• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Mikeside

Z and I are going for dinner then to the cinema, followed by what I'm promised will be a rather good night in.
feel free to post 'congrats on the sex responses

I hope everyone has had a wonderful 2014 and is looking forward to 2015
in which I propose

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
UgfF327.gif

SuperSah

Banned
Although I'm stuck indoors bored out of my ass, I had a very good year.

I've done so much I've always wanted to and have outclassed myself in so many ways. It's weird to think in 2015 I'll be moving out and living my own life.

On to new adventures!

NinjaBoiX

Happy New Year peeps!

Just walking back from a house party, been up for over 26 hours, I'm so fucked. Made nearly £90 in tips tonight, got mortal drunk, had a blast.

Today I sleep.

Happy New Year peeps!

Just walking back from a house party, been up for over 26 hours, I'm so fucked. Made nearly £90 in tips tonight, got mortal drunk, had a blast.

Today I sleep.

From pop rock singer to waiting tables, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Money still money tho!

Very busy.

Happy new year all.

Why did I volunteer to work today? 9 till 5. It's going to be so fucking dead.

I do enjoy the last minute panic buying people get themselves into this time of year.

I woke up twenty minutes before my 9 am shift last new year's day. Not that it mattered, no one came in for the first hour.

Well, unlocked hard mode in Tropical Freeze so my 2015 is off to a good start.

I should really carry on with DKCR 3D, but I am terrible at it.

Volotaire

I'm playing ZombiU, and I died by falling through the floor and below the map. Great. Now when I come back with my next survivor, I can't retrieve any of my items and guns since it spawns the dead survivor below the map. Bloody great.

I'm playing ZombiU, and I died by falling through the floor and below the map. Great. Now when I come back with my next survivor, I can't retrieve any of my items and guns since it spawns the dead survivor below the map. Bloody great.
Have had that happen in Dark Souls where if you die near a ledge sometimes your loot goes down too and it's back to square one.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
trying to not spank the monkey until I see my gf on sunday, day two and it's not that it's a struggle, it's just weird not doing it when really there's not much reason why I shouldn't I guess the longer I leave it the better it is, but for a man who has practised the art of masturbation for the past 5+ years almost every day... this is strange

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Happy New Year!

trying to not spank the monkey until I see my gf on sunday, day two and it's not that it's a struggle, it's just weird not doing it when really there's not much reason why I shouldn't I guess the longer I leave it the better it is, but for a man who has practised the art of masturbation for the past 5+ years almost every day... this is strange
Just do it.

Vashetti

Banned
I do enjoy the last minute panic buying people get themselves into this time of year.

I woke up twenty minutes before my 9 am shift last new year's day. Not that it mattered, no one came in for the first hour.

Welp.

It wasn't dead, pretty consistent all day. Nice to make double the amount though, earned £107.68. That's usually a week-ish worth.

Five years! You must barely be a man at all! But a child!

But yeah, just do it or you'll have fun with your girlfriend for precisely 1.2 seconds before it's over.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Five years! You must barely be a man at all! But a child!

But yeah, just do it or you'll have fun with your girlfriend for precisely 1.2 seconds before it's over.
I was going to post that scene from Wolf of Wall Street but that probably wouldn't exactly help with his goal of not beating the bishop.

SuperSah

Banned

Not done it for about five days.

I did it almost everyday, and now is certainly time for a break.

Top Bottom