• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Where do you come from? (Where do you go, where do you come from Cotton Eye Joe etc) Bristol
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? Manager in the Ambulance Service
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end? Get an Oreo tattoo
Favourite daytime TV show? Maury
Fish or chips? Chips
Daddy or chips? Chips (but I usually take my chips with Whizzer)
What's your tipple of choice? Fentimans cheerytree cola
Favourite party snack? Mini sausages on cocktail sticks
Who is the best bald person? Adrian Edmonson
What's your disappointing claim to fame? I once parked next to John Craven in an NCP car park in Birmingham. We nodded at each other. I like to think both our lives changed forever that day.
What's your perfect Sunday? Lie in, roast dinner, playstation, movie.
Did you threaten to overrule him? It was a different time. Everyone was doing it.
Did you threaten to overrule him? The question is vague... Can you define ‘to’?
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him? Not to the best of my recollection

Nice new OT. I've been away for a while due to work. How was the Xmas meetup?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I keep forgetting to take my pill (fluoxetine) in the morning and I don't realise until I start thinking my gf hates me, my family are angry with me and that I'm doomed to fail my degree

I think I may or may not be becoming very reliant on these things but I'm too scared to come off them

banofypie

Banned
I keep forgetting to take my pill (fluoxetine) in the morning and I don't realise until I start thinking my gf hates me, my family are angry with me and that I'm doomed to fail my degree

that describes my every waking moment but more close friends than gf or family

Rubbish King

that describes my every waking moment but more close friends than gf or family

I think her being away, not seeing my family in a long time and the work and the hangover doesn't help

ill b ur frend

oh I got evil within and I lasted about 15 minutes before I turned it off, I hate playing those games on my own

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I always find it odd that people refuse to believe me when I tell them that Top Gear used to be a straight car review show.

If people wanted to watch something like that they would watch fifth gear which is like the vegetarian burger of entertainment, i.e, something only a turbopoofta would proclaim to enjoy

Rubbish King

guys you know that shit women get mad at you for? Should you get mad at them for the same thing even if you thought it was dumb to get mad about?

RiggyRob

guys you know that shit women get mad at you for? Should you get mad at them for the same thing even if you thought it was dumb to get mad about?

No - you will never win an argument with your SO with logic, so there's no point bothering. They'll get mad at you for getting mad at them.

StayDead

If my family and telivision has taught me anything you getting mad at it won't change what's happened and they'll look at you as being petty despite them being the ones who were petty in the first place.

Xun

I haven't the foggiest idea for what to do on New Year's Eve.

I'd like to venture into London, but I'm not sure if that would be too much of a nuisance with the crowds.

Any ideas?

Volotaire

thinking about when I do eventually invest in next gen console...i might go for the xbone

thoughts??
Go for the one with the most exclusives you want to play if you have a gaming capable PC. If not, it still comes down to exclusives you want to play, but perhaps the amount you've invested digitally might come into play and your controller preference.

I'd like to venture into London, but I'm not sure if that would be too much of a nuisance with the crowds.

Any ideas?

I hate going out on New Years Eve, haven't done so for years. House party is where it's at.

@Avitusparta

7sC5Tab.jpg

Incredibly Oswald Mosley was named The Times Man of the Year in 1934, exactly 80 years before Nigel Farage
Welp.

jimbor

Banned

Any ideas?

Mush speaks the truth. If you have any mates that are staying in/having a party, that'll be a million times better than anywhere central on amateur night.

Vashetti

Banned
Feel so rough, and there's nobody able to cover for me in work.

I felt like I was going to collapse at the tills yesterday, so dizzy and light-headed.

Top Bottom