• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
Pics or it didn't happen.

SGNvTcG.jpg
boy and girl. gf wants to call them tobias and pumpkin. i don't mind tobias as it makes me think of AD, not sure about pumpkin th.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Tobias is a good name.

Here's our cat, her name is Milly. She's pretty chill around humans but is paranoid about other animals.

KUtvUfv.jpg

Chinner

Banned
is she? he might just lack experience. she looks like a nice cat! our kittens havee ach other and they lived with a dog before so thy seem relaxed.

I'm North Kent, not far from London. I'd probably have to travel into Victoria to get to Guildford from where I am, I imagine. My geography is rubbish.

I think I got the train from Waterloo last time, but I could get to Victoria just as easy. We'll sort something out.

boy and girl. gf wants to call them tobias and pumpkin. i don't mind tobias as it makes me think of AD, not sure about pumpkin th.

Sooooo cuuuuuute!

What happened to calling them Musha and Mike?

Symphonia

Banned
I'd totally name my kittens Mew and Mewtwo, because cats make little mew sounds, but then I remember I'm more of a dog person so I'd end up calling my dogs Growlithe and Arcanine because, you know, I can.

Hystzen

Dat Arrow Season 2 premire

moar Felicity, moar Slade Wilson , moar Oliver work out montages and fucking trick arrows...awww yeaaa this show is getting sweet.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I used to dislike cats when I was a kid because I only ever knew how to approach dogs. You treat a cat like a dog and they are just going to get mad. Now that I've spent about 2 years around a cat I realize I'm actually more of a cat person than I thought.

is she? he might just lack experience. she looks like a nice cat! our kittens havee ach other and they lived with a dog before so thy seem relaxed.
Yeah, probably just scared and inexperienced. There is this asshole cat that will come up to the window of our apartment every day to mess with her and she flips out, smacking the glass and screeching at him.

She used to have a brother before my girlfriend adopted her. Her and her sibling were brought in to get fixed and declawed, and the shithead owner just left them there and never came back. Her brother was adopted before my GF came along and she hasn't really got on with other cats since.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm hoping to go to a gig in November. You're in London right? You can travel down with me if you like

Cool! I think our Guildford show is on a Tuesday, 12th I think it is. Should be good, the support on before us are great too. The more the merrier if you can be arsed to come out on a weekday (I know I wouldn't lol)

Dat Arrow Season 2 premire

moar Felicity, moar Slade Wilson , moar Oliver work out montages and fucking trick arrows...awww yeaaa this show is getting sweet.

I marked for trick arrows, although my cable box decided to die because of the rain so I missed the first few minutes.

Mikeside

Cool! I think our Guildford show is on a Tuesday, 12th I think it is. Should be good, the support on before us are great too. The more the merrier if you can be arsed to come out on a weekday (I know I wouldn't lol)

I think they're looking at either Alton or reading gigs

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Tuesday? Fuck that, sir. Fuck it in the ear. Would definitely have to be a weekend.

NinjaBoiX

Smashie and Nicey, Mills & Boon or Simon and Garfunkel for the cats Chinner.

Or Chase and Status if you want the kids in your street to know you're down with them and all hip and stuff.

Also, what's with you goons not willing to go to a gig during the week? Book the next day off mane!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Whoever it was who was thinking of organising a Secret Santa for this community better do it before people from this thread sign up for the general GAF one.

SKINNER!

Banned
Whoever it was who was thinking of organising a Secret Santa for this community better do it before people from this thread sign up for the general GAF one.

I'm in.

Also, just in case anyone is interested. Mikeside and I will be hanging out tomorrow night in Glasgow. Nothing rowdy since it's an early Thursday morning start for us but if anyone wants to hang out then give us a shout yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom