• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

no angel

I'm just feeling homesick I guess, I don't regret moving out, but a good 4 hours on a train with nothing to distract me from the fact I am leaving my close friends and family again with the thought that I probably won't see them untill after new years..sucks
Have you moved out of portsmouth then?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Just me. But now I have bigger problems; the phone wont turn on now at all.

Well it turns out the battery was dead, even though it was charging all night.

So now I'm back at the password problem.

At the Street Food Europe thing at Dalston Yard with the bloke, NinjaBoiX, jimbor, Selfish Pizza and Jedeye. Some amazing food here, so far had a Philli cheese steak, Bavarian pasta with 3 different home made cheeses, Meantime lager and an Aperal spritzer.

Might have room for one more dish. See everyone later!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
At the Street Food Europe thing at Dalston Yard with the bloke, NinjaBoiX, jimbor, Selfish Pizza and Jedeye. Some amazing food here, so far had a Philli cheese steak, Bavarian pasta with 3 different home made cheeses, Meantime lager and an Aperal spritzer.

Jammy cunts having a ball ;) life is all about the good times.

Connections. Being together. Going through it as a team.

SKINNER!

Banned

Amazing! Have fun you guys!

help me guys

my enthusiasm for the meetup has been slightly dented by the fact that I went out last night and got trollied and still feel hungover as all fuck.

but I'm going to steel myself for round 2. if nothing else, admire my hatred for my own internal organs

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
help me guys

my enthusiasm for the meetup has been slightly dented by the fact that I went out last night and got trollied and still feel hungover as all fuck.

but I'm going to steel myself for round 2. if nothing else, admire my hatred for my own internal organs
Drink more
To be expected, I felt exactly the same when I moved out. Twice!
Yeah I figured it's like that.. Still fucking sucks ey! How old were you when you left home?

Kentpaul

Love the people on come dine with me. The further a person is out there the more interesting they are.

Extreme individuals bring real. Great show too, I really forgot how good of a show it is.

No wonder it has like 19 seasons.

Volotaire

Love the people on come dine with me. The further a person is out there the more interesting they are.

Extreme individuals bring real. Great show too, I really forgot how good of a show it is.

No wonder it has like 19 seasons.

Were you watching the one with the Kenyan barrister. Was really awkward .

EDIT: ah was posted yesterday. But it can be very entertaining when a lot of funky personalities get together.

Moving into uni tomorrow, can't wait.

afoni

Banned
those scottish tenors echoing throughout loading were beautiful

especially when it was all profanity

i love you guys

On night bus home. Great night, sorry for crashing bad the last half hour or so, the shitty indie music just broke me.

Great to see everyone, hope y'all had a good time

Symphonia

Banned
I hate overthinking, it fucking ruins everything. Like, now I'm even thinking about possibly leaving NeoGAF and just...urgh. I hate my mind.

Kentpaul

I hate overthinking, it fucking ruins everything. Like, now I'm even thinking about possibly leaving NeoGAF and just...urgh. I hate my mind.

Wouldn't be such a bad thing cutting back your Internet time. If Your mind is telling you something then you should listen.

SKINNER!

Banned
It's tough I know but once you realise that over-thinking is the most counter-productive thing you could do then you'll feel so much better. Only regret I have in life is the time wasted on thinking "what-ifs". Shit, Life only comes once man and then it's gone. "laying dead in the fucking dirt" gone. Just accept and forgive yourself for the mistakes you made in the past and try to prevent yourself from doing them in the future :)

Rubbish King

Oh god I'm so old now it's hard to remember! 20 and 24 I think. Actually, now I really do feel old :/
How old are you?
You need to get some perspective man, cheer the fuck up, every post you make seems so negative! Atleast keep the ratio at like 2 positive to 1 negative posts innit
c'mon dude, change the record!

life ain't so bad when you try to have a positive outlook
Hey Mike I think you need a new avatar

NinjaBoiX

Another excellent meet guys!

Had a cool time, despite Smashy and Nicey on the wheels of steel once again in Borderline.

"Urgh" indeed.
It's tough I know but once you realise that over-thinking is the most counter-productive thing you could do then you'll feel so much better. Only regret I have in life is the time wasted on thinking "what-ifs". Shit, Life only comes once man and then it's gone. "laying dead in the fucking dirt" gone. Just accept and forgive yourself for the mistakes you made in the past and try to prevent yourself from doing them in the future :)
This is good advice.
You need to get some perspective man, cheer the fuck up, every post you make seems so negative! Atleast keep the ratio at like 2 positive to 1 negative posts innit
Still way too high.

Rubbish King

So I've realised I'm fucked financially and I may aswell spend m time wisely untill I finish this apprenticeship

I like to have a routine... so I'm trying to make it like school, proper strict stuff, had my hours cut too
ScreenShot2013-09-29at111821_zpsefee1692.png

First attempt missing out loads of stuff

I'm not very good with excel, is there a better way to lay it out?

Kentpaul

So I've realised I'm fucked financially and I may aswell spend m time wisely untill I finish this apprenticeship

I like to have a routine... so I'm trying to make it like school, proper strict stuff, had my hours cut too
ScreenShot2013-09-29at111821_zpsefee1692.png

First attempt missing out loads of stuff

lol tash that is some extreme shit bra

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Me: "Excuse me Mr DJ sir, may I request a performance of 'Gangsta's Paradise'?"
DJ: Who's that by?

Come on son, what kind of DJ doesn't know that? That's Borderline Insane!

Kentpaul

The type of DJ who didn't watch celebrity big brother a few years ago.

SKINNER!

Banned

I bet it's the same twatting mullet DJ who told me that they didn't play hiphop after I requested chumbawamba.

SKINNER!

Banned
This is good advice.

and since you asked for pics earlier this week...
Excuse the shit photography. Really need to learn how to properly take pictures at night

Akiba at night & the Shibuya crossing said:

Buddha in Kamakura & the Rainbow Bridge (without the multi-coloured lighting) in Odaiba said:

Yasaka-Jinja Shrine in Kyoto & Nara "ass-biting deers" Park said:

Osaka Castle and "all of the lights!" in Dōtonbori said:

Ghibli Beer and Den-den town takoyaki said:

Reknoc

mm Kingdom Hearts HD is so good. Shame the series made a sharp drop in quality after the first game. Until Birth by Sleep at least, hope they put that with 2 HD.

Suairyu

Banned
How on earth are you guys memorising the map in GTA V? Everything is too big and spread out to commit to my memory. Speaking strictly about the city here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom