• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Hey CHEEZMO, me and Screaming Meat are going to bro up on SC:Blacklist at some point. Spies v mercs, maybe a bit of co-op. You in?

We can stay frosty and be all Zero Dark Thirty Oscar Mike Bravo Two Zero and watch each other's six and shit.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Hey CHEEZMO, me and Screaming Meat are going to bro up on SC:Blacklist at some point. Spies v mercs, maybe a bit of co-op. You in?

We can stay frosty and be all Zero Dark Thirty Oscar Mike Bravo Two Zero and watch each other's six and shit.

Sure thing. When abouts?

You were best friends with Simon Cowell?

TopzCJV.jpg

NinjaBoiX

CHEEZMO™;88923828 said:
Sure thing. When abouts?
Maybe the weekend? I'm at the gym and then the olds tonight, and round my pals tomorrow. Shoot me and him an FR and we'll surely be able to organise an hour or two over the weekend to play.

You lot need to stop talking about games and buy a Vita. It's the only way to reach true enlightenment.

Except you, Steve. You're already enlightened.

As for the res thing, I prefer 1080p because both my TVs are 1080p native. 720p certainly isn't a deal-breaker though, and that's the res I expect most games will be next gen, regardless of platform. They'll look shit hot either way.

Damn, I wish I'd pre-ordered a PS4.

I promise I'll get one for the next year
cough wait for the 2000 model probably

Happy birthday fella!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I've been able to do it for the past ten years without needing to make certain keys special colors. Daft punk.

I am jealous of the make though, as that looks like a mechanical keyboard and I've always wanted one.

I've been able to do it for the past ten years without needing to make certain keys special colors. Daft punk.

I am jealous of the make though, as that looks like a mechanical keyboard and I've always wanted one.

Yeah it's mechanical, probably the best keyboard I've had.

Is it me or it GTA V:O not that great? There never seems to be active matches I can join, which results in my hanging around trying to host one, with only one or two joining. I can't do any cool shit because I'm still level 4, and I just got kicked for no reason from an instance of the game?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe the weekend? I'm at the gym and then the olds tonight, and round my pals tomorrow. Shoot me and him an FR and we'll surely be able to organise an hour or two over the weekend to play.

Sounds swell. I might be with the baby till quite late over the weekend but I should be able to cram a few games in whilst she (if she) snoozes.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I went over but stayed comfortably within my personal budget. Stayed right around the price of a newly released game. But depending on whether you are crafty or a bargain hunter you can do something awesome for 10 pound too.

Symphonia

Banned
I left the heating on before I left for work this morning and I just got back in and it's like Satan's pit in here. I've turned it off now and opened a window or two but it's still boiling. I think I may actually melt.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Bruises would be dispensed if you lived with me. Always keep air con and heat off when the flat is empty otherwise the bill skyrockets.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I reckon mine is higher because of international costs. The good thing about international though is turns out you can ship all kinds of normally illegal things with the right TOR connection and enough "grease on the wheels". Should be a good Christmas. I hope my recipient doesn't have any priors.

Jordan

Can somebody explain credit cards to me please. I am so fricking confused.

Basically, I need to make a purchase that I can only afford half of. If I was to get a 0% interest on purchase card... Do I then have the time frame be it 12 months / 16 months whatever to pay back the money I've used?

I need it in the simplest terms ever, because terms and conditions on those things are arseholes. Something along the lines of this from Tesco's website:

You must pay back in full each month

Which then sort of defeats the object on making the purchase?

Symphonia

Banned
I'm not too sure what you mean. Basically, I think Tesco Clubcard works in the way that if you have a limit of £500 a month, and you spend £250, then ideally you have to pay that £250 back in a month to restore the limit. You can, however, I think, choose to pay back a minimum payment.

If you get a card that says "0% interest on purchases for 12 months" then it means exactly that. You can buy something now for say £500, pay back £50 a month and as long as you pay it off within 12 months there won't be any interest to pay.

SKINNER!

Banned
getting shorty a linken park tshirt with pubes from tre cool because he likes shit music,

I suppose that would be easier to fit into an package than Thom Yorke's inflated ego.

Jordan, what Musha said. You buy something and it's 0% interest if you pay it back during that time length they give you. Go over that time length with an outstanding balance and that 0% will shoot up to whatever ridiculous percentage is in the small print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom