• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting the usual GAF doe some squats look at them legs like anything with word bodybuilding it in.

I was not expecting that thread and now can't stop laughing at reaction

I'm hoping to dear god that the story about the dude who let his girlfriend get ploughed in front of him by his roommate is bogus. I mean, holy shit.

I'm hoping to dear god that the story about the dude who let his girlfriend get ploughed in front of him by his roommate is bogus. I mean, holy shit.

ibmvMoyHe9y3TS.gif

Mikeside

ahhhhh choices choices!! Actually, I might have to skip as much as I would love to come hang, I have plans for sunday that involve riding a bike with the mrs so can't really stay over, and the train home costs £22 (!) and takes two and a half hours (!!). lol fuck that :p

This decision makes me a sad panda, but it is ultimately sensible. Getting old and sensible is such bullshit.

We'll raise a glass to you, sir.
To you being a pussy.

Chinner

Banned
fuck you bro wing zero custom owns everything even donkey-san would say so and hes a gundam guru and he knows more about gundam than cheezmo knows abot hentai

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Paradox games are sweet. What other games can you play where you can invade a Confederate colony in Colombia?

Setting my sights on annexing the Yucatan.

Hystzen

CHEEZMO™;77911741 said:
Paradox games are sweet. What other games can you play where you can invade a Confederate colony in Colombia?

Setting my sights on annexing the Yucatan.

Crusader Kings 2 ate a whole month of my life

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Way too detailed for me. I would fuck up halfway through, get mad and smash the whole thing in rage. I remember being proud of assembling one of the beginner wing zero mech plastic models and feeling proud of that. Paper sounds like a whole new level of difficulty.

Chinner

Banned
Way too detailed for me. I would fuck up halfway through, get mad and smash the whole thing in rage. I remember being proud of assembling one of the beginner wing zero mech plastic models and feeling proud of that. Paper sounds like a whole new level of difficulty.

everything is done in small parts, then just stuck together. i'm just gonna whack on some music and do it to relax.

smokeydave said:
I did an image search on 'papercraft hot chick' in order to crack a gag.

Now I need to bury my PC. Well, that or fire up Senran Kagura.
kzi54fA.jpg

ninjaboix to do papercraft confirmed

Symphonia

Banned
So I've now finished work for the weekend, but I've got a shitload of packing to do, some more presents to wrap, a party to attend, a birthday to celebrate, some meals to go to and a house to move in to - no rest for me then. I'm gonna be a broken man come Monday.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
We'll raise a glass to you, sir.
To you being a pussy.

agh! so conflicted!

But I really wanna go out for a bike ride with the mrs on sunday so that's priority number one. It'll be our first bike ride together ever <3

90% of my facebook feed is whining over Ben Affleck as Batman

Me hyped as fuck

Yeah I think it's kinda cool too. People haven't been watching his recent movies it seems, dudes got skills. The Town was badass and he was built as fuck in it.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Afternoon!

What does it mean when someone quotes your name and the time stamp? Have I done something terrible?!

Yeah I think it's kinda cool too. People haven't been watching his recent movies it seems, dudes got skills. The Town was badass and he was built as fuck in it.

Directing and writing, sure. His acting has always been... iffy. I'm open to being surprised, though.

FUCK WORK!!!

The question for $16,000 is: What does a prostitiute do?

Mikeside

agh! so conflicted!

But I really wanna go out for a bike ride with the mrs on sunday so that's priority number one. It'll be our first bike ride together ever <3

It's times like right now that I feel at peace with being single.
Sounds fun, but not as fun as drinking, smoking and playing PS3 games with Tash and me

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It's times like right now that I feel at peace with being single.
Sounds fun, but not as fun as drinking, smoking and playing PS3 games with Tash and me

ahhhhhh! Are you taking your PS3 as well? we should play some multi and then i won't feel so sad in my soul.

agh! so conflicted!

Definitely go for the bike ride. I can't believe you've never done that with her! It's awesome fun.

The thing I find with Ben is he only seems to be decent when he's starring in his own films (The Town, Argo) or taking the piss outta himself (Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob)

Aaah, you'll love it. Make sure to let her go in front a lot so you can check out her ass.

Should I be worried that Andy always zooms off ahead then?

faridmon

Was in London all day yesterday. Enjoyed walking about and going places. St Place cathedral is still magnificant and fuck those vintage clothing in Brick Lane. 120 for a sweater? wasn't Vintage clothing supposed to be cheaper?

Also, went to Rough Trade East and was browsing some of their catalogue, I stumbled across Jagwar Ma' Howlin. I have the album and I love it (one of the best this year). However, I still picked it and saw that Rough trade had 5 extra tracks exclusively. WTF? I can't buy an album twice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom