• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's definitely that weekend.

Sorry I is but cannot do.

Flying to Sardinia.

I was really looking forward to inappropriately touching many of you without consent.

eQAZNiQ.gif

Howdy y'all! Glad to hear you're all having funky weekends. Especially you Mush, after the job thing.

Still loving this whole parenting thing. Haven't really had time to do much GAFfing because the last few days have been a whirlwind of visitors. Next week should be a bit calmer though. Kid is shit hot. She's really calm and contented. I almost want her to cry a bit more so I can get more practice soothing her. Went out to wet the babies head yesterday and got utterly shit-faced drunk. Made the ol' 2am nappy change a little more testing, but at least I got my hangover out of the way early so I felt fine this morning.

Ninj, I'm so jealous that you live near a beach.

Here's a picture of the little lady:

She slays me, man. It's like someone weaponised 'cute'.

Blimey mate, time flies. i had no idea the missus squoze her sprog out already.

Congrats mate, she's bonny 'un.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
As Jed says, it's Friday-Monday, surely you could come for one night? :(

Possibly after the con on the Sunday night, but I'm not promising anything. By the time it finishes then having to make my way all the way down, I dunno...,

tbh Friday to monday is news to me! I was thinking just sat and sun - seeing as I only live 3 miles away spending three nights in a tent is a bit of a stretch perhaps?? :p Maybe we should be having this duration convo now? Personally I think Saturday - Monday is the most I'd be willing to do and even that's a bit of a stretch, Sat/Sun followed by my own cozy bed sounds even better to me!

NinjaBoiX

tbh Friday to monday is news to me! I was thinking just sat and sun - seeing as I only live 3 miles away spending three nights in a tent is a bit of a stretch perhaps??
I remember there was originally talk of a week.

iKd0iqxQrdItK.gif

Camping is fun and all, but fuck sleeping in a tent in the middle of a field for a week! Fair enough if it's actually out in the middle of nowhere, but a bit of woodland on the outskirts of London? Seemed a little excessive.

Also, I said this earlier, but there is a fairly good chance that I won't be coming either, what with a MancMeet mid-May and other financial responsibilities vis-à-vis moving. I will try though, we'll see how the monies pan out.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I remember there was originally talk of a week.

iKd0iqxQrdItK.gif

Camping is fun and all, but fuck sleeping in a tent in the middle of a field for a week! Fair enough if it's actually out in the middle of nowhere, but a bit of woodland on the outskirts of London? Seemed a little excessive.

Also, I said this earlier, but there is a fairly good chance that I won't be coming either, what with a MancMeet mid-May and other financial responsibilities vis-à-vis moving. I will try though, we'll see how the monies pan out.

Duuuuuuuuude wat. Fuck manc meet! Half a dozen shut ins with weird accents?! come down south where it's warm!

also yes lol @ a week :p 2 days is my absolute max and even that is pushing it when I could get a taxi home for a tenner at any point! haha

Mistel

Banned
10/10 would steal and claim as own.

Loving your posts, Dave. I wouldn't be wishing for more crying, teething will rear it's ugly crown soon enough. :)
Has your little one already started teething? They do cry like a lot as they are.

Do you still want to do some dark souls 2 co-op? I'm at lost Bastille now...

NinjaBoiX

Yes David, more heartwarming tales of baby sick and little black poos please.
Duuuuuuuuude wat. Fuck manc meet! Half a dozen shut ins with weird accents?! come down south where it's warm!
I would mate but the Manc visit is both business and pleasure. I'll be making further accommodation and employment based enquiries as well as seeing my peeps. Plus my bro and his missus are expecting me, you wouldn't want me to make them cry.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yes David, more heartwarming tales of baby sick and little black poos please.

I would mate but the Manc visit is both business and pleasure. I'll be making further accommodation and employment based enquiries as well as seeing my peeps. Plus my bro and his missus are expecting me, you wouldn't want me to make them cry.

You know the look I'm giving you right now. Look inside your heart.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Has your little one already started teething? They do cry like a lot as they are.

Do you still want to do some dark souls 2 co-op? I'm at lost Bastille now...

Yeah, she is. She's pretty bi-polar at the best of times, but the teething is making her unhappy doing anything for more than 10 mins, bless.

Sure thing, that's where I am too. I'll be on earlier as well, Evy is eating later at the moment.

Mistel

Banned
b104075f7808c6217df6d5272c090d30.jpg

Is that the look? Certainly what popped into my head...
Yeah, she is. She's pretty bi-polar at the best of times, but the teething is making her unhappy doing anything for more than 10 mins, bless.

Sure thing, that's where I am too. I'll be on earlier as well, Evy is eating later at the moment.
Aww, I'm sure Evy is fine I don't actually remember what teething is like but it probably hurts a bit.

Okay then we can play later I'm getting slaughtered by that room of armored soldiers that all rush you.

NinjaBoiX

Edit: get in Trooper! Perv it up missus. ;)
It's empty. A cold, hollow shell devoid of ardour or empathy for my fellow gaffer.
I know that feel, I have the attention span of a five year old jumped up on Haribo's.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You have made me cry. I hope you're happy. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

It's too early in the day for true happiness, but I will certainly take contentment from it, sure.

Alls I'm saying is that if Ninj misses the alpha-southmeet to go hang in Mac you guys better come out in force for him. If there's less than six of you it's a failure and you will have deprived us of our chipper pocketsized mascot for the weekend.

The South Remembers
when meets are so we go to them

NinjaBoiX

You have made me cry. I hope you're happy. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.
Don't listen to him sploat, he's just projecting.
Alls I'm saying is that if Ninj misses the alpha-southmeet to go hang in Mac you guys better come out in force for him. If there's less than six of you it's a failure and you will have deprived us of our chipper pocketsized mascot for the weekend.
What a mint description! Thanks Jed, you gave me some warm and fuzzies just there, for reals.
In many ways, I too can ki--- OOOO A SQUIRREL!
Haha, I was going to post something similar but I cou....hey look, is that Hayley Buscemi over there?

not sure if want said:

Mistel

Banned
Similar but less bonerific.
That's probably why it's not working then you're not doing it right.
Edit: get in Trooper! Perv it up missus. ;)
Well if you insist I'll be happy to provide:
I'd still do Haley Buscemi, Did I mention I really really like lingerie?

No doubt. Tooth pain is worst pain.
In many ways, I too can ki--- OOOO A SQUIRREL!
Well at least she hasn't bit you yet so that's a plus. My attention span is really good provided I'm into what I'm doing...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm not sure how I feel about lingerie tbh. It seems like a lot of effort for something that's just going to be taken off. The few bits I've had experience with felt a bit weird, like it was in the way and you have to pay special attention to the clothes rather than the more interesting stuff that's under them. Usually I just prefer cute day-to-day pants and bra, got that girl-next-door sexiness.

That said, stockings kinda rock - I really like the bare skin on the butt being separated off by them. It emphasizes the legs (which if you've seen my mrs is a big deal, she leggy) and the butt, it's awesome.

NinjaBoiX

I'm not sure how I feel about lingerie tbh. Usually I just prefer cute day-to-day pants and bra, got that girl-next-door sexiness.
Yup, me and Jedward on the same page once again. Never really got the deal with super decorative lingerie, teddies and such. It seems a bit overboard and therefore not as sexy. I dunno, give me some cute cotton PJ's anyday. Or when your missus wears one of your tee's in the morning, the bottom barely covering her butt, hngggg....

That said, I do like simple lingerie, just some nice French knickers and a simple lacy bra. With bows obvs, bows are always a winner.

And silk nighties too, the way the material slips and slides over her smooth flesh and the shiny material accentuates her curves, good gawd...

Also, knee socks. Knee socks! KNEE SOCKS! Sexiest garment ever.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yup, me and Jedward on the same page once again. Never really got the deal with super decorative lingerie, teddies and such. It seems a bit overboard and therefore not as sexy. I dunno, give me some cute cotton PJ's anyday. Or when your missus wears one of your tee's in the morning, the bottom barely covering her butt, hngggg....

That said, I do like simple lingerie, just some nice French knickers and a simple lacy bra. With bows obvs, bows are always a winner.

And silk nighties too, the way the material slips and slides over her smooth flesh and the shiny material accentuates her curves, good gawd...

Also, knee socks. Knee socks! KNEE SOCKS! Sexiest garment ever.

Didn't really think about that, so here's a safe image for those curious.

It's the gap between skirt and sock.

hnnng thigh highs! I asked the mrs to get a pair for her to wear recently, she bought knee highs, was most disappointed.

NinjaBoiX

Didn't really think about that, so here's a safe image for those curious. It's the gap between skirt and sock.
B is the best, mint skirt too.
hnnng thigh highs! I asked the mrs to get a pair for her to wear recently, she bought knee highs, was most disappointed.
Yeah, if they don't go over the knee you've made a fundamental purchasing blunder. So damn sexy when they're spot on though. Alex Turner is such a fan he wrote a song about them:

Arctic Monkeys - Knee Socks

"When the zeros line up on the 24 hour clock,
When you know who's calling even though the number is blocked,
When you walked around your house wearing my sky blue Lacoste,
And your, knee socks,"

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
B is the best, mint skirt too.

Yeah, if they don't go over the knee you've made a fundamental purchasing blunder. So damn sexy when they're spot on though. Alex Turner is such a fan he wrote a song about them:

Arctic Monkeys - Knee Socks

"When the zeros line up on the 24 hour clock,
When you know who's calling even though the number is blocked,
When you walked around your house wearing my sky blue Lacoste,
And your, knee socks,"

A all the way baaaaaaby.

Also I really like coloured tights they look great. Especially when matched with the shoes. There is a teacher here who wears red tights with red shoes, so sexy.

Mistel

Banned
This is my favorite type of lingerie:
e1a4890e7f8b3f5d6c078890f2d042fb.jpg

Couple that with some over knee socks and I'm in heaven. Or maybe a nice corset for something different...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yum, agreed. Simple and hot.

Damn today is taking a long time. At 7.30 this morning I got a txt from the mrs suggesting good things when I get home. But that's a long time away. This is bullshit.

Thigh highs on fat girls are baaad bad bad though.

Also I don't want to be the one to put a damper on all the fun, but as Mum I guess it's my job, can we please be a little restrained with the amount of semi naked girlie pics we post in here. Most of you are too new to remember but it's the reason the very first Brit Gaf thread got closed down, and I really don't want to see that happen again.

Thanks!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Noel Edmonds vs Jeremy Paxman on Newsnight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcxzmpDDOgo

At the end we see the BBC's current problem, there is nothing technically illegal about watching catchup television with no TV license. While it will be unpopular the BBC will have to consider a way to bring in some cash from those who only consume their productions via iPlayer. Other channels of course can rely on advertising but the BBC can't.

SKINNER!

Banned
can we please be a little restrained with the amount of semi naked girlie pics we post in here. Most of you are too new to remember but it's the reason the very first Brit Gaf thread got closed down, and I really don't want to see that happen again.

Thanks!

Yup.

Also, some of us are working in offices ;) I have to scroll quickly past the pics to avoid fellow workers from thinking that I'm trying to rub one off in the morning/ afternoon. If your posts happens to be before or after a pic then chances are I have not read it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I hate Noel Edmonds with every fibre of my sallow and sickly being... But I'd hate to see the BBC sold off.

I think I'd hate to see him buy it even more!

He does raise some valid points however, and perhaps the BBC is poised to actually move UK TV forward in the next decade as they shake things up. What shape that could take, I don't know. Are we moving to a future where all TV is on demand, the Netflix model? The beeb could perhaps make money by offering it's full historical library for a fee - I'd definitely pay for that, and it would be doing the country a service.

8bit

Knows the Score
I think I'd hate to see him buy it even more!

He does raise some valid points however, and perhaps the BBC is poised to actually move UK TV forward in the next decade as they shake things up. What shape that could take, I don't know. Are we moving to a future where all TV is on demand, the Netflix model? The beeb could perhaps make money by offering it's full historical library for a fee - I'd definitely pay for that, and it would be doing the country a service.

They're pretty close to doing something like that, albeit maybe not in the UK but certainly to other markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom