• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Kent, I just found a t-shirt in Yakuza with your name written all over it:

ZR7aRSB.jpg

I can wrap it up for you for Christmas if you want.

Musha, enjoy your Neil Gaiman thing tonight!

Edit: welcome back Dave! Good to see you buddy.

Welcome back, Sir Dave of Smoky, I trust your brief exile wasn't too torturous?

And thank ye, Sir Boi of Ninja, I shall indeed endevour to have a most celebratory evening in the company of His Grace King Neil of Gaiman.

SmokyDave

Edit: welcome back Dave! Good to see you buddy.
Alright geezer!

Always got the right.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Well done you with your proposal! I was cheering from afar.

[quote="Musha_Soturi, post: 86138941"]Welcome back, Sir Dave of Smoky, I trust your brief exile wasn't too torturous?[/QUOTE]
Hey Lady!

It was OK. Played a lot of Dragon's Crown, lurked GAF from time to time. I'm probably going to go into another small exile for the next couple of weeks because it's the wedding on Saturday and then the honeymoon!

Well, maybe I'll do a little GAFfing on the honeymoon, pregnant women seem to sleep a lot.

Hey Lady!

It was OK. Played a lot of Dragon's Crown, lurked GAF from time to time. I'm probably going to go into another small exile for the next couple of weeks because it's the wedding on Saturday and then the honeymoon!

Well, maybe I'll do a little GAFfing on the honeymoon, pregnant women seem to sleep a lot.

Blimey this Saturday? That's come around so quick! You nervous at all? Can't wait to see the pics up on fb.

Where you going on honeymoon?

SmokyDave

Blimey this Saturday? That's come around so quick! You nervous at all? Can't wait to see the pics up on fb.

Where you going on honeymoon?

I'm calm as a Hindu cow, but the missus is freaking a bit. She'll be fine by Saturday though.

We're off to Center Parcs for the honeymoon. We can only get 5 days off and I didn't realise my passport had expired until recently, so it needs to be somewhere reasonably close to home. I can't wait, but I think the good lady might've preferred somewhere a bit more exotic. Still, it's certainly not the last holiday we'll take together, even if we'll have a little 'un in tow next time.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Jamming to this on my Tuesday afternoon.

That link actually has all my fiction song favorites on a big playlist so enjoy, BritGAF.

Oh Ubisoft. All that next-gen hype, squandered.
I'm just laughing at the whole "two months is enough for los santos, wait no make that half a year". It's clearly a sales thing but if the game is able to be improved over the extra 6 months then good for it. Has never looked like more more than a rental title to me.

Chinner

Banned
NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL DOING A REUNION TOUR. I HOW THEY COME TO THE UK LOL
EDIT: they're playing in Manchester and London oh ma gawd

8bit

Knows the Score
Fantazia-Nov-2013.jpg

Welp the best night of my life is only a month away

Doors open: 8:00pm til 5:00am

The Arches? Taps aff as far as the eye can see!

what gives with that?

I mean, personally I wasn't interested in either Watch_Dogs or The Crew so it's no loss for me but this close to release? Bizarre

That is odd, it should have gone gold round about now but someone pulled it and felt it either needed three months more dev time or had to slip into next years books.

Chinner

Banned
is seatwave.com safe? not sure where else to get tickets, sold ojut on the site :( actually nevermind they're a complete rip off.

stubhub is better, still expensive.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm so pleased England made it.

Rather than having to look ahead to a summer of disappointment because England haven't qualified for the World Cup, we can instead look ahead to a summer of disappointment because England have qualified for the World Cup.

The World Cup is the only time English people get to wave a St George cross without everyone's first reaction being "bigot"

It's an important time for football fans and bigots pretending to be futball fans so they wave wave their flag

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen IRL came into the pub to watch the match, their polish accents melted my heart

I was so gutted when they left

I hope that one day I will find a girl half as good looking who might let me smash her in

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I don't have anything against football per se, but I do hate world cup time when the entire news media makes out like the whole country cares about it. Also, the use of 'we' when talking about a team. Not 'we'. 'They'. If I go see a band I love, I don't come away saying "We played a great show!" No, audience and performer separation. Football needs more of it.

Danj

So apparently my phone is finally being returned from the repair centre today. Unfortunately they sent it by Royal Fail, whose online tracking is not working as usual. I had to phone them even to find out that it's been sent Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm!

I'm calm as a Hindu cow, but the missus is freaking a bit. She'll be fine by Saturday though.

We're off to Center Parcs for the honeymoon. We can only get 5 days off and I didn't realise my passport had expired until recently, so it needs to be somewhere reasonably close to home. I can't wait, but I think the good lady might've preferred somewhere a bit more exotic. Still, it's certainly not the last holiday we'll take together, even if we'll have a little 'un in tow next time.

Aww bless. Center Parcs is awesome, haven't been for a while but I frickin' love that place, you'll have a blast. And after baby is born you can go somewhere exotic and she can enjoy cocktails on the beach! Good luck dude, hope it all goes swimmingly for you both.

Nice tshirt ninja but my next buy will be a breaking bad one

61EGbrRwMoL._SL1000_.jpg

TAKE MY MONEY

two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen IRL came into the pub to watch the match, their polish accents melted my heart

I was so gutted when they left

I hope that one day I will find a girl half as good looking who might let me smash her in

Ever the romantic Tash.

So the Neil Gaiman talk was super awesome, his wife showed up at the end and sang us all a song. I really love that man, and he seems like such a cool dude in real life, totally not disappointed!

SteveWD40

I don't have anything against football per se, but I do hate world cup time when the entire news media makes out like the whole country cares about it. Also, the use of 'we' when talking about a team. Not 'we'. 'They'. If I go see a band I love, I don't come away saying "We played a great show!" No, audience and performer separation. Football needs more of it.

Buy how else can wasters take pride in other peoples accomplishments?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
One day I'll be on the news because I stormed into the BBC Sports commentators area and shot everyone to pieces because I had had enough of them talking about nothing for 10 million years, running over their allotted time and thus leading to the cancellation of the show that was going to be broadcast next which is the one show I was looking forward to.

Seriously, after 90 minutes the grass should change to quick sand and if you're not off the pitch within 2 minutes you're dead.

I know they have enough money to afford this as they are wasting 100 gazzilion pounds buying players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom