• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Is this the part when I post a music link that just leaves everyone shaking their heads in shame?

You might as well. We've had Hoobastank ffs. Hoobastank, the band for people who think Incubus are a little too edgy.

Post me your best animu soundtrack BGBW.

edit: and we've had three 30 Seconds to Mars songs, and not a single My Chemical Romance jam. wtf people?

if mike was here he'd help me, but he's off fucking hooers and doing all the drugs. Lucky git.

Jordan

Sometimes I'm like "Musha, please", but then I remember you're a girl.

Jordan, you have no excuse.

:)

You're right, I don't have any excuses. However, my music taste is eclectic and I really don't give a flying fuck what people think about it. I make myself cringe with my music choices sometimes.

My spotify playlists:
Bonobo - The North Borders, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man, Kisstory, Paramore, New (Mixture of new music), Magnetic Man, Katy B - On A Mission, Jay-Z - The Hits Collection, Tune of the Day (Random playlist by me, all sorts in it), Feel Good (Cheese), Disclosure - Settle, Jackson 5 - The Essential MJ, Foo Fighters - Wasting Light, Daft Punk - RAM, Jessie J - Who You Are, Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say..., Macklemore - The Heist, J-Lo - I'm Real, Paramore - Paramore, Imagine Dragons - Night Visions, Nero - Welcome Reality, Deadmau5 - For Lack ..., The XX, Rudiment - Home, Jay-Z - The Black Album, P!nk - The Truth About Love, Passenger - All The Little Lights x2 (One normal, one acoustic), Delilah - From The Roots Up, Random, Old Hip Hop, Slow Jams, Driving Steve, Eminem, Driving, Guitar Hero Tunes, The Ultimate Orange Chill (Chillout songs), Plan B

My music taste has no boundaries and I love it.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
sorry f0rk im not good with rap so i don't understand
You're right, I don't have any excuses. However, my music taste is eclectic and I really don't give a flying fuck what people think about it. I make myself cringe with my music choices sometimes.

My spotify playlists:
Bonobo - The North Borders, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man, Kisstory, Paramore, New (Mixture of new music), Magnetic Man, Katy B - On A Mission, Jay-Z - The Hits Collection, Tune of the Day (Random playlist by me, all sorts in it), Feel Good (Cheese), Disclosure - Settle, Jackson 5 - The Essential MJ, Foo Fighters - Wasting Light, Daft Punk - RAM, Jessie J - Who You Are, Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say..., Macklemore - The Heist, J-Lo - I'm Real, Paramore - Paramore, Imagine Dragons - Night Visions, Nero - Welcome Reality, Deadmau5 - For Lack ..., The XX, Rudiment - Home, Jay-Z - The Black Album, P!nk - The Truth About Love, Passenger - All The Little Lights x2 (One normal, one acoustic), Delilah - From The Roots Up, Random, Old Hip Hop, Slow Jams, Driving Steve, Eminem, Driving, Guitar Hero Tunes, The Ultimate Orange Chill (Chillout songs), Plan B

some of this makes me happy

some of this makes me sick

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
well actually money be green, orange, purple and red

yo
Yeah US currency has also changed and been color-fied since the Wire first aired. Point is dudes who burned you will get caught at some point once places start wising up to the game.

NinjaBoiX

NinjaBoiX has been crowned thread sexist.
Nah, I wasn't implying that girls have inherently poor taste in music, that's crazy. Apart from anything else, most of my favourite bands are fronted by females (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Paramore, The Breeders, etc) and most of my favourite solo artists are girls (Lianne La Havas, PJ Harvey, Laura Marling, etc).

Just some of the mushier (zing) stuff isn't quite so surprising coming from a female perspective.

Girls like soppy love songs. Blokes tend not to.

Symphonia

Banned
I think everyone should create a playlist on Spotify with all their favourite songs and artists, as well as recommendations, then share it with the rest of BritGAF. I'm always on the lookout for new music and it would be pretty cool to see what others are in to. I'm working on mine now.

Jordan

I think everyone should create a playlist on Spotify with all their favourite songs and artists, as well as recommendations, then share it with the rest of BritGAF. I'm always on the lookout for new music and it would be pretty cool to see what others are in to. I'm working on mine now.

I think I would be lost in a world of music of my own if I did that to be totally honest. There's a reason I have so many playlists is because I love so much music. I listen to it from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

My spotify playlists:

If you really don't give a fuck, can I please rip the piss out of the next yt link you post? :p I've been SO RESTRAINED tonight you guys have no idea. I try to be good. Sometimes I fail.

NinjaBoiX

HItdQPW.gif

Symphonia

Banned
I think I would be lost in a world of music of my own if I did that to be totally honest. There's a reason I have so many playlists is because I love so much music. I listen to it from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep.
OK, how about this; we each pick our top fifty songs, from any era of any genre, and put them in a playlist to share with other BritGAF members? It has to be fifty, no more, no less. That way, it gives you a restriction as to how many you can have but also a reasonable target to hit and a decent number of songs to add.

Jordan

j78s4xw.gif

OK, how about this; we each pick our top fifty songs, from any era of any genre, and put them in a playlist to share with other BritGAF members? It has to be fifty, no more, no less. That way, it gives you a restriction as to how many you can have but also a reasonable target to hit and a decent number of songs to add.

Yeah, I'll be up for that. Remind me after 4PM tomorrow and I'll get to it.

Lmao! Fuck, half of it isn't even in time, and what autismo made that video, it's just gifs stolen from the funny pictures thread. Looks like a rush job. Buncha cunts.

Thanks for the extra views :p

I'm sorry, it had to be done.

But seriously, http://youtu.be/R5aZxK1lnmw

This is the song currently on, then I think it may be bed time. However, I just saw a few more songs on Spotify that I could listen to.

Symphonia

Banned
Yeah, I'll be up for that. Remind me after 4PM tomorrow and I'll get to it.
Awesome, I've got five songs down already. although I'm already having doubts about having them in my playlist. I'll set a deadline for everyone to have these playlists ready by next Friday at the latest.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I forget I'll just resubmit that YouTube playlist of awesome 90s tracks.

Does it need to be in any order or can I just dump in?
Not only does it have to be in order, you have to explain why each listing is there and also record a bunch of Z list celebs as talking heads telling terrible jokes about each one that no one wants to hear.

Symphonia

Banned
Entirely up to you. I'm personally going to try and put my songs in order, from fifty all the way down to one, although that sounds like it could be a lot of effort so, yeah, just dumping them in sounds good to me.

Elysium's 1% analogy is so overblown. God damn Blomkamp, it's like if Wikkus and Christopher fucking solved racism at the end of D9.

Good thing Copley was there to be a fucking badass. More please.
And yeah, heavy-handedness aside, it's a good film.

NinjaBoiX

I could listen to Paramore for hours on end, seriously. Something about Hayley's voice is just so...unf? I don't know, it's just addicting. I listen to one song and then, before I know it, I've listened to an entire album.
She's just got it man. Whatever it is, she's fucking got it.

She's incredibly talented from a purely technical standpoint, but she injects just enough snarl and swagger to carry off rock music. That slightly angry inflection, certain phrases imbued with a sense of edgy verve.

Plenty of vocalists can sing as sweetly as she can, but not many have her effortless charisma. Then throw that imposing stage presence into the mix, and you got yourself a firecracker!

tumblr_magdhfemGm1r9xjxoo1_500.gif

You had to get me started didn't you?

:D

Symphonia

Banned
You're goddamn right, Ninja. I'm assuming you've seen Paramore live, right? I was lucky enough to be in the front row when my ex and I saw them at the NIA and, by God, it was incredible to be so goddamn close to her. She sat on the stage and just spoke to people, it was amazing. She honestly is awesome and genuinely one of the hottest girls I've seen grace this earth.

Also, this Spotify thing is harder than I thought...

Jordan

You're goddamn right, Ninja. I'm assuming you've seen Paramore live, right? I was lucky enough to be in the front row when my ex and I saw them at the NIA and, by God, it was incredible to be so goddamn close to her. She sat on the stage and just spoke to people, it was amazing. She honestly is awesome and genuinely one of the hottest girls I've seen grace this earth.

Also, this Spotify thing is harder than I thought...

I am compiling a massive playlist and the deleting as I don't see fit. I was supposed to be going to sleep about an hour ago.

NinjaBoiX

sounds like a film ninjaboi would enjoy
As usual, I have no idea what you're on about.
You're goddamn right, Ninja. I'm assuming you've seen Paramore live, right?
Next month bro! Me, Musha, Tash and Jordan are going to see them in Nottingham.

Aww yiss.

Seriously, this phone is worse than ever now. I'm having to type really slowly for it to keep up. I'm ordering an iPhone tomorrow, fuck this noise!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I am compiling a massive playlist and the deleting as I don't see fit. I was supposed to be going to sleep about an hour ago.

I made one of those playlists once in my iTunes, just general good stuff. Took me fucking days! Too much music is a curse sometimes. You'll never have a favorite song if you listen to too much, I couldn't choose mine if my life depended on it.

Jordan

I made one of those playlists once in my iTunes, just general good stuff. Took me fucking days! Too much music is a curse sometimes. You'll never have a favorite song if you listen to too much, I couldn't choose mine if my life depended on it.

I linked my favourite song earlier. But yes, you're right... In my music library I have... 11393 songs at 64GB... and this was all before Spotify, so I have everything on spotify as well.

It's mental.

Nope. It'll sell like crazy. I'd bet that the 2DS will exceed the LTD of the Vita before Xmas is over.

...I'm going to jump off a fucking bridge.

You reckon? all my nieces and nephews (from 6 up to 15) have Ipods, ipads and iphones and those korean kinder egg galaxies. I can't imagine any of them would want a solid plastic piece of shit the size and shape of a fucking gravestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom