• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Trying to get involved with a friend whos chilling with 10 grams of BLUE CHEESE. This could be the best night ever if i can get a lift to his gaf
I love that you capped "blue cheese", like Ninja catnip.

But alas, my last few spliffs are my lot for a long time buddy.

tumblr_m9xf4vhlrc1rwup1y.gif

FOOTBALL IS BACK! THANK GOD!
ZEJSW.gif

Symphonia

Banned
Yeah, I'm bummed out too. I'm crossing my fingers here that it does well enough to get a GSC follow-up in a year's time or so.
I was hoping it would be a series of short films, like four or five episodes, with each episode the length of a Sherlock episode. But I hope it happens how you said - we need to spread the word and get this known. The animation in the trailer - it's so beautiful.

funny-sad-gif.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
In a match already being described as "happening soon", every kick mattering to someone presumably.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I love that you capped "blue cheese", like Ninja catnip.

But alas, my last few spliffs are my lot for a long time buddy.

tumblr_m9xf4vhlrc1rwup1y.gif

ZEJSW.gif

That also fell through.

Is this what life is like without weed ? Wtf is this shit my goodness, I am so fucking bored.

It's not even funny.

SmokyDave

That also fell through.

Is this what life is like without weed ? Wtf is this shit my goodness, I am so fucking bored.

It's not even funny.
You just gotta swallow it and move on. All the pining in the world ain't going to drop an eighth on your desk.

Play some Guncraft or something. Do whatever you'd do stoned.

God I hate football, they've already started talking about it in work. Really hope I get this new job.

I honestly don't think I could be with a guy who liked football.

So drunk roller skating happened. Extreme drunk skating may happen later on when I'm done with this bottle of wine.

Not much else to do stuck in a caravan for the weekend.

SuperSah

Banned
God I hate football, they've already started talking about it in work. Really hope I get this new job.

I honestly don't think I could be with a guy who liked football.

So drunk roller skating happened. Extreme drunk skating may happen later on when I'm done with this bottle of wine.

Not much else to do stuck in a caravan for the weekend.

If you don't mind cradle snatching, i'm all yours.

Kidding, of course

Kentpaul

You just gotta swallow it and move on. All the pining in the world ain't going to drop an eighth on your desk.

Play some Guncraft or something. Do whatever you'd do stoned.

The footballers depression documentary on bbc is saving the day. Then I will binge on the lock up prison documentaries.

Kentpaul

You need Weed to have fun, huh? You've obviously never been on a panties run to experience full adrenaline.

Not to have fun but its nice to have a little weed to cure boredom.

I am now in my living room watching documentaries and drinking milk! Sorted.

xist

xist, what are you thinking!? This ain't the time for goddamn sexual innuendos.

Of course you're right....whatever you do SuperSah, don't go and stand outside in the street yelling at the top of your voice "I'm here Pete! Come and get me with your big wood!". That would be a gross error.

Symphonia

Banned
Of course you're right....whatever you do SuperSah, don't go and stand outside in the street yelling at the top of your voice "I'm here Pete! Come and get me with your big wood!". That would be a gross error.
Duuude, what did I just tell you? This is not the time for -- wait, has anyone noticed how SS hasn't replied to any of our posts?

FOOTBALL IS BACK! THANK GOD!

Damn right. Delighted MOTD is on iPlayer from this season on.

I've been playing with the Nook HD+ I just got. Got Nova Launcher running to get rid of the terribad custom skin, and it's a damn fine tablet for the price. Pinball Arcade runs like a dream and doesn't look muddy like the Vita version, and as for comics, dear lord they're beautiful now. Catching up on Hickman's Avengers books has been a dream. Saving Infinity #1 to read in bed, so excited, could be the best mega-event in years.

afoni

Banned
big pete isn't texting me back so i have no idea what the hell is going on but i think hes going to see tash before he goes off to africa

Symphonia

Banned
Let this be a lesson to everyone; hit on Musha and you WILL pay the price dearly. To all those who mocked the people who took the internet seriously, now who's laughing? Damn it, GAF, we lost a good man tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom