• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
There's a BritGAF MK7 community. If you'd give me a minute, I'll fetch the code for you fellas so I can destroy you personally?

Edit: 47 - 9146 - 7265 -7363

NinjaBoiX

you're on the list

cv2MNMB.jpg
jags.gif

Well giving up the weed is a good start.

But I also need to make more of an effort at work and be more responsible with my money. I've had opportunities to go for promotions and stuff, but I'd rather keep riding the gravy train than put forth some actual effort and move up the ladder.

It's all very boring Musha, but I have a plan, I want to stick to it!

Well giving up the weed is a good start.

But I also need to make more of an effort at work and be more responsible with my money. I've had opportunities to go for promotions and stuff, but I'd rather keep riding the gravy train than put forth some actual effort and move up the ladder.

It's all very boring Musha, but I have a plan, I want to stick to it!

That's really good that you've thought about it and want to progress, ambition is always attractive.

Also giving up weed was one of the best things I ever did.

SKINNER!

Banned
Watching the episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Malcolm gets his first car and it's making me remember my first ride. I <3 driving cars but I'm such a newb when it comes to finding spare parts and repairing/customising them.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
BritGAF sure is on edge tonight.
What makes you say that you fuckin dik, i didnt do nuffin
OK, so I'm drunk and hitting on random women on OKC and it's actually working. Women only like me when I'm drunk, apparently. I'm going to be drunk all the time from now on.
lol, this never works

I say this due to personal experience
65757_188793717890955_1764116784_n.jpg

Pete, pls.

Spent money on a XL pizza takeaway, spruce up the night a little.

I could do with a pizza ryt now

NinjaBoiX

That's really good that you've thought about it and want to progress, ambition is always attractive.

Also giving up weed was one of the best things I ever did.
"There ain't no tuition for havin' no ambition".

I'm one spliff away from the other too. I'm determined this time. (No fucking weed PM's Kent! Don't tempt me boy!) Topping up my beer as we speak, then watching the House of Blue Leaves fight while Kill Bill is on the telly.

Then I'm heading upstairs. So, yeah.
Is everyone drunk?
Yeah boyyee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom