• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
My local only had the large bottles in, I'm not paying £40.

I went with a bottle of Red Square instead. So I've got vodka, pizza, NeoGAF and GTA V. I really am a pathetic fuck.

Nowt pathetic about that, replace the vodka with weed and you have the best week of my year right there :)

I hope it's not Russian vodka though, gotta boycott that shit since they got all gay hatey lately, spread the word
a rare serious point from mr sniv

Mindwipe

Dear BritGAF, does anyone know of anywhere you can still buy the official Xbox Wireless reciever for PCs? I'd kind of like one but I heard it was out of production?

All the ones on ebay seem like knockoffs, and I've heard some horror stories in that regard.

Ta.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Dear BritGAF, does anyone know of anywhere you can still buy the official Xbox Wireless reciever for PCs? I'd kind of like one but I heard it was out of production?

All the ones on ebay seem like knockoffs, and I've heard some horror stories in that regard.

Ta.

Don't hold me to it but I'm fairly sure I have one of these that I'm not using. Are you coming to the meet tomorrow perchance?

Hystzen

My local only had the large bottles in, I'm not paying £40.

I went with a bottle of Red Square instead. So I've got vodka, pizza, NeoGAF and GTA V. I really am a pathetic fuck.

I was meant go out but told mates feck off

Going chill with Doritos and hummus while watch Agents of Shield and last IT CROWD then get my cider on playing GTAV

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Fuck me its amazing how easy social interactions are when your 4 day's off weed, I'm a new man! It's really like being on a stimulant being stone cold sober out and about.

On the MWI troops, fuck yeah, good times, happy days.

So on, so forth,.

8bit

Knows the Score
Running on an actual 360 console or with a 360 pad on a PC?

Good question!

I would like to know if it's on the 360 as it seems kind of unlikely for MS to have one of their exclusive launch games appearing on the previous generation.

Also, if you could find out if Ryse is appearing on WinCE 3.5 that would be smashing.

Shane

Good question!

I would like to know if it's on the 360 as it seems kind of unlikely for MS to have one of their exclusive launch games appearing on the previous generation.

Also, if you could find out if Ryse is appearing on WinCE 3.5 that would be smashing.

If I get anywhere near the Xbox One tomorrow I'll check.

Jordan

So, I didn't get to play as much as I would of liked to but I had an awesome day. Queuing for Titanfall sucked arse so badly - 3 hours. I did make two friends though, some random rich kid and a pretty blonde - it's a shame I didn't find out the blondes name (her boyfriend didn't seem very appreciative of me talking to her even though I was telling them helpful things)

Didn't manage to pick up some cool swag, which was a little disappointing :(

NinjaBoiX

I was torn away from the demo station before I could finish.
BPjJW1L.gif

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
My phone is asking me for a password and I don't know what it is and so now I can't use it.

Fuck.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Somebody fucked you. Whose had access to your phone? That or call up you cell provider and see if some kind of functionality activated a default password they can give you.

Every year I want to go to Eurogamer or an event like it but I don't think I could handle it. I get stressed out at the lines in Thorpe Park.

How were there queues yesterday?

Every year I want to go to Eurogamer or an event like it but I don't think I could handle it. I get stressed out at the lines in Thorpe Park.

How were there queues yesterday?

They were many. Queued about close to an hour for Pokemon. PS4 line was supposedly two hours at its peak and just read Jordan's post to see what Titanfall was like.

Luckily, I had my 3DS on me, so I was just streetpassing like a motherfucker. Got like 70 people and a fucking tooooooon of puzzle pieces. PS4 queue, David Cage queue, Pokemon queue, KI queue... It makes it so much more bearable.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't been to a single talk at Eurogamer. Maybe I should try next year.

Longest queue I was ever in was for OnLive. Yeah, waste of time that was.

EDIT: Maybe I should shutup otherwise I'll run out of things to talk about tonight. ;)

Reknoc

I haven't been to a single talk at Eurogamer. Maybe I should try next year.

Longest queue I was ever in was for OnLive. Yeah, waste of time that was.

EDIT: Maybe I should shutup otherwise I'll run out of things to talk about tonight. ;)

oh yea, fuck that queue. I was only there for a day and half of it was queuing for a free console.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Are you alright mate? Don't be sad!

I'm just feeling homesick I guess, I don't regret moving out, but a good 4 hours on a train with nothing to distract me from the fact I am leaving my close friends and family again with the thought that I probably won't see them untill after new years..sucks

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Somebody fucked you. Whose had access to your phone? That or call up you cell provider and see if some kind of functionality activated a default password they can give you.

Just me. But now I have bigger problems; the phone wont turn on now at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom