• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkie

PM'ed you back!

That's cosmic, it was your post in the other thread that made me check in here because I was going to PM you anyway. Spooky stuff.

All sorted. Thanks so much. Kids will really enjoy and earns me a few brownie points in the process! Top man!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
another condescending post

Well I was curious for the first bit and the post addressing kent was pretty condescending, as per usual. Don't call me a kid, I'm fairly certain there isn't a large age gap between us.

To be honest I didnt post it in with malicious intentions, it was just a kinda roll of the eyes....Commee on Jackben.... You're not a mastermind of the internet, just let Kent be Kent

Jordan

Holy Shit...

BReEH6ACAAILV38.jpg:large

afoni

Banned
I'm actually slightly disappointed that another teenager turned up before I dinged and gave Tash his status as the only teenager left.

My hopes and dreams have been dashed.

SuperSah

Banned
They recently built a new one in my local 'hood. It's surprisingly nice for a TKMaxx.

I'd visit mine if it wasn't in the most derelict area of all time. The retail park has a TK Maxx, ASDA and practically that's all next to a closed down Comet store from last year.

SKINNER!

Banned
the only ASDA i have ever bought stuff from was one near my college and all i ever bought was lucozade

people died there

That's the thing. When something happens on the south central shopping aisles of Asda...nothing happens. Just another shopper dead. Everytime I pop over into my local one there's a police van with coppers in it staring at me and chewing gum real slowly. Why can't there be a Waitrose in every ghetto in the UK? This is unacceptable.

NinjaBoiX

Primark is woeful. I'd only purchase clothes from there if I wanted clobber for a festival that I could throw away afterwards. That's about it.
Yup. Truly one wear specials. Some of the gear looks pretty good, until you wash it once and it shrivels up or just falls to bits.

SmokyDave

Ever noticed how ASDAs are always built in the roughest parts of the country?

Our local ASDA flooded, so all the 'shoppers' made their way to my Sainsbury's instead. It was a harrowing experience and confirmed that I am now firmly middle class, whether I like it or not.

SKINNER!

Banned
Our local ASDA flooded, so all the 'shoppers' made their way to my Sainsbury's instead. It was a harrowing experience and confirmed that I am now firmly middle class, whether I like it or not.

Sainsburys middle class? In my old town Sainsburys (and M&S) is where all the well-off and old people go to shop for food. It's virtually empty outside of Christmas time. Tesco is middle class territory.

EDIT: To be fair, M&S does do some amazing biscuits. I mean, heavenly good biscuits and cookies. Godamn!

Hey, Pizza Express is pretty edible!

inb4 all the food elitists come after you for eating at a chain. They do good stuff.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
First Wetherspoons and now Pizza Express. Evi-kun eating the "pride" of Britain. Next up is Gregg's.

SKINNER!

Banned
not long before he goes for the deep-fried mars bars and pizzas when he comes up north (the real north). Real Ecosse cuisine.

Yeah, It's really not going all that well is it

Really needs to step his game up. Start a e-beef with someone, get a celebrity (Dave Benson Phillips might help him out there) to respond to him on twitter and take it from there.

Ever noticed how ASDAs are always built in the roughest parts of the country?

So much cheaper though it's unreal. £1.40 for 2 pints of milk in Tesco, £1 in Asda. More to spend on interesting frivolous items.

M&S food is god tier though.

Even Primark jeans suck.

I have no clue what shops to check for jeans though.

I've bought jeans from Burtons, Topshop, River Island, Next etc in the past. Never great, and I was pissing £20-£40 up the wall on each pair. Last year I sucked it up and got some Levi's on sale for £60. Best pair of jeans I've ever owned, and I can only imagine how more expensive brands would feel sitting comfortably around my arse.

SmokyDave

Hey, Pizza Express is pretty edible!
Get to a chippy, chips & kebab meat or bust!

(Personally, I'm all about the chip butty with lashings of cheese).

Sainsburys middle class? In my old town Sainsburys (and M&S) is where all the well-off and old people go to shop for food. It's virtually empty outside of Christmas time. Tesco is middle class territory.

EDIT: To be fair, M&S does do some amazing biscuits. I mean, heavenly good biscuits and cookies. Godamn!
I find Sainsbury's pretty reasonable to be honest. Decent range of stock too. Plus, I'm rather partial to their 'Taste the Difference' all butter crossaints.

I may be slightly influenced by the fact that buying mountain bike bits on eBay nets me Nectar points.

they're pretty sweet, Sloppy Giuseppie for da win
American Hot with a side of doughballs. Mmmmmmm.

SKINNER!

Banned
Get to a chippy, chips & kebab meat or bust!

(Personally, I'm all about the chip butty with lashings of cheese).

I find Sainsbury's pretty reasonable to be honest. Decent range of stock too. Plus, I'm rather partial to their 'Taste the Difference' all butter crossaints.

I may be slightly influenced by the fact that buying mountain bike bits on eBay nets me Nectar points.

American Hot with a side of doughballs. Mmmmmmm.

aww Dave, when it comes to their own branded stuff. Sainsburys > Morrisons = Tescos > ASDA every single time. Asda's pizzas are mostly a floppy cardboard mess and their hummus is fuckin' vile glue paste. Only reason ASDA is still on top is because they somehow get big brands (and milk) dirt cheap. Damn Walmart and their tricks.

Haven't had a chip butty in aaaages :(

SuperSah

Banned
I've bought jeans from Burtons, Topshop, River Island, Next etc in the past. Never great, and I was pissing £20-£40 up the wall on each pair. Last year I sucked it up and got some Levi's on sale for £60. Best pair of jeans I've ever owned, and I can only imagine how more expensive brands would feel sitting comfortably around my arse.

I got some River Island skinnies. They fit well and still do today. Pretty damn good quality. But I always cringe when buying expensive stuff. :lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I do tend to stock up on Pizza Express oven pizzas when they are 2 for 1 at the local Sainsbury's Local.

faridmon

I have said this before here, but Jack and Jones are the only place I buy Jeans from. Soo good. I would love to buy from Unilqlo but they don't have size that fits me.

Bloody skinny people.

SKINNER!

Banned
I have said this before here, but Jack and Jones are the only place I buy Jeans from. Soo good. I would love to buy from Unilqlo but they don't have size that fits me.

Got me a Peace Walker shirt from Uniqlo that's too big for me now :/ Nice, soft material and everything but just baggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom