• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Another secret paedo, just what the internet was missing!

Have you never heard of the North American Man/Boy Love Association?

It's natural, baby!

Maan I'm a thread shitter for sure these days. I bloody hate my GAF personality. Sorry all y'all. this is 419 levels of spam. I need to stop posting in this thread!! I have a whole life and everything, it's just damn seasonal work means periods of utter irrelevance followed by weeks of cramming.

The_Poet

Banned
Have you never heard of the North American Man/Boy Love Association?

It's natural, baby!

Excellent pun, if intended.

Dicking around in Far Cry 4 Co-op is the most fun I've had in a while. Provides tons of tools and objectives to use those tools on.

There is a surprising amount of systems driven mechanics in the game that can all affect each other in interesting ways.

For example a random event in which small groups of good and bad guys have a fire-fight happened as I was wing-suiting over. The fight pissed off a nearby rhino which chased some bad guys into an outpost. While it was stomping around it opened a cage full of tigers which then fucked everything up. When an outpost is liberated some allies come in on trucks to populate it, but the tigers where still there and killed my allies every time. I thought the tigers had earned their place and let them be.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Excellent pun, if intended.

Dicking around in Far Cry 4 Co-op is the most fun I've had in a while. Provides tons of tools and objectives to use those tools on.

There is a surprising amount of systems driven mechanics in the game that can all affect each other in interesting ways.

For example a random event in which small groups of good and bad guys have a fire-fight happened as I was wing-suiting over. The fight pissed off a nearby rhino which chased some bad guys into an outpost. While it was stomping around it opened a cage full of tigers which then fucked everything up. When an outpost is liberated some allies come in on trucks to populate it, but the tigers where still there and killed my allies every time. I thought the tigers had earned their place and let them be.

I need to get this game. I love it when games have fights that occur in spite of you. It was something that I'd really hoped for from MGS4 only to be sorely disappointed. Last of Us: Left Behind does this quite nicely, too.

Mr. Sam

I fucking hate the fact that I'm seriously tempted to buy a New 3DS. I really miss the 3D effect (can't get on with it on my XL), and playing a gaming device with one analogue makes me feel like I've gone back to 1998. Since I'm trying my hardest to give the 3DS another shake, it's really tempting. Plus, I could give my immaculate XL to the kid in a year or two.

The c-stick on the New 3DS is less an analogue stick and more a malformed nub - though anybody familiar with the Gamecube would know what the word 'c-stick' implies. The 3D effect really is exceptional compared to the 'current' batch.

I imported the new 3DS, complete with £40+ fee from FedEx, and promptly dropped it on concrete. I got lucky in that it only picked up a small scuff mark on one of the corners, but the mental anguish may well never go away.

8bit

Knows the Score
I like biophilia, but it's very self indulgent IMO.

Been playing this war of mine on PC between sessions of trying to get mame running on a Raspberry pi.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I like biophilia, but it's very self indulgent IMO.

Been playing this war of mine on PC between sessions of trying to get mame running on a Raspberry pi.

I got into the whole Biophilia art project thing. Had the app and tickets to the show as part of the Manchester International Festival (but never went). Away from all of the extras it's just not that strong an album to me. Mutual Core, Crystalline and Cosmology were amazing but it's a bit like Volta in that I just wouldn't listen to it through.

jimbor

Banned
I just think he/she is the funniest here and makes better jokes than everyone here.

Indeed, nothing funnier than touching up kids.

He was the funniest poster in here but that was when he was only a car crash of awkwardness, egotism and self loathing. Now he's merely sinister but still funnier than you.

8bit

Knows the Score
Really wanna try that. Btw, if you aren't already using it then give EmulationStation a go for your Rapberry Pi.
Yeah, was going to try that later. Playpi or what ever its called had a terrible ui that wouldn't work with my USB joystick properly so I was going to try emulation station and if still no luck compile it myself in Debian/raspian.

Volotaire

Some messed up priorities you've got there.

I hear Ian Watkins was a real hoot too.

Indeed, nothing funnier than touching up kids.

He was the funniest poster in here but that was when he was only a car crash of awkwardness, egotism and self loathing. Now he's merely sinister but still funnier than you.

I haven't read the link there yet. Probably won't until tonight.

Mikeside

I haven't read the link there yet. Probably won't until tonight.

The long and the short is that Cy pushed roundabout (Who was actually Jed trolling the thread) for details of his troubled past. He was given a story about a group of 13 year old boys being sexually abused by another 13 year old boy who was essentially forcing them into having gang bangs, sucking him off etc etc.

Cy enjoyed imagining this, said was pretty hot, he wished he had been there and belted out a wonderful quote - "my cock is in my hand"

TL;DR - Cy pushed a young poster into talking about early teen sexual abuse, thought it was hot and jerked off over it.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
No, no. I'm just remembering one of the all time great bands and feeling a bit down. Call it One For Sorrow.

FAOD I'm talking about Steps.

Pfft. I'm sick of Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters and Stories of Lonely Girls.

Oh, I know. I was coming back at chu with Lost Prophets shizzle.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Pfft. I'm sick of Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters and Stories of Lonely Girls.

Oh, I know. I was coming back at chu with Lost Prophets shizzle.

I remember that Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja song. It was awful. It was always on MTV2. Hated Lost Prophets. Sorry, Lostprophets.

I don't want to have a serious discussion about sexual abuse, but I'm a bit freaked out by these CyanideStrike stories. The Internet, eh? I suppose this is the time to say that I'm really a 55 ton weaboo homebody who lives in Arlington, Arkansas, votes Republican and has an American Eagle tattooed on my forehead. I also have 1 8 tattooed on my fists.

So ha ha ha for talking to me! Suckers!

i remember seeing lost prophets at a tiny shitty pub in my tiny shitty hometown. that was when they were just wankers from wales rather than an Actual Genuine Nasty Person & company.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
i remember seeing lost prophets at a tiny shitty pub in my tiny shitty hometown. that was when they were just wankers from wales rather than an Actual Genuine Nasty Person & company.

For the sake of F, man separate the man from the art.

It's Lostprophets. Not Lost Prophets. Totally different meaning!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Who sang in American accents. I caught them supporting Deftones years ago. Truly awful band, regardless of the singer's predilection for fishing for saplings.

The long and the short is that Cy pushed roundabout (Who was actually Jed trolling the thread) for details of his troubled past. He was given a story about a group of 13 year old boys being sexually abused by another 13 year old boy who was essentially forcing them into having gang bangs, sucking him off etc etc.

Cy enjoyed imagining this, said was pretty hot, he wished he had been there and belted out a wonderful quote - "my cock is in my hand"

TL;DR - Cy pushed a young poster into talking about early teen sexual abuse, thought it was hot and jerked off over it.

what

WHAT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I do wish the UK retro gaming scene had more exposure via re-releases and such. School Daze, Jet Set Willy and all that deserve another outing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
After a certain amount of time passes don't licenses essentially become public domain? Or am I crazy/getting it confused with something else?

8bit

Knows the Score

maxresdefault.jpg

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I do wish the UK retro gaming scene had more exposure via re-releases and such. School Daze, Jet Set Willy and all that deserve another outing.

Insert typically wordy post about surrealism in games.

My Titanfall K/D vs players for the last 10 games is 3.6.

Lifetime is 1.8.

My overall is 5.8.

I have quite literally been pwning n00bs.

After a certain amount of time passes don't licenses essentially become public domain? Or am I crazy/getting it confused with something else?

It's intellectual property, but realistically that law is only solid whenever it's not in the way of big corporations making money. And it's like 70 years IIRC.

Top Bottom