• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
This time next week I'll be getting ready to board the plane to Amsterdam.
My weed tolerance is super-low these days, so I'm pretty sure I'm just going to be a blathering mess out there. I hope they do good milkshakes in those cafés because I'm going to need it.

Milkshake?

Sounds like a recipe for a particularly impressive vomiting session when you inevitiably whitey :p

Mikeside

Ah nice, that should be good fun dude. How many of you are going? Long weekend?

Yeah, long weekend - Thursday to Sunday (meaning I have a 2 day week coming up!)
Gonna be good - I'm going to get buzzed on some high grade, check out the Van Gogh museum, eat some waffles & ... to be fair I have no idea what the fuck else to do in Amsterdam.

Probably play a lot of Cards Against Humanity in the cafés too - I'm absolutely bringing that when I hang out at yours for that week in September, by the way Musha!

Good morning all! Yesterday was quite an action-packed day having the organisation's VP visit the site. There was talks of building a new site in a European city and relocation was brought up. Not sure about working in Europe (and the OG plan with my manager is still open) but I suppose there's a oppurtunity window there. Also got asked for my opinion on a UI/UX related assignment from the VP's assistant and I didn't fudge up my response. Feel(s) good Inc. Got quite a day planned ahead. Patiently waiting for work to end so I can sprint to the train station and meet up with a London friend in Edinburgh. Chillin to Mike's indie rock song recommendations at the moment. Got some Mongrel Heart, Bombay Bicycle Club, Strokes, Jets Overhead and some Jeff Buckley from Xun.

Sounds like a good day yesterday!
Let me know what you think of the indie musics - I've been listening to 3030 a LOT. The track with Dan the Automator is sexual healing (what a feeling!)

Have fun with London-friend. I want a full report on what happens there on my desk by Monday, soldier.

Milkshake?

Sounds like a recipe for a particularly impressive vomiting session when you inevitiably whitey :p

I haven't whiteyed since my first proper smoke session, I'll have you know!
Booze...that's a different story (I think out of the 4 times I've been to Borderline, I've had to pop for a tactical 3 times :/)

Milkshake is great for levelling me out when I'm way stoned. I think the dairy breaks it down or something because it's a miraculous recovery every time.

Mikeside

Feeling down 'n' dirty, feeling kinda mean
I've been from one to another extreme
This time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait
I wanna stick around 'till I can't see straight

Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me

Never do more than I, I really need
My mind is racing, but my body's in the lead
Tonight's the night, I'm gonna push it to the limit
I live all of my years in a single minute

Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision always seems to get the best of me, the best of me, yeah-eah eah-eah-hey

Ooh-ooh (oooh) ooh-ooh, double vision
(Oooh) I need double vision
(Oooh, double vision) it takes me out of my head, takin' me out of my head
(Oooh, double vision) I get my double vision, woa-oah
(Oooh, double vision) seeing double double, double vision
(Oooh, double vision) oh-oh my my double vision
(Oooh, double vision) double vision, yeah-ah-ah eah-eah eah-eah ah
(Oooh, double vision) I get double vision, oooh
How, how?

SmokyDave

Morning chaps and chapesses and Chinner.

Hope all is well. It's lovely and sunny here in Notts. I say lovely, but I threw on a chunky hoody before I left the house and now I'm sweating like a dyslexic on countdown :(

SteveWD40

Morning chaps and chapesses and Chinner.

Hope all is well. It's lovely and sunny here in Notts. I say lovely, but I threw on a chunky hoody before I left the house and now I'm sweating like a dyslexic on countdown :(

Look Dave

It's on your PC, it's going to be on your Vita, it's going to be on your iPad and your iPhone.

It's spreading...there truly is no escape, no sanctuary for you.

YSzO1NI.gif

NinjaBoiX

ninja does not have a waifu because he is sexually attracted to his 'waifu' and does not love her unconditionally like an innocent flower

he is no expert
So wrong afoni, I'm proper obsessed with the little lady innit.

Nah, she's just so cool, and seems like the loveliest girl; fun-loving, philanthropic, witty, blah blah. Being a gorgeous, stylish, charismatic rock star kind of helps too!

(Don't give me that look, I'm simply answering a question!

ineveraskedforthis.gif)

I think I'm going to buy Hotline Miami for my Vita tonight, I've been meaning to play it for ages. Plus, cross-buy FTW!

Mikeside

I can't believe we're actually seeing Borderlands 2 on Vita.
Unfortunately, it's not going to sell brilliantly (according to their outlandish expectations) as it's coming so much later than the other versions & most people are done with Borderlands 2 by now. Thus it'll be unfairly used as another example that Vita games don't sell.

Hasney

All I wanted to do was get a little lunch, not fight through the train station of Leeds fest goers. I'm not jealous that I'm not going at all, not even slightly.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I can't believe we're actually seeing Borderlands 2 on Vita.
Unfortunately, it's not going to sell brilliantly (according to their outlandish expectations) as it's coming so much later than the other versions & most people are done with Borderlands 2 by now. Thus it'll be unfairly used as another example that Vita games don't sell.

Also a co-op based loot shooter is probably the last thing I'd expect to buy on a handheld console. Super weird choice.

But then again, all I play on handhelds are JRPGs for the most part, and maybe a platformer (back in my DS days)

I think I'm going to buy Hotline Miami for my Vita tonight, I've been meaning to play it for ages. Plus, cross-buy FTW!

It's way fun on the Vita. Glad the second one is coming out for it as well. Seriously, all the cross-buy games I own have been played the most on my Vita and it feels good mang. Sony knocked it out the park with the whole cross buy situation.

SmokyDave

Look Dave

It's on your PC, it's going to be on your Vita, it's going to be on your iPad and your iPhone.

It's spreading...there truly is no escape, no sanctuary for you.

YSzO1NI.gif
Holy shit. I'm sceptical about the controls, but I'll definitely give it a go. I've been dodging the iOS thread because my backlog is fucking ridiculous and I have no impulse control :(

It's way fun on the Vita. Glad the second one is coming out for it as well. Seriously, all the cross-buy games I own have been played the most on my Vita and it feels good mang. Sony knocked it out the park with the whole cross buy situation.
This is true for the majority of Vita owners in my experience. We had a thread on it once.

It will blow your fucking mind. Get blazed, plug headphones in, turn it up.

Best portable gaming experience I've had all year.

NinjaBoiX

I have Strangers Wrath (one of my all time favourite games) to start on Vita too. Oh man, my backlog, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
It will blow your fucking mind. Get blazed, plug headphones in, turn it up.

Best portable gaming experience I've had all year.
That's the plan David!

SteveWD40

Also a co-op based loot shooter is probably the last thing I'd expect to buy on a handheld console. Super weird choice.

But then again, all I play on handhelds are JRPGs for the most part, and maybe a platformer (back in my DS days)

They also need to sort the checkpoint based saves out, they were unfriendly enough on PC.

Hasney

So much salt on the gaming side lately.

Is this your first console launch since you've been on message boards? It'll (hopefully) die down again soon.

The only salt I have is arbitrary release date delays for digital games just because I have the nerve to live here. I want Saints Row IV now, not tomorrow.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Is this your first console launch since you've been on message boards? It'll (hopefully) die down again soon.

The only salt I have is arbitrary release date delays for digital games just because I have the nerve to live here. I want Saints Row IV now, not tomorrow.
You're looking at the wrong threads.

"Yeah, uh, we had like no money or dudes to make our sweet game actually sweet, sooooooo we're exclusive. Sorry, I guess."

"TRAIT0R!11!!!!!!1 YOO O US GAM"

I see we're looking at the same thread?

thechineseroom?

Hystzen

So much salt on the gaming side lately.

Juniors man 90% are just turning up to start fanboy wars and childish comments.

I admit loving the spin from people claiming MS are great for the 180 as it shows they listen to fans and care. Not they noticed pre orders where shit and they had plans to add a Jacuzzi to their houses which was going be funded by X1 sales.

Never knew that people think companies care about you not your money

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Juniors man 90% are just turning up to start fanboy wars and childish comments.

I admit loving the spin from people claiming MS are great for the 180 as it shows they listen to fans and care. Not they noticed pre orders where shit and they had plans to add a Jacuzzi to their houses which was going be funded by X1 sales.

Never knew that people think companies care about you not your money

The gamespot system wars generation now have a proper college email address to sign up to gaf confirmed.

afoni

Banned
PS+ this September looks amazing.

They love your stupidity for buying a vita

joke they look fine but im waiting and probably mainly use it for remote play

Man, if I fanboy anyone it's Nintendo. I get disappointed, but I don't go on the internet and talk about how they owe me for how shit Other M was.

Hystzen

My PS+ runs out next week don't think will resub until 19th September can make use of that offer where buy-12-months-get-15-months that will do for my PS4

SmokyDave

PS+ this September looks amazing.

Eh, I was kinda bummed out. Two PS3 games I don't want to play and three Vita games I already own. It's the first month that has been a total bust for me.

Still, my PS+ backlog is fucking massive, so I'll survive. Currently, my PS3 backlog includes big hitters like Battlefield 3, Demon's Souls and The Last of Us. I'll never find time to work through it all before next gen :(

Yeah, that's the one. Poor sods just wanted to make their fucking game. :lol
You don't get it man, they owe PC gamers, even if it means they have to starve and work in cold, dark rooms.

xist

Damn, Kent's right.

I expect a huge cull of Juniors soon enough.

It's insane that this happens.....the hoops you jump through to get an account and the ease at which you lose it...and for what? Some ranty message that everyone will laugh at?

But make the distinction between newer Junior's and older ones...my account's over two years old and i'll still be a Junior for ages yet...it's the junior Juniors who are probably in the firing line.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
How're we doing today guys?..... I'm doing better after yesterday, still miss my Mikeside but i feel as if we should get some facetime tonight so my penis is ready

EDIT: On the subject of annoying juniors, I don't usually venture into gaming to read threads, just read the OP news, read the first few posts and move on....but fuck me it's tiresome lately, compared to OT, there are a lot of younger, less insightful people than I remember... so many flame wars...

Also that game looks sick and I am upset it won't be coming to PC, i mean cryengine fuckin' thrives on pcccccccccc

wetflame

Pizza Dog
But make the distinction between newer Junior's and older ones...my account's over two years old and i'll still be a Junior for ages yet...it's the junior Juniors who are probably in the firing line.

You're 7 posts away from being a full member aren't you? Isn't it 200 posts?

Mikeside

How're we doing today guys?..... I'm doing better after yesterday, still miss my Mikeside but i feel as if we should get some facetime tonight so my penis is ready

<3
I'm doing some private work (gotta make some spends for Amsterdam) until probably about 8ish. Skype you when I get home blud, yeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom