• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
First Malcolm in the Middle is considered old and now Deal or No Deal?!

Aww, fuck this you guys. Cannae handle this. Had enough.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Going back to Noel Edmunds I always wanted to think the banker on Deal or No Deal was Mr Blobby.

I always imagined it was this guy...

215px-Null.jpg

Y'know, like every Banker on the planet.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm kind of surprised that Noel E hasn't been pulled up on some Operation Yewtree thing. I mean he fits the bill - ex children's TV,old beard, brightly coloured clothes.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm kind of surprised that Noel E hasn't been pulled up on some Operation Yewtree thing. I mean he fits the bill - ex children's TV,old beard, brightly coloured clothes.

I think the difference is that Noel was a kind and attentive lover, so his victims never had cause for complaint.

I think the difference is that Noel was a kind and attentive lover, so his victims never had cause for complaint.

lol Jed

Me and my friends used to joke about which TV personality would turn out to be a child molestor next.

Neil Buchanan from Art Attack for example. He would definitely lure you down to his paper mache sex dungeon and ensare you in a mixture of glitter and PVA glue then have his way with you as The Head watched.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
haha I would have thought you'd be all about that! I think I would like to watch it too, if only because it would help my understanding of the first Invisibles trade better.

One day I might watch it. Maybe. It sounds like you'd get all you need from it from a summary though. Fascism = degradation.

SKINNER!

Banned
Neil Buchanan from Art Attack for example. He would definitely lure you down to his paper mache sex dungeon and ensare you in a mixture of glitter and PVA glue then have his way with you as The Head watched.

Goddammit, I had an awkwardly difficult time explaining to my work colleagues why I was laughing hard.

Mistel

Banned
17?!
I thought you were older with the.. materials you were posting
Really? Well what can I say, I really like that sort of stuff if you haven't guessed by now.

What the hell is Salo and why wasn't I informed about it before?
Well sadism is named after its author Marquis de Sade and the book is darker than the film for sure. If you like the film you might like some of my suggestions in the thread for others to watch...

I'm not gonna lie I have read that.

The written word is often sexier than it's given credit for. I reckon I could write some Top Quality whacking material myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom