• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Cyanide Strike, what is the meaning of this treachery?

Also Kent, as a man well versed in the effects of various illicit substances, what is your take on cocaine? Are you a fan?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
u3gxqfk2ukbw.gif

Also Kent, as a man well versed in the effects of various illicit substances, what is your take on cocaine? Are you a fan?

My prediction is he favours MKAT over coke for it's cool effects and cheapness, however I think he may have told me that when I was drunk once

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Every time I have tried it I have been really drunk and the main effect was a numbness behind my face. I don't find find it as enjoyable as serotonin based drugs. The stuff I have tried was most likely highly cut shite.

Symphonia

Banned
Every time I have tried it I have been really drunk and the main effect was a numbness behind my face. I don't find find it as enjoyable as serotonin based drugs. The stuff I have tried was most likely highly cut shite.
I found charlie did very little for me. I was drunk at the time, so that may have had some impact on the overall effect it had on me, but like you, I had a bit of numbness (mine was a bit more widespread, mind) and the comedown just wasn't worth the little buzz you have.

NinjaBoiX

I know not of what you mean, kind sir.
tumblr_mcxg8dVImp1rtzlzf.gif

Yeah, I just had some nice stuff. Alas, it has already warn off! That's the problem with coke, too short a buzz.

I have 4 spliffs left dude. The chord is nearly cut my friend!

Kentpaul

tumblr_mcxg8dVImp1rtzlzf.gif

Yeah, I just had some nice stuff. Alas, it has already warn off! That's the problem with coke, too short a buzz.

I have 4 spliffs left dude. The chord is nearly cut my friend!

This goes for any drug, No matter if the experience is 40 minutes or 6 hours by the end of it your going to feel impending doom knowing the feeling is wearing off , Knowing your going to have to face reality again fuck that. I'l be sticking to my weed during the week and possible alcohol at the weekends.

Why are you giving up weed ? Why not just like have a few joints before bed or something ?

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm imagining afoni is sitting there, with a stuffed rabbit he keeps calling big pete.
"why didn't you do as you were told damn it!"

NinjaBoiX

Why are you giving up weed ? Why not just like have a few joints before bed or something ?
Purely financial reasons mate.

Speeding fine, car tax, gigs, trips, birthdays, meets, Christmas, there is too much happening over the next few months man.

Plus, hopefully I'll just kick it altogether if I'm off it for so long. It's probably about time.

I need to grow the fuck up man, in a lot of ways.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The real reason is that Sah bribed Pete with cafe food.

Typical, the one time the thread wants a game of Mario Kart it is when I'm on holiday without my copy. :/

Symphonia

Banned
OK, so I'm drunk and hitting on random women on OKC and it's actually working. Women only like me when I'm drunk, apparently. I'm going to be drunk all the time from now on.

Kentpaul

should be playing MoH: Warfighter instead

ku-xlarge.jpg

662222_20121026_embed003.jpg

I thought that was the game i would be getting when i got the humble deal. To be honest I'm enjoying MOH2010 as Afghanistan feels so authentic in it.

2013_08_16_00012.jpg

I love sniping in it too, Feels so fucking good.

Kentpaul

Nothing worse than stopping drinking and like drinking water to try and get back to baseline. I feel so thirsty no matter how much i drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom