• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

I just had a super nice dinner with my family, we had goose and a pear comfit with all the usual trimmings, including my best roast tatoes and carrots cooked with garlic and clementines. Omg yum!

Don't know if this is a controversial thought, but hey, going in to an OT for a game and slagging an element off of it to hardcore fans NEVER goes wrong

Smash Bros. For all Nintendo games to about being clear, accessible, hand holding, obvious what there is to do... naaaaah. Smash just throws shitloads of modes, features and mechanics at you and shrugs its shoulders. What, didn't you watch every Direct ever? Play all of them before? You could read a manual, I guess?

Hystzen

Don't know if this is a controversial thought, but hey, going in to an OT for a game and slagging an element off of it to hardcore fans NEVER goes wrong

Smash Bros. For all Nintendo games to about being clear, accessible, hand holding, obvious what there is to do... naaaaah. Smash just throws shitloads of modes, features and mechanics at you and shrugs its shoulders. What, didn't you watch every Direct ever? Play all of them before? You could read a manual, I guess?

GAF fan bases are horrible I think they are worse then the console fanboys at times. Way they defend game to death is insane

Vashetti

Banned
GAF fan bases are horrible I think they are worse then the console fanboys at times. Way they defend game to death is insane

I find the lengths Bayonetta fans go to hilarious.

And the affront they have when another game gets an award over their game.

Son Of D

It's a surprising instance where some more tutorials would benefit the game. Even just character specific information for tips and any gimmicks they may have. Especially since the latest game added some more gimmick style characters.

Same thing happened last year in the few instances when TLoU didn't win GotY. It's not just Bayonetta fans doing it.

Hystzen

I find the lengths Bayonetta fans go to hilarious.

I mentioned it earlier in thread but each year GAF has a darling game they will defend to death. Last of us example of one and this year it Bayonetta 2.

SuperSah

Banned
Fuck. I don't think I've ever eaten or drunk as much in my life in a single day as I have today.

Christmas is over, and now onto the New Year and 2015.

Have a good night guys.

zz

Vashetti

Banned
LOL sounds like you in the Hobbit threads! ;)

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you had a great day!

eleves-of-mirkwood-laughing.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The entire Hobbit trilogy was souless and frustratingly bad. And the last movie was no exception. Major disappointment only peppered with small moments of good. Not Star Wars prequels levels of fail but the elf/dwarf romance thing and the insistence on focusing on made up characters for comedic relief (Stephen fry and the sniveling sidekick) definitely reached for that kind of awful.

The last hobbit movie also did that thing again where the camera lingers defiantly long on an extra, this time of east Asian ancestry, to prove that middle earth ain't just full of white folks.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
im not drunk

i dont have a home, home is wherever i am at the time

im in a bad weird mood

i might get drunk

i miss my family and my gf and my friends

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Treading water is the same as drowning for people like you and I, Trash Lord. The difference between a complaint and a cause is the power to make things happen. And power is a hungry beast that must be fed.

Top Bottom