• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I fired up Rainbow Six Vegas on the PS3 last night.

Holy shit, the game looks like complete ass. So ugly.

Hystzen

You're still paying for it, just paying less over the course of the subscription. you get 90 days free for every year of plus bought, so it's 15 months for the price of 12.

current offer is 15 then the PS4 has a 14 day free trial inside then some games like Driveclub have 3 month free trial included. all these stack which is still pretty awesome when compare to Xbox Live at moment

Mikeside

Haha, ideal!

Musha is hotter than Britta though. ;)

#damagecontrol

OK, somebody cast Community from BritGAF, that's always fun. Coldman? Chinner? This seems like your calling.

Obviously I'm the baldy principal dude, that goes without saying.

Jedeye is Leonard
I'd be Abed, but I'm fairly sure I'm more of a Chang :(

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Out of the blue, I've got an interview on Tuesday. Really can't afford to balls this one up.

Guys, lend me your power.
ZvJBXOA.gif

NinjaBoiX

Out of the blue, I've got an interview on Tuesday. Really can't afford to balls this one up.

Guys, lend me your power.
Awesome dude! What's the job?

Lots of eye contact. Firm handshake. Memorise 5 impressive facts about the company for the inevitable "why do you want to work for us?" question. Same for the "why should we hire you?" question, have your answers pre-prepared.

Also, just ask plenty of questions generally. Try not to leave any dead air, just embellish if they are still busy jotting stuff down. Basically just have that air of confidence, as if this is all just a formality and the job is already yours.

Good luck fella!

Britta?!
Defend your terrible decision.

You're hot for black guys, duh.

it was the first thing that came into my head

Awesome dude! What's the job?

Lots of eye contact. Firm handshake. Memorise 5 impressive facts about the company for the inevitable "why do you want to work for us?" question. Same for the "why should we hire you?" question, have your answers pre-prepared.

Also, just ask plenty of questions generally. Try not to leave any dead air, just embellish if they are still busy jotting stuff down. Basically just have that air of confidence, as if this is all just a formality and the job is already yours.

Good luck fella!

That's actually fairly decent advice. Thank you!

It's for a placement at some fairly swanky design and marketing agency near Leeds. It's basically my last chance to get a placement for the year, and I'd already given up all hope and was planning to go back to uni, but here I am! Needless to say, it's put a spring in me step.

Hystzen

It's for a placement at some fairly swanky design and marketing agency near Leeds. It's basically my last chance to get a placement for the year, and I'd already given up all hope and was planning to go back to uni, but here I am! Needless to say, it's put a spring in me step.

Mention one of there projects that caught your eye and what you liked about it and would have done different. The placement I did in Manchester loved that I knew what projects they have done and not afraid to critically analyze it.

Mention one of there projects that caught your eye and what you liked about it and would have done different. The placement I did in Manchester loved that I knew what projects they have done and not afraid to critically analyze it.

Yeah, they have a buttload of their past work online so I've definitely been looking through that (hell, I already did for writing the cover letter), so yes, absolutely gonna use that to my advantage. Got a solid weekend of swotting up to do!

I'd get a haircut too, but I don't trust any of the places 'round these parts to not just shave all my hair off. >_>

NinjaBoiX

e3ql9.gif

Go for it dude!

Just remember, the job is yours. They just need to ask you a few questions beforehand.

;)

And there was me thinking it was because I'm the most amazing girl you've ever met
Busted!

That's not actually far from the truth. Such a cool girl! The hotness is a bonus. ;)

So they finally let us out of work at 3:30. Home now, just about to start downloading the last few eps of true blood.

Good luck Coldman! Hope it goes well for you.

SuperSah

Banned
About to do my first solo trip through London from Kingston to Stratford on train, tube and bus.

How busy is it around this time?

Gonna take 1.5 hours.

SKINNER!

Banned
Dave is Jeff
Mike is Abed
Ninj is Troy
Hot Coldman is Pierce
Musha is Annie
Cheezmo is Britta
Donkey Show is Shirley
Chinner is Chang
Lirlond is Leonard
Kentpaul is Starburns
Nobody is the Dean because the Dean is unique
I'm
Magnitude

aaand we're done. Good day or good night; hometime, where the fuck you at?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Dave is Jeff
Mike is Abed
Ninj is Troy
Hot Coldman is Pierce
Musha is Annie
Cheezmo is Britta
Donkey Show is Shirley
Chinner is Chang
Lirlond is Leonard
Kentpaul is Starburns
I'm
Magnitude

Awesome. Pop pop!

Bagsy Garrett

NinjaBoiX

So they finally let us out of work at 3:30. Home now, just about to start downloading the last few eps of true blood.
Sweet.
londonstan? dont make eye contact with anyone, it may cost you your life.
When you get on an elevator, turn to the person behind you. It's what they do there. Apparently.
Dave is Jeff
Mike is Abed
Ninj is Troy
Hot Coldman is Pierce
Musha is Annie
Cheezmo is Britta
Donkey Show is Shirley
Chinner is Chang
Lirlond is Leonard
Kentpaul is Starburns
I'm
Magnitude

But....he's like the coolest character....

2ND2U0n.jpg

Mikeside

Sweet.

When you get on an elevator, turn to the person behind you. It's what they do there. Apparently.

But....he's like the coolest character....

2ND2U0n.jpg

That makes us BFFs

Ninj and Mikeside in the moorrrrrrning!

Edit: Parks and Rec better than Community? That's like deciding between your children, bro. Not cool.
I'll take the bullet and be Jerry.
Dave is definitely Ron Swanson.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
That makes us BFFs

Ninj and Mikeside in the moorrrrrrning!

Edit: Parks and Rec better than Community? That's like deciding between your children, bro. Not cool.
I'll take the bullet and be Jerry.
SmokeyDave is definitely Ron Swanson.

But it also means that Ninj is leaving next season :(

Parks and Rec not only has more heart but I genuinely think it's funnier. Best characters in any sitcom ever for me.

OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO BE JERRY THAT IS SO PERFECT

Mikeside

But it also means that Ninj is leaving next season :(

Parks and Rec not only has more heart but I genuinely think it's funnier. Best characters in any sitcom ever for me.

OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO BE JERRY THAT IS SO PERFECT

Wait, how is that perfect?
Remember, your lend of MG:Rising sometime before Rising 2 comes out hangs in the balance.

Symphonia

Banned
Dave is Jeff
Mike is Abed
Ninj is Troy
Hot Coldman is Pierce
Musha is Annie
Cheezmo is Britta
Donkey Show is Shirley
Chinner is Chang
Lirlond is Leonard
Kentpaul is Starburns
I'm
Magnitude

K

:(

SteveWD40

All this PS4 hype, what are the chances of grabbing one off the shelves on launch day?

All we hear is "UK gaming retail is dead" and "next gen will be a flop" yet it's supposed to be a drought of PS4's worldwide...

Am I going to have to wait for HMV to open and shove people out of the way or something?

Hystzen

All this PS4 hype, what are the chances of grabbing one off the shelves on launch day?

All we hear is "UK gaming retail is dead" and "next gen will be a flop" yet it's supposed to be a drought of PS4's worldwide...

Am I going to have to wait for HMV to open and shove people out of the way or something?

HMV and GAME will have some instore if not supermarkets. I'm going use mothers ASDA discount card plus it released during when normally ASDA does a extra discount on electronic products. If not will wait until January PS3 has enough being released just means be late to BF4

SteveWD40

HMV and GAME will have some instore if not supermarkets. I'm going use mothers ASDA discount card plus it released during when normally ASDA does a extra discount on electronic products. If not will wait until January PS3 has enough being released just means be late to BF4

I have no consoles, my laptop is too old to run much and I am surviving on iOS and some D3...I need a PS4 yesterday.

SmokyDave

I'm going with 'no chance'.

I've resigned myself to paying a scalper :(

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
None of her friends will know what a WII U is, the poor kid will have zero bragging rights :(

Breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom