• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Mornin'. How the devil are ye all? That Alt Rock thread has kept my ears nice and busy. Marvellous.

everybody in BritGAF looks like Karl Plikington from pics shown last week

You, sir, are very much mistaken; at least one of us looks like an arabic Rowan Atkinson on Class A drugs.

Also? Bye Mike!

NinjaBoiX

I don't, I'm not bald for a start and I'm a million times more attractive than him thanks to my manly jawline and generally slender body.

You, sir, are very much mistaken; at least one of us looks like an arabic Rowan Atkinson on Class A drugs.

I'm pretty sure I don't

wat. I don't
It's Hystzen guys, his posts rarely make a great deal of sense.
this actually makes sense
The irony.

I look like him from the forehead up, I'll give you that, but I'm far more handsome that that dopey looking twat.

Mike, keep us updated on your intoxicated shenanigans. Post pics too!

NinjaBoiX

If Karl Pilkington went to the meet up instead of Ninj, maybe I'd actually turn up for once.

Ah well.
gYhVLZw.gif

Cold man.

That's cold dude.

I don't think you'll ever come to a meet because you're scared you won't fit in. It's ok, we'll try and include you best we can.

Certainly not, I don't really fit into most crowds but it ain't stopped me before.

London's just far away, yo. Gotta have the money and the time. I almost had both last time, but then I got hit with dentist bills and suddenly bam, I didn't really have the spare cash.

afoni

Banned
Woke up groggy and hungover on a couch earlier, grabbed my phone and saw two emails. One was Very.co.uk giving me a voucher for my next purchase and thanking me for me previous one, the other email was about someone trying to log in to my Steam account and Steamguard sending me a code. I haven't ordered anything from my Very account ever and I didn't log into Steam on another computer.

THERE WERE NO CARD DETAILS OR ORDERS ON THE VERY ACCOUNT.
STEAM SEEMS TO BE FINE AND I CHANGED THE PASSWORD.

Fucking scared the shit out of me and I spent two buses feeling terrible about the idea of my bank account details being compromised and also hungover. Jesus fucking Christ, I've never been so worried in my entire life.

I need to poo now.

Jordan

Certainly not, I don't really fit into most crowds but it ain't stopped me before.

London's just far away, yo. Gotta have the money and the time. I almost had both last time, but then I got hit with dentist bills and suddenly bam, I didn't really have the spare cash.

Where do you live?

When we've have Gaffers from Scotland (and America!) come down you can't really use distance as an excuse. But yeah I understand if money is tight. That's why we do try and arrange them for after people's paydays.

Next one is Eurogamer weekend, after that it'll be the xmas meet, probably around the beginning of December. Then it's the Northern meet in Newcastle end of March ish, and Cardiff meet end of June. Plenty to choose from, try and make it to one!

But go for Ninja again and I may have to hurt you.

When we've have Gaffers from Scotland (and America!) come down you can't really use distance as an excuse. But yeah I understand if money is tight. That's why we do try and arrange them for after people's paydays.

Next one is Eurogamer weekend, after that it'll be the xmas meet, probably around the beginning of December. Then it's the Northern meet in Newcastle end of March ish, and Cardiff meet end of June. Plenty to choose from, try and make it to one!

I meant it's quite the commitment, but yeah, I get you. Xmas meet should be good. Like I always say, no promises, but if I get this job I should be cool for it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Do you want to know what I have for dinner tonight? Fuck all. I have bread, butter, jam and chips. That's literally all I have. I wish my fucking wages would hurry up and get paid in so I can do a shop.

This is exactly the reason why I'M not sure I would attend a meet.

Dude. I'm not talking shit about our esteemed BritGAFers, but some among our number are fat balding nerds as well. Not everyone is a shiny adonis, most of us are just doughy geeks trying to have some fun.

Seriously buddy. Describe yourself. Post a pic. I bet you're not even 10% as bad as you're hinting at. And if you are, fuck it, you get to win the title of stereotypical internet person, and that's a bonus in itself.

Symphonia

Banned
Seriously buddy. Describe yourself. Post a pic. I bet you're not even 10% as bad as you're hinting at. And if you are, fuck it, you get to win the title of stereotypical internet person, and that's a bonus in itself.
Fuck describing myself, I'll turn BritGAF into an emo hell if I do that. I'll post a photo. It's not old old, but it's not new either. It's about six or so months old.

Yep.

NinjaBoiX

TLoU - Interrogation

Are we still doing the camping in Sark?

Hell yes. Deets in OP. Will update as and when details get finalised.

Ninja, before i forget i thought of another band you may not have heard of and could well enjoy (...or maybe not)...homegrown too...

Thanks man, I'll check them out tonight.

Not everyone is a shiny adonis, most of us are just doughy geeks trying to have some fun.

Lol, such a way with words.

Musha_Soturi said:

I'd listen to her Coldman, she's feisty that one!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Fuck describing myself, I'll turn BritGAF into an emo hell if I do that. I'll post a photo. It's not old old, but it's not new either. It's about six or so months old.

Yep.

OMG dude, you're fine. Total mid-tier looking GAFer, you'll fit right in. Got more hair than me and Ninja. Fairly normal facial hair distribution. Not spotty. Low grease levels.

Totally cool. Stop being a pussy :p

xist

Remember when you said you'd got a couple of numbers from OKCupid? Thus far i've got zip/nada/nothing from the other more marine site...given the statistics about those sites you've got to have something to be more confident about.

SmokyDave

I once signed up to a Russian Facebook style website to chat with the chick I was dating at the time. I accidentally put myself in the dating section under 'man seeking man'. Seems I'm what Russian gay men are looking for because my inbox blew up.

no angel

Anyone got the BBC news app? Just flashed up on my phone Rolf Harris is being charged with 9 counts if indecent assault and 4 of making indecent images.

Edit

Would help if I added the accused's name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom