• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

S'more fucking like it. ;-)

It was a lovely evening; we had KFC. Oh, also met some super people, I wish we could have spent more time chatting. Next time fo' sho', in labour or not.

I didn't get KFC, I got some cheap alternative a bit further down the road - I wanted chicken strips, I got something that wasn't chicken strips.

SmokyDave

Mr and Mrs CloverCarr

1312421497129.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
richisawesome
Banned

That man is always getting banned! I bet he still ain't even cut his grass.

Jordan

hey man maryland is food of kings

I'm sure it would of been if they had given me what I wanted. There was no salt on the chips either. It was a little disappointing I have to admit but I'm sure if I hadn't consumed some alcohol I would of enjoyed it a bit more.

Reknoc

I'm sure it would of been if they had given me what I wanted. There was no salt on the chips either. It was a little disappointing I have to admit but I'm sure if I hadn't consumed some alcohol I would of enjoyed it a bit more.

this is probably what they counted on.

i cant think of a single scenario where i would eat chicken from a fast food place unless i was incredibly drunk

8bit

Knows the Score
Thanks Jed!

I tried to set my Social Club nickname to DeafSpacker but apparently it's offensive, the irony wasn't lost on me.

You could make an anagram of that, maybe take the Spac to the front to make something starting with Space. I don't think Space Deafkr would be advised though.

richisawesome
Banned

That man is always getting banned! I bet he still ain't even cut his grass.

Is that a stealth brag because you cut your grass? I think he requested his last ban, maybe he's back at work.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Jordan I am perpetually jealous of your technology.
holy shit omikron is on steam. forget beyond 2 souls with whatsherface, this game had david bowie in it

kinda tempted
WHAT

I spent ages looking for my old CDs a few years back. Bought!

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I know you all missed me. Back at home with working internet since my flat at uni doesn't get Virgin installed until next Friday. Gonna be a boring week.

Jordan

Jordan I am perpetually jealous of your technology.WHAT

I spent ages looking for my old CDs a few years back. Bought!

Why are you jealous? That is where I work, I don't pay for that shit. The PC isn't too bad - 16GB RAM, 3TB Hard Drive, No SSD, No Dedi Graphics Card, i7 though.

My home PC is odd parts shoved together, 19" widescreen with a 24" widescreen...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Not going to be able to make the GAF meet guys, sorry, I really wanted to but I kinda forgot how much I missed my family and would like to spend a bit more time with them before I go home... Not going to see them untill after christmas and new years

fuck Devon, come hang with meeeee

GUESS WHO JUST GOT A PHONE AGAIN

PM me your numbers bitches

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You could make an anagram of that, maybe take the Spac to the front to make something starting with Space. I don't think Space Deafkr would be advised though.

Is that a stealth brag because you cut your grass? I think he requested his last ban, maybe he's back at work.

I don't cut my grass unless the gardens beside mine are cut.

Ah guys, finally started feeling better. Took it a little far at the weekend and paid for it all week with horrible lows.

Reknoc

Is that, like, one of the good ones? Because I really wanted to get into that series once I learned Amy Hennig worked on it.

dunno, pretty sure i own it on gog but i've never played it lol. generally speaking the "good ones" are the soul reaver games.

edit: i dont own it just soul reaver 1, 2 and legacy of kain defiance. gog reviews of blood omen 2 don't seem too positive

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
shit, I think I might legally have to be paid National minimum wage as I am an apprentice over 19..........

I don't know what to do

Reknoc

Ah, OK. Well, at a fiver I'll probably end up picking it up for like 50p during a sale.

yea or keep an eye out on gog for any franchise sale. soul reaver at least is worth playing (though I can't get on with the 90s ass pc controls)

edit: i wish they'd fucking rerelease blood omen. like i'm p.sure the only place its available is PSN

afoni

Banned
sorry i couldn't be about guys but i will be about sat and sun

spent the day with my mate and his girlfriend and we played nintendo forever

3d world is a disappointing mess

3D Land was baller as fuck, gonna make sure to try 3D World. Although honestly I'm waaaaaaaaaaay more interested in Lost World and Tropical Freeze.

afoni

Banned
that... doesnt really sound like a real complaint.

is jumping still awful?

basically 3d world has a load of vertical walls that are just fucking horrible to try and scale because the camera doesn't show you anything that's going on above or below you

cat mario is shit

the camera doesn't work for co-op because of all of these vertical walls you need to scale and it just turns into a fuckfest where the camera just follows the player furthest in the level and everyone else is forced to wait for the camera to come back or for the bubble-reset for their character happens

the controls also feel fucking horrible and the levels are too big for the speed that characters walk

jumping is awful

Edit: Tropical Freeze was just DKCR in HD. No complaints.

Tearaway is a return to form for a dead genre and I am definitely buying it on release.

Volotaire

3D world is sounding quite worrisome.

Great to hear about DK, definitely one the best, if not the best platformer of the last generation.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is the 3D World demo the same one from E3? Eurogamers in the past seem to just use the same code so any improvements made to the actual game are not seen.

Also I remember thinking the Kid Icarus demo years ago was a bit rubbish. Ended up enjoying the final game a lot though.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
hey britgaf, i've just infiltrated your GTA crew and will take it down from the inside, because the rest of europe is too disjointed to organise anything. As for my credentials, I've been to britain twice and I thought it was alright, also I'm from NZ originally, so please don't kick me out or I'll emmigrate to your country and take one of your bricklaying jobs as revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom