• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Screams of pleasure or pain?

tbh I imagine it like when you're playing with a [racist name for cockhole deleted] and making it talk. But really stretching it so it looks like it's screaming.

Fun fact - my mrs hates it when I make my nob talk. "don choo wan kiss me? mmm baby baby?"

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Screams of pleasure or pain?
Tumblr_inline_mm163uHay91qz4rgp.gif

tbh I imagine it like when you're playing with a [racist name for cockhole deleted] and making it talk. But really stretching it so it looks like it's screaming.

Fun fact - my mrs hates it when I make my nob talk. "don choo wan kiss me? mmm baby baby?"

Do you make it talk when it's inside her mouth...? That's your problem right there. ;P

Also...NSFW

Mistel

Banned
post-28942-Olivia-Wilde-WHAT-WTF-gif-sexy-8W3w.gif

Well that's something I'll not get out of my head for a while. But that's what I like to hear Screaming meat...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
guys

I'm writing a personal statement so expect something to judge soon. I think my first attempt so far is pretty fucking terrible.

AcridMeat

Banned

Hahahah brilliant jed.

XBoiMinj is so good.

signed,
AcuntsMeat

Mistel

Banned
What exactly are they teaching kids in schools these days?
Don't blame me, my secondary school that I went to was so bad. It's not even a school anymore technically speaking. I wanted to go a boarding school like this one.
Oh. Sweet. Baby. Jesus.
I feel nothing for asses really I mean I like legs, breasts and pretty much everything else but they do nothing for me really. I mean sure there nice and all but still...

Making kids play Dark souls for homework would change these young kids for the better
That would make for very easy homework though once Ornstein and Smough are done boss wise it gets really easy. If you knew all the shortcuts and what weapons to use you can sail right on through.

Mistel

Banned
For nme it's the hip wriggle in that gif.
Curvy girls with nice hips are always good. Breasts have to be my favorite due to the variety of them no two pairs are the same. It's always fun to do a little exploration, I remember one girl she was all freckly all over that was amazing.

I'll be buying a PS4 when TTP comes out. No doubt about it.
I'm not sure which I'm going to get but I'm leaning to the xbone when the white one comes out with a 1TB hard drive and probably halo 2 anniversary.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Curvy girls with nice hips are always good. Breasts have to be my favorite due to the variety of them no two pairs are the same. It's always fun to do a little exploration, I remember one girl she was all freckly all over that was amazing.

You kind of talk about women like objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom