on Boxing Day when I can go home

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Watching Attack the Block, it's pretty good. Not feeling Christmassy any more, probably because my bloke is 150 miles away :( roll on Boxing Day when I can go home

I thought Attack The Block was decent, nothing to write home about, but alright.

Not on a movie tonight, might watch Home Alone 2 before I go t sleep but for now it's vidya games and vodka martini tonics until i sleep.

Salvadora

BBC's new natural history programme Africa validates Christmas TV for me this year. Still angry about the Top Gear special coming in February, although it'll probably be as scripted as can be.

I wasn't big on the new song for Snowdog, but it was a pretty classy effort. Looked gorgeous.

It's definitely not as annoying as Walking Through the Air. It's not going to become a classic but it's not bad. Glad it wasn't so bombastic it detracted from the film itself.

Really enjoyed it. Hard to compete with thirty years of nostalgia, but it stood up well. Nice to have a bittersweet ending. Two dog deaths would be too much. Cute doggies.

And looked so good in HD. spotted some cheating with CGI though, particularly the plane.

Chinner

Banned
BBC's new natural history programme Africa validates Christmas TV for me this year. Still angry about the Top Gear special coming in February, although it'll probably be as scripted as can be.

uh oh their car has broken down but theres so close to finishing i hope they manage to fix the engine quickly they only have 2 hours left!!!

Merry Christmas UK GAF!

It's been a good Christmas eve, spent most of the day with the missus, had a massive piece of steak, watched Die Hard, swapped presents (got some good stuff!), and I've just played Far Cry 3 for a few hours, along with some salmon to eat!

Life is good!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS

I've drank too much over the last couple of days, best time of the year.

3Sixty

Merry Christmas guys.

Just got in from work, spent the last hour drinking rum and playing Chinese poker. Could have been worse.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Morning' GAF, and a Merry Christmas to y'all.

Some things never change - it's the one day in the year when our youngest (now 19) gets out of bed both voluntarily and early.

Santa came! Got HDTV for the first time. Wow.

Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom