• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
Look at those baby blues!
My eyes are the one thing I like about me.

Hell yes. Deets in OP. Will update as and when details get finalised.
Awesome stuff, that's one meet I will definitely go to.

Totally cool. Stop being a pussy :p
Not quite that easy, my man.

Remember when you said you'd got a couple of numbers from OKCupid? Thus far i've got zip/nada/nothing from the other more marine site...given the statistics about those sites you've got to have something to be more confident about.
Yeah, but then the girls get to know me and see me in real-life, and it all goes down the shitter.

SmokyDave

I know it makes me a miserable cynical bastard, but there's part of me that thinks 'over 50 + male + used to work in kids TV = guilty'. Obviously that isn't at all true, it's just how I feel.

Rolf comes as no shock.

no angel

I know it makes me a miserable cynical bastard, but there's part of me that thinks 'over 50 + male + used to work in kids TV = guilty'. Obviously that isn't at all true, it's just how I feel.

Rolf comes as no shock.
It just makes those panting noises he used to do over his wobble board sound all the more sinister.

Juicy Bob

Rolf comes as no shock.
You're more of a miserable cynical bastard than I. I was shocked about the allegations about Rolf Harris, but that just shows that anyone could potentially be a monster, no matter how friendly and nice they might appear.

Maybe I should become more cynical.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Out of interest, what platform are Brit gafians getting GTA V on?

I think the most of us will be on PS3. The TLoU crew is at least 8 people, prob can get more too. Join us!

Not quite that easy, my man.

Have you SEEN that gif of me that Ninja takes great delight in posting? I'm a chubby chubby boy with bad teeth and no chin and have spent the majority of my life battling feelings of inadequacy and agraphobia. But after a while, you've got to shit or get off the pot, you know? Life your life dude!

It's better to be afraid and act than to live your life in fear.

NinjaBoiX

Primary Schools always seem to be staffed by fine looking 20-odd year old honeys in my experience. Add in the inherent attractive appeal of the occupation (its like the female version of a firefighter to me) and it's like Ninja catnip.

I'm walking around this here school struggling to keep my tongue from hanging out of my mouth.

On a similar note: Rolf, :(

That sounds really cool. When is the patch out?

No date as of yet.
Eurogamer said:
The update does not yet have a release date.

GTA ONLINE HIERARCHIES

Seems we getting a PS3 crew together so I vote Jed be Leader. You can sort it all out via Social Club already.

This also sounds most excellent.

Out of interest, what platform are Brit gafians getting GTA V on?

PS4 baby! I want full fat GTA5.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
There's already a GAF crew, isn't there? Max Payne 3 ones transfer over. Is it gonna be BritGAF specific?

Rolf comes as no shock.

Can't wait for Noel and Brucie to go down.

Wait, that sounded all kinds of wrong.

Primary Schools always seem to be staffed by fine looking 20-odd year old honeys in my experience. Add in the inherent attractive appeal of the occupation (its like the female version of a firefighter to me) and it's like Ninja catnip.

I'm walking around this here school struggling to keep my tongue from hanging out of my mouth.

That explains why you stole my wife. :)

no angel

My mate's a primary school teacher.

He does NOT fill this criteria.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I told you dude, she's my wife now!

But I haven't had dinner in over a week and the washing is really piling up...

[Please note that the above statement contains trace amounts of irony which some posters may be allergic to. In case of emergency, consult your nearest stand-up comedian or visit your local Working Man's club.]

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;78901761 said:
Tree siddy.

tumblr_m2p45dvzch1ru0isio1_500.jpg

We should hook up and compare dads. XD

SKINNER!

Banned
Thinking 360 as most people I know will pick it up on that console but my Gold membership runs out in Nov and I was hoping to not renew it :/

Hystzen

I've got GTA as a 360 preorder to be honest. Debating whether to change it now so I can play with you guise

change it

Seems there is a cap, but it doesn't say how much

eh doubt the cap would bother us not like going have thousands of members but you could always invite people you know to crew who not on GAF

It's in the hundreds. Are you guys making a seperate GAF crew, then?

Well most of GAF is US so timezone is messed up might as well have a sub crew that can all play together at same time

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

SmokyDave

I'll be getting it on PS3. Got the week off to sit and monster through it. Then I need to try and make some headway on my nutty Vita backlog before next gen hits.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I've got GTA as a 360 preorder to be honest. Debating whether to change it now so I can play with you guise

Thinking 360 as most people I know will pick it up on that console but my Gold membership runs out in Nov and I was hoping to not renew it :/

Change it!

Ah good. I will probably hold off buying till later on in the year though. How do you guys do voicechat usually?

Usually Skype, it sounds a lot better IMO. But maybe because I have a shitty headset for the PS3.

NinjaBoiX

If I had the choice, I'd get GTAO on PS3 to play with you guys, then get GTA5 on PS4 to play the story.

But who am I kidding? There is no way I'm waiting a year or whatever until they port it to next gen!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
If I had the choice, I'd get GTAO on PS3 to play with you guys, then get GTA5 on PS4 to play the story.

But who am I kidding? There is no way I'm waiting a year or whatever until they port it to next gen!

Yeah man, fuck waiting for next gen. A whole other year to wait for this bad boy? Ain't gonna happen.

If it ever comes out on the next consoles I'll just buy it again.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah man, fuck waiting for next gen. A whole other year to wait for this bad boy? Ain't gonna happen.

If it ever comes out on the next consoles I'll just buy it again.
The R* HD Collection:

RDR
GTA4/5
MP3

1080p60, triple buffered with 8xMSAA.

Godly proposition!

Edit: we've burned through nearly a quarter of the thread in just over three weeks guys. That's POPGAF levels of consumption!

I'll be getting GTAV on 360 but I won't be bothering with the multiplayer. I had my fill of that with modded Vice City multiplayer on PC back in the day. I gotta finish Saints Row IV (it's a bit good) and maybe do a playthrough of XCOM Declassified before I get my PS4. I think another XCOM will break me, Enemy Unknown was my favourite game of 2012 but it made me so angry at times.

Might do a Spotify playlist. Not a big music person, but I think I can cobble together 50 songs.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The R* HD Collection:

RDR
GTA4/5
MP3

1080p60, triple buffered with 8xMSAA.

Godly proposition!

Edit: we've burned through nearly a quarter of the thread in just over three weeks guys. That's POPGAF levels of consumption!

Well considering they never HD'd anything this gen (apart from Bully), I wouldn't hold my breath. Although much like Bully, V is a gen ending game so it does make sense to port it. But R* have never made too much sense.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Think I'll hold off on GTA5 until we see how well it performs on the PS3 hardware.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
What's BritGAF's general consensus regarding GTA IV?

I loved it and will fight anyone who says otherwise!

99.9% completed once (couldn't find one last damn pigeon!), then 100%'d it a year later . 100% both DLCs as well, including all those crazy gold scores in Gay Tony. It's my game of the gen until two and a half weeks time from now.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I loved it and will fight anyone who says otherwise!

I got your back on that one. I'm telling ya, if I weren't a married man I'd run to Aldershot and get all Peppy Le Pew on yo ass.

Thinking about it, Peppy Le Pew is pretty much a cartoon about uh... non-consensual sex, isn't it? How depressing.

99.9% completed once (couldn't find one last damn pigeon!), then 100%'d it a year later . 100% both DLCs as well, including all those crazy gold scores in Gay Tony. It's my game of the gen until two and a half weeks time from now.

Dear god. I never felt inclined to hunt those pigeons. I doff my cap at thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom