• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Skele7on

Banned
GG Girlfriend you had to wake up late didn't you.

Now kingston is all kinds of madness and I have to go out and buy gifts in it. (gifts for your parents...)

¬_¬ I just want to drink and be merry!

Mikeside

My friend is a big fan and got to meet him at Comic Con a month ago. I was playing games or something while he went over. Seems like a cool dude.

3320325-fan.jpg

??

NinjaBoiX

Stuck in work, last one in the office so banging out some tunes. Checking out some new band recommendations and these guys are awesome, Distorted Harmony

http://youtu.be/MASP7ryzTr8
I really liked it until he started singing. The music is decent and imaginatively constructed, wicked drumming and interesting shifts in tone and tempo.

Shame about the vocals, his voice was OK but the lyrics were cack, I switched off after "losing my brain, going insane, losing control..." (I'm guessing it went "something something my soul"). :p

But yeah, not bad. I saw your thing about Nick Oliveri/Dave Grohl's new supergroup on FB too, excite!

Mr. Sam

God, fuck being the last in work at Christmas. That was the case with me yesterday and, particularly as my best work friend is off on compassionate leave and will be for a while yet, it was as lonely and depressing as anything.

ibN3Gz1EYDoDG.jpg

Christmas already off to a great start with this having arrived. First comedy standup series I've actually bought, thanks Stewart Lee. Next series, will try my hardest to see him live.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
On the contrary I love work this time of year. No fuss or drama, people rarely call and I can just blast tunes and eat food people bring in without worrying about anything. I actually accomplish more because there are so few daily distractions since everyone fucks off and it's quiet.

StayDead

Have a great Christmas tomorrow everyone! Don't forget, once you open your cracker the hat stays on your head until the day is over, or maybe that's just in my family.

Merry Christmas BritGAF from horrible cold Ormskirk.

If anyone had been happening to flick through the lancashire section on BBC news and seen that there was a huge fight in Ormskirk last night in the Queens head (Christmas eve eve) that was in my house and now we're being forced to leave.

All the best!

AcridMeat

Banned
Happy holidays folks. Living the Owen life the last few days only having my cell phone so not much GAF (or steam sale).

Oldest niece is finally getting a dog and we're picking up the puppy in the morning. Best Christmas ever.

Vashetti

Banned
Merry Christmas all!

Got a onesie, a padded jacket, an electric razor, stainless steel cutlery, deodorant, £40, and long johns

My parents usually get me practical things for the flat if you're wondering about the cutlery.

Proper Crimbo, selecta.

Cheers for the ideas for C - picked up a few little fun things for her with the help of those.

Also this is the saddest thing ever but fuck it, I've bust out my Chistmas Dinner spreadsheet. You stick in the start time, how long the meat needs and it'll figure out the times to do all the veg boiling, foil on/off, prep times... AND with auto-updating countdowns until the next things, and colours changing when things are done/to do. Fucking love it.

Also this is the saddest thing ever but fuck it, I've bust out my Chistmas Dinner spreadsheet. You stick in the start time, how long the meat needs and it'll figure out the times to do all the veg boiling, foil on/off, prep times... AND with auto-updating countdowns until the next things, and colours changing when things are done/to do. Fucking love it.

Amazing :lol

I'm on my own this Christmas so am about to try and cook a Christmas dinner in a halogen oven. I have no idea what I'm doing, so will probably die.

Oh well. May as well die tasty.

I'm on my own this Christmas so am about to try and cook a Christmas dinner in a halogen oven. I have no idea what I'm doing, so will probably die.

That was pretty damn good. I might still die, but that thing roasted potatoes to fucking perfection!

Now I'm watching Home Alone. IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Proper Crimbo, selecta.

Cheers for the ideas for C - picked up a few little fun things for her with the help of those.

This is amazing and I may have to steal it from you

Son Of D

So have we all had a good Christmas? Will post a picture of my haul when I get back to London, still got a few late gifts I'm waiting on over the next few days.

Top Bottom