• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
sounds like musha is the dominant one in the ass play
EMobZet.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
it was very cold in the night, i awoke this morning wearing traackies and two jumpers in bed

i think i shall have beans on tost for breakfast with some sausages

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Can somebody explain to me how to get whatsapp on a UK iphone/pad? I can't bloody well find it. Now I know how old people feel, confused and angry at the pace of change around them.

8bit

Knows the Score
Can somebody explain to me how to get whatsapp on a UK iphone/pad? I can't bloody well find it. Now I know how old people feel, confused and angry at the pace of change around them.

I think it's phone only as IIRC it uses your telephone number as a unique identifier.

UHIU

NinjaBoiX

Proper old school nerding session with the boys last night. Simple, no nonsense, pass the pad rampages on GTA5, damn funny shit!

Pablo's complete lack of spatial awareness and general ineptitude for all things video games combined with the spontaneous hilarity of Euphoria had me literally creased up, rolling about on the sofa.

I love that game.

Just got back from seeing Chvrches live, they were amazing. Highlight of an otherwise really shit day.

Nice.

Mike and Jim are seeing them next month. I'd love to tag along, but alas, the Yuletide period approaches, must retain funds!

I'm not feeling it at all ;( It's just to random for me and i can't make out the wannabe busta rhymes fast spitting.

Em has become the try-hard washout he used to always rip the piss out of. Life imitating art or some shit.

Dude's crack is whack.

i think i shall have beans on tost for breakfast with some sausages

You really stir my beans Tash. x

One of the best Partridge sketches:

"Aye, use the sausage as a spoon to scoop out the beans. It's like a savoury 99."

Genius.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
WhatsApp's website said:
Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.

What about the cost of your data plan?

afoni

Banned
I'm letting her off the hook by counting the stripper incident. (I'm pretty sure Ninja would hunt me down)

Why would he hunt you down? To ask how it was?

welp

I was told all I needed to read for today's session were some poetry and extracts from journals. Turns out I needed to read an entire book.

"Don't worry, it's just poems. Do it in the morning."

afoni

Banned
yeah but, man, it's like if you're living with someone and they just sit up and go

"brb havin a poo"

or when you did a poo

"did you do a poo?"

you just don't do it man

NinjaBoiX

I'djoin the whatsapp thing but I only have Mike and Dean's numbers and besides, I'm not sure you guys are cool enough
I just joined both what'sapp and snapchat (NinjaBoiX on both). I'm so jaded, I can't even be arsed to piss in the wind anymore. But I have no idea what I'm doing, it's just a list of names. Most of which say, "last updated 54 days ago", lol.
get snapchat instead and send them pictures of your pets
Don't they both kind of serve the same purpose?

yeah but, man, it's like if you're living with someone and they just sit up and go

"brb havin a poo"

or when you did a poo

"did you do a poo?"

you just don't do it man

my housemates got quite into that while I was at uni.

I'd get texts during lectures from a housemate describing a poo he'd just taken in the style of a wine connoisseur. I'd use film titles to describe mine, "Deep Impact" "There Will Be Blood" "Slither" and so on

Urgh my S4 died earlier this morning, it was nothing more than a paper weight.

Thankfully I have insurance and the nice chap in Phones4U gave me a brand new one.

Hasney

"brb havin a poo"

or when you did a poo

"did you do a poo?"

you just don't do it man

my housemates got quite into that while I was at uni.

I'd get texts during lectures from a housemate describing a poo he'd just taken in the style of a wine connoisseur. I'd use film titles to describe mine, "Deep Impact" "There Will Be Blood" "Slither" and so on

Oh yes. I've just searched for 'shitting' on my Facebook conversation with one of my housemates and it says "Show 360 more results" and there's 200 more for 'poop'. Not even known her a year and this doesn't include text messages such as a panicked text saying 'O GOD HASNEY I JUST BLOCKED THE TOILET AT WORK AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW IT WAS ME O GOD'

Was quite proud of her making a spear out of toilet paper to unblock it. I told her she should walk out of the toilet proudly, spear in hand and twirl it over her head like Cloud in FF7 while humming the FF battle win music, but she was worried it might fly little poop nuggets over anyone who passed by.

Oh yes. I've just searched for 'shitting' on my Facebook conversation with one of my housemates and it says "Show 360 more results" and there's 200 more for 'poop'. Not even known her a year and this doesn't include text messages such as a panicked text saying 'O GOD HASNEY I JUST BLOCKED THE TOILET AT WORK AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW IT WAS ME O GOD'

Was quite proud of her making a spear out of toilet paper to unblock it. I told her she should walk out of the toilet proudly, spear in hand and twirl it over her head like Cloud in FF7 while humming the FF battle win music, but she was worried it might fly little poop nuggets over anyone who passed by.

She sounds like a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom