• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes

Banned
People watching in a bar and reading gaf cause I'm that bored. & if my mate trys to make me dance one more time I don't know what I'll do with him.

"and sometimes a bit of Ireland, but we try to ignore that because they get a bit bomby from time to time."

*Cautiously asks for permission to say hello, hoping to not get ignored*

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm tired as fuck, night guys or.. guy

This threads pretty cool, stick around if you want, just don't listen to BGBW, he's a terrorist

"and sometimes a bit of Ireland, but we try to ignore that because they get a bit bomby from time to time."

*Cautiously asks for permission to say hello, hoping to not get ignored*

Just put the gun down and maybe we can get along

Realistically, we stopped actually harming others ages ago. Now we merely insult others to hell and back.

In any case, 'ello, everyone!

not sure why I'm watching 9/11 news coverage

either way, when I accidentally opened a video of the second plane from the street I'm now severely freaked the fuck out and probably won't sleep

shit

CHEEZMO™;111196981 said:
talk about a badly timed post

I was going to say, you're about 13 years too late

The Howard Stern live reaction is pretty disturbing, just some guy shouting "fucking towelheads man!" over and over. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yeah watching 9/11 videos at two in the morning is not exactly healthy behaviour dude. Try In The Night Garden or something more chill.

8bit

Knows the Score
Yeah watching 9/11 videos at two in the morning is not exactly healthy behaviour dude. Try In The Night Garden or something more chill.

No way man, have you ever seen the one where the Pinky Ponk crashes into the Wottingers house? It's harrowing.

To be fair sploat I'm not sure what he/she is either, is he a transvestite or is she transsexual? Was trying to work it out earlier. Doesn't have boobs so hasn't had surgery and isn't on any hormone therapy, so I'm going with transvestite. Plus no ladies I know would have a beard on purpose (except me, I always wanted a long beard like the dude off Kill Bill which I could stroke when I'm thinking. But I digress). But yeah, is also very beautiful, I can't stop looking at herm!

So as far as I can tell, Conchita is a drag act (so 'she' is correct there), played by Tom Neuwirth who Wikipedia mentions identifying as gender neutral.

I thought Glasto had a no-metal rule. Lol. I'd say their heads are finally out of their asses, but it's Metallica, so I'm not sure this counts.

8bit

Knows the Score
I thought Glasto had a no-metal rule. Lol. I'd say their heads are finally out of their asses, but it's Metallica, so I'm not sure this counts.

Wasn't it more that someone like Metallica would play Donington or Reading and Glastonbury was for more indie acts? Do Monsters of Rock and similar festivals still exist? If not maybe this is the only chance they have to do a festival in the UK for a band of their size.

Fuck, must be bored, it's Friday and I'm talking about Metallica. Napster hating bastards that they are.

Also, fuck you Eavis for not getting Outkast.

Wasn't it more that someone like Metallica would play Donington or Reading and Glastonbury was for more indie acts? Do Monsters of Rock and similar festivals still exist? If not maybe this is the only chance they have to do a festival in the UK for a band of their size.

Fuck, must be bored, it's Friday and I'm talking about Metallica. Napster hating bastards that they are.

Not only do they still exist, Metallica is literally headlining one of them this year (Sonisphere). There will ALWAYS be an opportunity for Metallica to play a UK festival :p

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
they were apparently awful at coachella though, right?

anyway, friday/weekend plans everyone? today is dark souls day so please stop bothering me, i have a dark souls to do. i'm off to a demonic ruin to fight a big tree.

E's having a bit of a flare up so will probably be lookaftering. Games and the usual things I suspect.

8bit

Knows the Score
they were apparently awful at coachella though, right?

anyway, friday/weekend plans everyone? today is dark souls day so please stop bothering me, i have a dark souls to do. i'm off to a demonic ruin to fight a big tree.

It's my son's 7th birthday, so we're going to Europapark for the weekend.

http://www.europapark.de/lang-en/Home/c1174.html

(Which will probably mostly consist of beer and sausages for me while I avoid going on the rollercoasters.)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I am doing nothing over the weekend at all :( Mrs is out the entirity of Saturday so tbh I'm at a loss of what to do. Will probably just rub myself raw, get thumb ache and induce schizophrenia while filling my body with various terrible things. Sunday might do the garden.

So as far as I can tell, Conchita is a drag act (so 'she' is correct there), played by Tom Neuwirth who Wikipedia mentions identifying as gender neutral.

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying!

Monsters of Rock is now Download Festival, which I normally attend but not bothering this year.

I'm considering doing Sunday of Sonisphere, mainly for these guys. Although I've heard they're now doing a few gigs so I might just go to that instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

Going out for drinks after work with some old work mates. Tomorrow is Eurovision so I'll be watching that, and Sunday there's some family bbq going on with cousins and stuff.

Mikeside

Oh, hey, more glasto hate from the group of middle class white kids who think they're above the best festival in the UK.

John, you have people you can fire???
Does that mean you can hire people too?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I have the weird mood whiplash of a kid's birthday party on Saturday and a gig of improvised arty crap in Maidstone straight after.

Nuts. Wish her well!

Play noise at the party and take the kids to Maidstone!

Ta. Will do. Got a text from her this morning saying she'd missed her trams because she was physically unable to walk fast enough.

Today is gonna suck.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

That may happen.

Ta. Will do. Got a text from her this morning saying she'd missed her trams because she was physically unable to walk fast enough.

Today is gonna suck.

Oh man :(

Oh, hey, more glasto hate from the group of middle class white kids who think they're above the best festival in the UK.

I don't hate Glasto at all, I went loads in my yoot. First place I did acid and (unrelated) first place I overdosed too.

Great memories.

Also: You're one of the most middle-class white people I know. ;P

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Yeah, only invigilators though. We just made a 64 year old woman cry, it sucked :(

ps glasto is one thing, but I'm definitely above Metallica ;)

8bit

Knows the Score

Today is gonna suck.

Heal soon E!

I didn't realise there were still trams in the UK other than Edinburgh and Blackpool.

Hystzen

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Metallica are straight up garbage live anyway so boring and feels like the show never ends. Even my hardcore fans of them don't enjoy watching them live it weird.

Anyway pretty much every festival this year is dull nothing really stands out as a holy shit I must go.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yeah, only invigilators though. We just made a 64 year old woman cry, it sucked :(

ps glasto is one thing, but I'm definitely above Metallica ;)

Jed pls feel free to join my sad sack club. Can't promise much fun.

Heal soon E!

I didn't realise there were still trams in the UK other than Edinburgh and Blackpool.

Ta 8 and meat. Psn chums u can expect to see me online. We just call the metrolink the tram.

SmokyDave

Just got to make it through today, and then I've got 9 straight days off! Woohoo!

There's a small chance I might get to play some PS4 games, baby permitting. Can't remember how it feels to hold a controller.

strafer

0587_nts5x.gif

jimbor

Banned

Working class, brah. I get to hate everybody.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh my godddd today will just not let up. Pretty much everything that could go wrong in exams has gone wrong. We fix them but jeeze, gimme a sec will ya world? Earning those ten months a year of doing sweet FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom