• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Now that Dave Cameron is planning on banning it, I guess I should get into WhatsApp.

Is there a BritGAF noob's guide on how to get set up with WhatsApp and how to join in with you guys?

But are you willing to pay? 😛

Mikeside

1 pair of suede trainers
1 pair of steelies for work
1 pair of proper shoes for work
1 pair of slippers
1 pair of nice trainers
1 pair of weather proof high tops for winter

Seems like a lot but the 2 work pairs are both mandatory and never get worn

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Speaking of trainers, this is pretty cool. You can customise your own pair of Nike Blazer Mid Cuts:

NIKE iD

Not sure if they offer this in the UK, but I guess you could get them imported.

Is that sole made of the same stuff they use as padding on the ground for children's playgrounds?

Reknoc

Speaking of WiiU, I still have yet to actually unwrap and play my copy of Capt. Toad

it seems strange to me that the adapters are such hot property when the gamecube controllers were stupid as fuck.

Because they were the best. Sometimes I go back to my GC to play Skies or Arcadia or something and it's like a handgasm with the ridiculously comfortable controller.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you want a strike to be effective be inconvenient to those you are fighting against, not other people. People just get annoyed by public transport strikes and their bosses likely just take a car to work.

Instead do something like mass spam your bosses work emails everyday for three months. This will make their job a lot harder and technically they wouldn't be allowed to block internal emails since that would only lead to egg on their faces if that was discovered.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Went out last night, gf wanted to see me after so I said sure thing got back around half twelve and I was fucked

She stripped me and tried to talk to me but I was so gone, I talked bollocks for ages trying to tell her I loved her using very drunk equations and then I pissed the bed, well it went on her as I was spooning her at the time

God damn alcomahol

banofypie

Banned
Went out last night, gf wanted to see me after so I said sure thing got back around half twelve and I was fucked

She stripped me and tried to talk to me but I was so gone, I talked bollocks for ages trying to tell her I loved her using very drunk equations and then I pissed the bed, well it went on her as I was spooning her at the time

God damn alcomahol

i love you

The_Poet

Banned

God damn alcomahol

Did she like it?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
What's your id?

Same as username. Which is the same as my PSN and Xbox ID.

I'm mostly playing Bioshock at the moment but it'd be so good to race against people's ghosts. I've beaten pretty much all of the Nintendo ghosts and I've also got at least 1 star on all the mirror tracks but want more reasons to keep playing such a wonderful game.

banofypie

Banned
Same as username. Which is the same as my PSN and Xbox ID.

I'm mostly playing Bioshock at the moment but it'd be so good to race against people's ghosts. I've beaten pretty much all of the Nintendo ghosts and I've also got at least 1 star on all the mirror tracks but want more reasons to keep playing such a wonderful game.
Added and uploaded a single ghost. Please have fun with it.

Spookie

God damn alcomahol

Laughing so hard I'm fucking snorting like a pig in work, while spraying coffee everywhere. Fuck sake. :(

Son1x

Hey, not sure if this is the correct thread for my questions, but either way, what do EU citizens (excluding Brits obviously) need to legally live/work in UK?

Would moving there for a year to do so be feasible as one? Not really interested in staying long term, but I'd love to experience life there at least a bit.

Volotaire

Hey, not sure if this is the correct thread for my questions, but either way, what do EU citizens (excluding Brits obviously) need to legally live/work in UK?

Would moving there for a year to do so be feasible as one? Not really interested in staying long term, but I'd love to experience life there at least a bit.

A visa? I'm no too sure honestly. I think it may be better making a new thread in Off Topic or asking UK PoliGAF.

i thought one of the points of the eu was freedom to travel, live and work in the various countries. i assume you only need a valid passport.

oh and you have to be able to simultaneously take all of our jobs and scrounge on our benefits.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
So another Dragon's Dogma boss battle (
Metal Golem
) blew my mind last night. What started off like "Another one of these guys? No problem!" quickly turned to "My daggers, they do nothing!" which quickly became "What are these glowy thi---oooooh".

Shit was exciting as all hell. Game gets better the deeper you go. Well played, Capcom.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

God damn alcomahol

You should post this in that squirting thread, people will tell you it wasn't piss at all.

Son1x

Calm down guys :p

Not like I'm planning to start a career there or anything. I'm moving elsewhere in few years anyway and I'd just use the time before to experience life outside this small (boring) country of Slovenia. We also have solid healthcare system and low birth rate.

And if my German were any better, I'd choose Germany/Austria.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
So another Dragon's Dogma boss battle (
Metal Golem
) blew my mind last night. What started off like "Another one of these guys? No problem!" quickly turned to "My daggers, they do nothing!" which quickly became "What are these glowy thi---oooooh".

Shit was exciting as all hell. Game gets better the deeper you go. Well played, Capcom.

I saw you were playing that last night.

I was "enjoying" Bioshock. As in feeling tense and generally trapped in a claustrophobic environment before taking on a Big Daddy and getting pummelled.

Freeze!

Ah hah hah hah armour piercing rounds!

No you don't... Freeze!

Ah hah hah hah RPG

No you don't oh bugger I've started injecting myself oh no no jump! Dodge! Aaaaaragsjdkfndksoeheb

Press A to leave Vita Chamber.

(I also watched Robert Bresson's rather splendid Trial of Joan of Arc, a short film based only on the minutes of her trial and cast using amateur actors. And wrote some florid words in sequence on a page. And continued my education of Señor Orange Le Pig. But you know. Life. Argh. NEUROTIC IMPLOSION)

Not like I'm planning to start a career there or anything. I'm moving elsewhere in few years anyway and I'd just use the time before to experience life outside this small (boring) country of Slovenia. We also have solid healthcare system and low birth rate.

OHHHHH i get it. we're your second choice!? pssh.

Mikeside

We're kidding.
I think people coming from other countries to work, live and contribute here is what makes Britain Great.

Just don't get a free mansion and 500k/week benefits from Cameron when he offers them to you or The Daily Mail readers will hold you down and forcibly ram their agendas up your poop chute.

You are such a Bantony Hopkins

How dare you.

I'm the tall one out of Bant and Dec.

Top Bottom