• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
I went to see a room for rent. I go in with the landlord and one of the flatmates is shooting heroin in the living room.

NOPE

Also, what area are you looking in? I've been looking for a flatmate for ages but have more than likely found one now, waiting for everything to be confirmed.

Santiako

Also, what area are you looking in? I've been looking for a flatmate for ages but have more than likely found one now, waiting for everything to be confirmed.
Whatever area I can find something under 450£/ month that won't get me feeling that I can get stabbed at any moment, so far I've seen a lot of lying in the ads lol.

jimbor

Banned
Whatever area I can find something under 450£/ month that won't get me feeling that I can get stabbed at any moment, so far I've seen a lot of lying in the ads lol.

Jeebus, that's a low budget. Buy a stab vest. Mine is cheap for the area (£600 + bills of about £135) but is only a two bed so obviously a bit more expensive than sharing with 3 or 4.

Symphonia

Banned
I went to see a room for rent. I go in with the landlord and one of the flatmates is shooting heroin in the living room.

NOPE
Seriously, what chinner said. I've been mistaken for a junkie when all I'm doing is my insulin. Funny thing is, it was at a table in a packed restaurant for a family meal - yeah, because I like nothing more than to inject heroin in the middle of the day in public. The thrill of being caught, I guess.

Does everyonr have each others numbers or something? Is this in case Big Pete comes looking for the money we 'borrowed' from him? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, it was all SuperSah!

It's pretty much stemmed mainly from the meet ups. Those of us who've met up in real life have mostly stayed friends in real life

Santiako

Seriously, what chinner said. I've been mistaken for a junkie when all I'm doing is my insulin. Funny thing is, it was at a table in a packed restaurant for a family meal - yeah, because I like nothing more than to inject heroin in the middle of the day in public. The thrill of being caught, I guess.

Mmmm.. Maybe. I feel like an ass now if it was just insulin hahah

Jeebus, that's a low budget. Buy a stab vest. Mine is cheap for the area (£600 + bills of about £135) but is only a two bed so obviously a bit more expensive than sharing with 3 or 4.

I know it's a very low budget but I've just arrived to the city and until I get a job I want to keep things as cheap as possible. :p

See that's why I haven't moved to London despite jobs being there, staying where I am means my rent for a 2 bed house is about the same as that for a room. Cheap as shit.

This is obviously no help

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
US PS+ or best PS+?
US PS+. But we have jet set radio and shadow of the colossus hd right now so I'm happy.

Also went to a retro games shop and bought Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral town for GBA. Game is just as classic as I remember, building up my farm now. I've got 4 chickens, baby horse, upgraded my rucksack and all silver tools and I'm only in the first season.

tumblr_m4ihqc81HK1rphf7io1_500.png

f0rk

See that's why I haven't moved to London despite jobs being there, staying where I am means my rent for a 2 bed house is about the same as that for a room. Cheap as shit.

This is obviously no help
I'm with you bro. Although with my new job that might change, all these London bitches want my mad skills

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
lol I did an intern day going to the courts back when I was still considering journalism. I still have my notes as well.

People violating their house arrest because they "were asleep" when the officer came to verify or some dude on his 13th arrest for shoplifting ramen and jammy dodgers from the local co-op.

Judge just kept shaking his head at everything and put in his 2 cents after every hearing with stuff like "I always say 'when the wines in the wits out', but I expect my words fall on deaf ears".

afoni

Banned
britgaf should have a snapchat group too so i could send mikeside pictures of random dogs i see on the street

can it even do groups?

i would send them anyway

you're telling me you don't enjoy rewriting press releases and going to the courts?!?!

Fucking love local news. Press releases and racist comments! Court can be entertaining sometimes, tho.

I was the Twitter person of the week in the local paper. (A friend writes it and needed someone last minute to save someone else's arse). I got ONE FOLLOWER EXTRA.

Hystzen

You can't just be defeatist about it, man. It'll just make it worse. The best thing you can do is force your way through it. It may sound like shit, but it's better than getting drugged up on pills that'll do nothing but make you docile. Just ride on through the negativity and things will become breezy much quicker than if you were on meds because of it. Just do stuff that makes you feel good, taking the extreme route of going to the doctor won't help you much.

We could do some BritGAF TLOU tonight? Cheer you up?

Who's up for it?

Boss soundtrack still last good FF also

Dat keyboard solo into guitar solo at 2:50

Just spent ~£60 on a power supply to fix my desktop. Turns out my PSU wasn't at fault.

feelsbadman.

Do you think Amazon will refund it even though I've opened it?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just spent ~£60 on a power supply to fix my desktop. Turns out my PSU wasn't at fault.

feelsbadman.

Do you think Amazon will refund it even though I've opened it?
Yes. Amazon are good like that. Also they practically treat you like royalty if you have a prime subscription. Which I plan to cancel after I've done xmas shopping this year, only really worth it when you are making a lot of purchases as it gets 2-day shipping free.

Reknoc

US PS+. But we have jet set radio and shadow of the colossus hd right now so I'm happy.

Also went to a retro games shop and bought Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral town for GBA. Game is just as classic as I remember, building up my farm now. I've got 4 chickens, baby horse, upgraded my rucksack and all silver tools and I'm only in the first season.

tumblr_m4ihqc81HK1rphf7io1_500.png

good stuff. I don't think FomT will ever be surpassed in Harvest Moon. It was basically Harvest Moon perfected, now they're just trying to shoehorn gimmicks and hope something sticks.

Reknoc

Never really got in to Harvest Moon. Then again, never really gave it a chance. Is there a Harvest Moon on 3DS?

yes, actually! There's two, but only one is a proper 3DS game (the other is just some port of a DS game that came out at the same time); called A New Beginning, and many have said it's somewhat a return to form. The start of the game is incredibly slow though.

So I'm a bit rubbish with pills. Like I'm no good at swallowing the ones you should whole, and I've not really had paracetamol much ever. Apart from Calpol. That's the shit. Turns out I bloody hate how it tastes. GF described my face as being like those videos of babies having lemon for the first time.

Chinner

Banned
So I'm a bit rubbish with pills. Like I'm no good at swallowing the ones you should whole, and I've not really had paracetamol much ever. Apart from Calpol. That's the shit. Turns out I bloody hate how it tastes. GF described my face as being like those videos of babies having lemon for the first time.

have you considered suppositories?

8bit

Knows the Score

Swallow them with some water. Paracetamol don't taste that bad compared to other meds though.

have you considered suppositories?

They don't taste nice either.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The only thing that should be going up your ass is your girlfriends finger during drunken sex.

I'm exactly the same, I have to drink a pint of water when I swallow a pill.

There is one? I didn't know that...

Then again, yours is the only number I have

Is one what? Are we going for a drink before you leave?

The only thing that should be going up your ass is your girlfriends finger during drunken sex.

Beautifully said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom