• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

Got pissed last night and me and some friends played "who can find the most heinous shit online"...

I opened my phone this morning having forgotten and was greeted with sights I wish I could scrub from my minds eye with a brillo pad.

Son Of D

Taking advantage of the fact that Blockbuster in Exeter closes today and that I still got staff discounts, I got myself God of War Ascension, Metro Last Light PS3, Diablo 3 PS3, Iron Man 3 Blu Ray, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy Blu Ray Boxset, Mud Blu Ray and Skyfall Blu Ray for £22.

As for weekend plans, heading out later on with my (ex) work colleagues for a night out and I'll probably get so drunk I'll flirt with one of them. Then on Sunday I'll be recovering from a hangover, then finishing my University plans.

Lirlond

Was out on the piss last night. Going out on the piss again tonight. Not a huge turn out for my bday night; but it was super last minute so im just glad some folk made it.

Hystzen

Fucking X-Com such a love/hate relationship just lost 4 members of my B-team to mind controlling and mechtoid rape.

Time for me to bring out my X-Men squad

Rich!

woke up to an ebay buyer dispute today

unlike the scammer last time, I can't blame this dude. game is still in my 3DS. oops

kyser73

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Always good to find a fluffier part of a board.

My Radiohead album is Kid A - controversial choice for some (according to a friend anyway) but I love I anyway.

My PSN name is Kyser_soze_SW2 (yes, it's one of those ones I wish I could change)

Re:Heathers...neither lead has done anything better since (well, maybe Girl, Interrupted) and its just soooo good. One of the few movies I loved as a ate teen that stands up to my 40-yr old critical head (that & Ferris Bueller).

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Well, once I got through to someone on the GAME webchat it was quite a refreshing experience (though I wasn't best pleased with what he had to say):

So yeah, kudos points for honesty and straight talking. But it sucks that their web team don't work weekends.

Definitely wants the D

theaface

How's everyone doing today?

Feeling a bit more positive than last week; partly because it's the weekend and partly because Christmas is just around the corner. The wife (to be) and I had a successful shopping mission earlier.

We're hosting Christmas Day this year, and we managed to snag some great little second presents (in the region of £5 each) for everyone who's coming to us. The idea is that I'll don a Santa onesie late afternoon and deliver a surprise extra round of gifts for everyone. :D

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Finished my niece's picture, and now it's printed to canvas, wrapped up and ready for Christmas day! ^_^

painting_4_niece.jpg

...and to top it off, I even found these - not quite the ones you suggested, NinjaBoiX, but they do look delicious.

nicechocs.jpg

They're for the friends who don't like Ferrero. Apparently those type of people exist far closer to me than I first thought. :O

Finished my niece's picture, and now it's printed to canvas, wrapped up and ready for Christmas day! ^_^

painting_4_niece.jpg

...and to top it off, I even found these - not quite the ones you suggested, NinjaBoiX, but they do look delicious.

nicechocs.jpg

They're for the friends who don't like Ferrero. Apparently those type of people exist far closer to me than I first thought. :O

Holy shit that's fantastic!
Just got Art Academy 3D so I can get a semblance of artistic ability, so tjis is very inspiring!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

painting_4_niece.jpg

nicechocs.jpg

Holy fuckballs

now I'm not so sure about this doodle meet

More people have bailed. I'm down to 9, including me. I invited 40. I now have far too much food, spent money unnecessarily, wasted time making decorations. People fucking suck. And now I'm getting all upset. Fuck it, I'm not having any more birthdays.

Symphonia

Banned
More people have bailed. I'm down to 9, including me. I invited 40. I now have far too much food, spent money unnecessarily, wasted time making decorations. People fucking suck. And now I'm getting all upset. Fuck it, I'm not having any more birthdays.
I'm about to pour a glass of Bulmers in your honour.

People can be fucking twats.

Get pissed and forget about it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Damn. Sorry to hear that. The only time I've really felt upset was when I had a birthday and in the end there was only three of us, but that really is nothing compared to expecting 40 and ending up with 9.

9? That's the awkward number where its too few to call it a party, and too many to call it a gathering.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Now I'm hungry. That's pretty creative. What are the dragon eggs made of?

But yeah that's a lot of people to cancel. How much notice did you give? And what excuses are they using to beg off?

Here's hoping it's all some kind of mean-spirited prank and there are actually loads of people coming.

EDIT: Also someone needs to get you a bigger table for your birthday.

Mikeside

Musha I seriously am so sorry to have bailed today - if I hadn't woken up feeling like absolute shit you know I'd rather be there than anywhere else.

If it makes you feel any better, I've only managed to be out of bed long enough to make myself a bath today and I've been dozing in the bath for over 2 hours because I don't have the energy to get out of it.

I wouldn't abandon you for anything less than the leurghy I seem to have caught.

SuperSah

Banned
You been to that Christmas market in Westfield? I almost walked in there earlier today and then tried to ask a girl out via text to go there.

She said yeah.

Then I told her I had no money.

Then she said, "Oh."

I was actually in Westfield today. Finalised Christmas shopping, mother spoiled me rotten and saw some pretty displays.

The Christmas market thing near the outside hut things were pretty cool too.

Mr. Sam

My Christmas shopping's already down, my presents already wrapped (beautifully) and under the tree. Have been for about a week. Clowns!

Love the Land Before Time art. I was so into those films as a kid, even as they got more and more awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom