• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Christmas day for us is one enormous meal interspersed with other essentials like opening pressies. Years ago we wer kind of bland and traditional, but we keep adding courses over the years and it has become kind of habit.

First course: too much chocolate

Second course: too many potatoes lightly sauteed in too much butter

Third course: too many cocktail sausages

Just taking a small break from eating to prepare the coating for the fillet of beef en croute which comes after Doctor Who ...

0433F0A4-59DA-4E40-875E-2E12E8751E2B-1226-000001612E9059DB.jpg

My mum is awesome

SKINNER!

Banned
Stomach: Sir! The mince pies, cakes, chocolates and biscuits! There are too many! We still have Christmas dinner to get through!

Brain: Nonsense! Plenty of room in there. Hold Strong! HOLD!

oh shit, that'll look so badass on a wall Musha.

It's definitely not as annoying as Walking Through the Air. It's not going to become a classic but it's not bad. Glad it wasn't so bombastic it detracted from the film itself.

Really enjoyed it. Hard to compete with thirty years of nostalgia, but it stood up well. Nice to have a bittersweet ending. Two dog deaths would be too much. Cute doggies.

And looked so good in HD. spotted some cheating with CGI though, particularly the plane.

Forgot to respond to this last night, but these are pretty much my feelings. Although I generally like Walking in the Air in the film itself, if not separately.

Just don't tell Galvanise_ any of this, he'll kill us both. His rock hard boner for the original consumes all.

Suairyu

Banned
Yeah snowdog was good. I likes the new song: felt appropriate and they weren't just trying to copy the original. Was adventure-y.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Christmas in the Sniv household. Slow Club on the stereo, dwindling bag of weed, white russians in my tummy. Making pudding with hot butterscotch, added it to the white russian. Shit is GODLY YO!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Christmas in the Sniv household. Slow Club on the stereo, dwindling bag of weed, white russians in my tummy. Making pudding with hot butterscotch, added it to the white russian. Shit is GODLY YO!

Make a gravity bong and do some major hits yo.

I have a joint in the car that i got a hold of yesterday to get a little mild stone when i get the chance to smoke it.

Chinner

Banned
kentpaul got "my little drug dealer" drug dealing set for first time drug dealers.

comes with 3 grams of coke and a blunt knife.

Stubo

Hope you're all having a great day guys, it's all about eating copious amounts of delicious food and it totally being fine because it's Christmas.

Someone gave me 'gourmet chocolate pizzas'?! How was this not a part of my life before?

Lirlond

Soup, bread.
Steak, Turkey, Pork, Stuffing, Pigs in blankets, Potatoes, brocolli, carrot.
Pavlova, Ice cream, Strawberries.
About 10 cups of tea.

I feel like I'm going to pop. Merry Christmas!

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO are your family jewish or something and don't do Christmas? All-day eating on the 25th is mandatory for all Christian, Agnostic and Atheist citizens of the planet.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
End of the night and what Better way to round it off than cheese and port? Shame I have to be at work tomorrow, though I've been told we're getting paid time and a half for this one.

Suairyu

Banned
Oh shit Cindres you just reminded me I have cheese. Gonna go eat some now.

Also, as it's Christmas, I've decided to do some good and let go of my hope for the new Tomb Raider being a decent entry in the series. I feel like I'm a better man now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom