• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
Darren is not representative of most of BritGAF. His chiseled features and ability to almost do one armed pullups separate him from the rest of us.

Seriously dude, we're a very normal lot. A normal distribution of a couple of lookers, mostly average folks and then one or two below (it's cool, we love them too). And it's all cool, who gives a fuck. What matters is personality and the ability to ave a larf. It's not a fashion show, and there isn't some kind of attractive-ness hierarchy.

Speak for yourself. Every time I meet GAF, I make a list of everybody in attendance. Top being hottest, obviously. I don't include myself in the rankings as I don't think that'd be fair on the rest of you.

It is a test from God that the final episode of Breaking Bad airs 2AM UK time, the night before first proper lectures for freshers. Though no way I am risking it being spoiled, and my class is at 12pm (can leave at 11.55, live right beside the business school) so it shouldn't be too bad.

Also, any chance of a northern BritGaf meet up? Or would there be not enough people haha.

Go to sleep.
Wake up at about 10am.
Instantly go to Netflix.
Enjoy.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Speak for yourself. Every time I meet GAF, I make a list of everybody in attendance. Top being hottest, obviously. I don't include myself in the rankings as I don't think that'd be fair on the rest of you.

I bet you have interesting ideas on eugenics too, you monster.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
hahahahahahahaah

oh shit I can't unsee that anymore hahahaha
Knew I was right
I take back all the times I said "If only Tash were here".
Oh shut up you whore, you would've loved it if I was there
green scar I think I've seen that shirt in topman
Got something against TOPMAN Chinner?
Hi guys gonna try posting here again.

yaaaay

Why now? What makes today significant? Is this the day you vow to post where no robot ninja hornet has before?

Rubbish King

Still, no, I don't think I can do it. Plus my current state of mind - its not the best, as you can tell, and I'd only bring everyone down with me. Alcohol would only make it worse.
Well, we've told you that you'll have a good time and that none of this shit matters, but whatever dude, your mind is clearly made up
South America for 5 months then off to Australia after that.

Err by the time you got there I was tired ;)

Maybe I'm just remembering beating eggybob so many times.
Aww mayn, by the time you're back maybe I'll have succeeded in getting ripped and we can be all like
original_original.gif

Also, any chance of a northern BritGaf meet up? Or would there be not enough people haha.
Yeah it's happening when HL3 comes out
Procrastination, mainly. The faster the thread, the easier it is to procrastinate with C:
indeed sir, indeed

I lurk here way too much but I usually don't have any input. The meet was great fun and enjoyed meeting you lot!

Also Tash, I am totally going to meet you when you come down to see Mike but you should get back on your PC so we can play the BF4 beta!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I can imagine any pre meet up anxiety disappear after enough alcohol.

Darren reminds me of James bond. Dude can hold a pint like a boss.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
BGBW, have you seen the anime Watamote? Because I've watched the first couple of episodes, and that shit is intense. I genuinely don't think I can go on. I feel so bad for finding it funny.
Yeah I watched the whole series. I view it as a dark comedy so I enjoy it. Though I suppose if you really associate with the character it's no laughing matter.

afoni

Banned
Yeah I watched the whole series. I view it as a dark comedy so I enjoy it. Though I suppose if you really associate with the character it's no laughing matter.

Most people who watched Watamote probably do, sadly.

That actually reminds me, I need to download the latest Gatchaman episodes as soon as internet is back tomorrow. Also, Servant x Service.

OK AWESOME GOT NHIBERNATE INTERFACING WITH THE DATABASE.

That was a bonus task. I haven't actually done any of the main bits yet. WOOOO.

EDIT: And I'm down 2 cans of Relentless. Anyone would think I'm back at uni. I REALLY WANT THIS JOB THOUGH.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
OK AWESOME GOT NHIBERNATE INTERFACING WITH THE DATABASE.

That was a bonus task. I haven't actually done any of the main bits yet. WOOOO.

EDIT: And I'm down 2 cans of Relentless. Anyone would think I'm back at uni. I REALLY WANT THIS JOB THOUGH.
I'm imagining you furiously typing away, your concentrated face lit only by the light of your screen, Rocky training montage playing in the background. Add in a few death note swipes for dramatic effect.
Just starting to watch this. Seen the first couple of episodes and laughed my ass off. The brother puts up with so much shit. The self awareness is genius.

"There's a lot of trash for moe pigs this season"

I'm imagining you furiously typing away, your concentrated face lit only by the light of your screen, Rocky training montage playing in the background. Add in a few death note swipes for dramatic effect.

It's more me sitting here, death glaring. And then getting visibly pissed off every so often.

Fuck unit testing. Seriously. It's just making this so much more fucking complicated than it should be because I can't figure out what the fuck I'm doing. I could knock the actual requirements out really quickly if I didn't have to do fucking unit tests for each bit of development.

Reknoc

I refused to watch the anime, could only get a few chapters into the manga before the wahjah overwhelmed me.

Had to go back to teenagers punching each other out.

Spookie

Just watching the one off IT Crowd episode at the moment and bloody hell if the guy on the left in the Board Game segment isn't half reminding me of Lirlond. :E

Morning everyone, I hope you had a good weekend and that the hangovers have gone.

After moaning about the trigger buttons on the Playstation 3 controller my missus saw some trigger add ons in HMV for 99p and she brought them for me, they make such a difference and I'm no longer rubbing skin off.

If anyone spoils Breaking Bad in here, I will not be amused.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Feeling grumpy and tired today. Given that I've not stopped DOING since Thursday, crashing hard today. Fantastic weekend, mind, but coming back to work is like hitting a wall. Might close my door and have a nap...

afoni

Banned
woke up to a router waiting for me by the front door

we have fucking internet

WE HAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET

BREAKING BAD CAN BE WATCHED HERE AND NOW

Newcastle meet up in March

I already told Musha I would so I guess backing out now equals getting nail bombed or something

Maybe not nailbombed, but I would hunt you down and drag you there by your ear

I lurk here way too much but I usually don't have any input. The meet was great fun and enjoyed meeting you lot!

Also Tash, I am totally going to meet you when you come down to see Mike but you should get back on your PC so we can play the BF4 beta!

It was lovely meeting you Quiche, you're a swell guy. Post in here more!

you've always refused to do a north meet, but now you want to mingle with the south?

dat clique.

He's just realised that we are awesome people, whether we're from the North or the South is irrelevant (because there were actually quite a lot of Northerners at the meet), it's the people who make to effort to go to a meet that are the clique. And we're bestGaf.

Chinner

Banned
i'm not judging you guys. much. just green scar, he didn't want to bother becoming friends with us up here, he just wanted to mingle with you guys. bet hes been slagging us off too the jammy cunt.

Rubbish King

I look forward to it bro! But I can't get on the PC online as my internet is fucking shocking!
woke up to a router waiting for me by the front door

we have fucking internet

WE HAVE THE FUCKING INTERNET

BREAKING BAD CAN BE WATCHED HERE AND NOW

It isn't available for me for some bullshit reason... help?

Just watching the one off IT Crowd episode at the moment and bloody hell if the guy on the left in the Board Game segment isn't half reminding me of Lirlond. :E
That's out now? Man I'm missing out!

SmokyDave

I'm not viewing any threads that aren't in my subscriptions.

I'm not visiting any site that isn't NeoGAF.

I'm not reading my PMs.

If I get spoiled on Breaking Bad, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

I'm not reading my PMs.

If I get spoiled on Breaking Bad, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

Yup, if anybody spoils it I will hunt down and kill their loved ones.

Hurry up 17:00.

Jordan

Ran out of data on my phone, fucking EE - why just completely stop the usage, why not just throttle it down to shit like o2 does. The only way to add on more data is by calling them? Are you fucking serious?

Justin Timberlake tickets go on sale on Thursday, £122 for standing tickets, £104 for decent seated and £45 for the worst tickets in the house. Fucking steep, but tempting.

Mikeside

Ran out of data on my phone, fucking EE - why just completely stop the usage, why not just throttle it down to shit like o2 does. The only way to add on more data is by calling them? Are you fucking serious?

Justin Timberlake tickets go on sale on Thursday, £122 for standing tickets, £104 for decent seated and £45 for the worst tickets in the house. Fucking steep, but tempting.

Woah thats fucking pricey!
so glad I mostly listen to niche music!!

NinjaBoiX

Well that was a cool week of festivities and new faces. Reknoc, the Dave's and a sweaty Hayley in Notts, bro and and the missus in Manc, and then a whole bunch of new peeps (for me anyway) at the meet. Quiche and Coldman are cool dudes.

I just wish I'd slept more before Friday, I was fairly sleep deprived and not a particularly chipper Ninja most of the weekend. I could've crashed at any given moment by the Sunday!

But yeah, another successful BritGAF excursion, no doubt. Excellent way to round off a nice little holiday. Not enough Jed and jimbor though, t'was fleeting you guys.

Much thankage to Musha and the fella, great hosts as usual. Love you guys!
i'm not judging you guys. much. just green scar, he didn't want to bother becoming friends with us up here, he just wanted to mingle with you guys. bet hes been slagging us off too the jammy cunt.
We all did dude, proper ganged up on you. We actually burned a duck effigy outside the expo.

Edit: Tash, your new avy is fucked up.

SmokyDave

Nintendo threads are safe for the day!
You'll notice a distinct lack of my presence in Wii U threads lately. Sold mine, no longer have any interest in the platform whatsoever (that includes criticising it). You can breathe a sigh of relief!

I still harbour a deep and resonant hatred for the 3DS hardware, but I reckon I've banged that drum enough for this lifetime. Perhaps. Maybe. Possibly.

Reknoc

can't wait to experience the last season of breaking bad... in about a year.

was going to watch some over the weekend but i ended up playing kingdom hearts instead, then when i did decide to watch something i watched some inazuma eleven instead. Soon as some girly looking boys kicked a ball that summoned rocket penguins i had no regrets about my choice.

I'm not reading my PMs.

This.

I didn't even read the Metro this morning just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom