• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Finally home...off to Devon tomorrow

My god why did I sign up for this...5 hours travel now I'm going to Torquay instead of my home

kill meh

Ninjaboi is (still) my favorite

who do i believe
Well I'm in that picture
Ninjaboi looks way different to what I expected!

Well i think most people just think he's hayley williams, i for one was gutted when I found out, but he is still a swell guy despite not being hayley williams

Rich!

IFSDNGI.jpg

The entire 'Nintendo' section in my local tesco, for all Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3DS games. This is also the only place in the area to get new games, seeing as Game, HMV, and Xtravision have all closed down in the past year or so.

I've been to two Tesco locations recently and I can confirm it's the exact same there. These are both megastores miles apart. Seems to be a nationwide thing. fuck.

If you don't mind, I'm taking it to a new thread in Gaming

NinjaBoiX

Chinner

Banned
thanks. i appreciate it bro. will have internet on friday then i can tell you guys how my girlfriends spider phobia is controlling our lives.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
thanks. i appreciate it bro. will have internet on friday then i can tell you guys how my girlfriends spider phobia is controlling our lives.

Hoovers are a godsend for a dealing with spiders, Is it just me or are the bastards getting bigger?

Kentpaul

Fuck it

I know I'm knackered but I gotta go to the gym, guess i'll sleep easier too

how do you deal with the hoovers after though?

I open my hoover up and tip all the shit into the bin then take the bin out. I don't buy hoover bags.

combine anxiety problems + spider phobia and bro and its not that simple. and yeah, they're pretty big at the moment.

They are a pain in the ass, I try not to look at them on my approach.

Shane

Fill in the entry form in the OP innit!

Missed that through all the scenic photography.

When's you Birthday: March 26th
Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: Banbury
Occupation/University: Project Manager
Favourite Actor/Actress: Bruce Campbell
Favourite Band/Artist: Changes; currently enjoying: Portal, Cinematic Orchestra, Oneohtrix Point Never, A Winged Victory for the Sullen, Revenge
Favourite TV Show: X-Files
Favourite Crisps: Salt n Vinegar Seabrooks
Favourite Biscuit: Ginger nut (all of them)
Favourite Pokémon: any that isn't a floating sword
Ant or Dec: Ant (shares a similar forehead to my uncle)
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites

Kentpaul

Speaking of crime, I was out on CS today with a real traveller and holy shit the banter and hilarious one liners coming out of this dude had me cracking up all day.

Would love a traveller drinking buddy for sure. There wasn't even much of a language barrier, He just sounded like someone from Inverness.

afoni

Banned
i will be the moderately unattractive one in the group pic that appears on saturday night, holding a bottle of kopparberg and looking like i am pleasuring it

that is all that most of you will ever know of afoni

So how is meeting Smoky in the wild? Do your loins start insatiably twitching at his presence?

You feel an burning sensation in the back of your head, telling you to buy a Vita.

Then you realise it's just Dave branding the Playstation logo into the back of your head.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's a common misconception but the X in NinjaBoiX has nothing to do with American History X despite the shaved hair look.

Link me to the thread for the Saturday meet I'll probably be there
It's in the OP, but whatever. [thread=662993]Here is a link.[/thread]

NinjaBoiX

Jordan

I got home at about quarter to nine. Feeling absolutely fucked. Car did four hundred miles over the two days.

Everybody is awesome, smokeydave and his missus were something else - such lovely people.

Musha, I am forever going to be pissing around with beer mats now!

Edit: Tash, I have your iPod

its taken weeks, but i've finally got an interview for a job. yay.

Congrats dude! Fingers and toes all crossed for you

You're my favourite new BritGaffer

I got home at about quarter to nine. Feeling absolutely fucked. Car did four hundred miles over the two days.

Everybody is awesome, smokeydave and his missus were something else - such lovely people.

You're welcome. And thanks for your company the last couple of days, it was a pleasure. Keep my bracelet safe now!

Rubbish King

Shit, I left my iPod in Jordans car...

i will be the moderately unattractive one in the group pic that appears on saturday night, holding a bottle of kopparberg and looking like i am pleasuring it

that is all that most of you will ever know of afoni
But I already know u doe
Missed that through all the scenic photography.

When's you Birthday: March 26th
Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: Banbury
Occupation/University: Project Manager
Favourite Band/Artist: Changes; currently enjoying: Portal, Cinematic Orchestra, Oneohtrix Point Never, A Winged Victory for the Sullen, Revenge
Favourite TV Show: X-Files
Favourite Crisps: Salt n Vinegar Seabrooks
Favourite Biscuit: Ginger nut (all of them)
Favourite Pokémon: any that isn't a floating sword
Ant or Dec: Ant (shares a similar forehead to my uncle)
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites
Welcome! I was approached my a manc today, it was quite strange, he wanted 50,000 for a guide dog
So how is meeting Smoky in the wild? Do your loins start insatiably twitching at his presence?
I tried to get him to adopt me
Oh my god guys. Like. I so left myself logged on this random guys phone! (Jordan)
Hope everybody else got home okay.
HEY, YOU'RE NOT ME

oh yeah what happened to my treasured beer mats?

Jordan

You're welcome. And thanks for your company the last couple of days, it was a pleasure. Keep my bracelet safe now!

I walked in with that, my new trainers, my bag and a bag of curry - My mum went straight for the bracelet and asked me whether she could keep it... I told her to fight you for it - she then proceeded to ask me for a £200 watch for Christmas... AND an iPod nano...

Shit, I left my iPod in Jordans car...
HEY, YOU'RE NOT ME

oh yeah what happened to my treasured beer mats?

What you want me to do with the iPod mate? I can send it to your house or keep it in the hopes you'll be coming Saturday?

I have no idea what happened to the beer mats mate.

That's a little steep.

Yeah, he wasn't really selling it to me either. He didn't tell me what type of dog it was! He told Tash that he couldn't speak to him because it was like grooming and he is a skint individual haha. He wanted £2 a week from me, and asked what I spent on the weekends when I go out... and I told him I was a geek and sit in my fucking bedroom all weekend because I'm skint... He wasn't amused. I wanted to tell him to fuck off, not being funny - if I WAS going to donate any money to charity it wouldn't be for a fucking dog. I only donate to Cancer Research due to losing someone because of it - tempted to do a marathon to raise money next year, but depends on how well my fitness stays (fucking body)

Shane

Wait... was this a druggie or a charity guy in the street? I can't tell the difference from what you've written (which says a lot).

Rubbish King

Wait... was this a druggie or a charity guy in the street? I can't tell the difference from what you've written (which says a lot).
why-dont-we-have-both-90337332070.jpeg

What you want me to do with the iPod mate? I can send it to your house or keep it in the hopes you'll be coming Saturday?)
the latter
That's a little steep.
I think he made a good case for it, did you know that there are 5,000 guide dogs in the UK and they're 50grand each? Because I think I might either become one or steal a few

alan666

Banned
When's you Birthday: 18/3/77
Where do you live: Birmingham
Where are you from: Birmingham
Occupation/University: Worked in engineering on shop floor now work in the office bossing my old shop floor workers about.
Favourite Actor/Actress: Kevin Spacey / Reese Witherspoon
Favourite Band/Artist: KLF
Favourite TV Show: Star Trek (all of them) &/or X-Files
Favourite Crisps: Roast Beef Monster Munch
Favourite Biscuit: KitKat CHUNKY is a biscuit isn't it ?
Favourite Pokémon: i only know the yellow one called Pikachu
Ant or Dec: I only watched them on SMTV live & Cat was the best.
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom