• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Launches April 7, 2017 on PS4, XB1 and PC

Grief.exe

I gave up on this one pretty quickly just due to GFWL shenanigans, but looking forward to its release.

This game begs for 144 FPS, hopefully the FPS is unlocked.

newsguy

This may be the only game I 100%ed in my entire life. For whatever reason I remember obsessing over getting every single star for every stage. Excited to play it in 4K

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
$50 and no discount on steam for existing owners (same thing Gearbox pulled with their recent Duke 3d re-release).

Stay losing Pitchford.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
$50 and no discount on steam for existing owners (same thing Gearbox pulled with their recent Duke 3d re-release).

Stay losing Pitchford.

I don't get how Homeworld Remastered costs less than this and it was closer to a remake of 2 games than this is..

CHC

It's a surprisingly excellent game. Anyone who enjoyed Doom, Wolfenstein, Titanfall 2 or any other recent FPS might want to give this a try if you hadn't before.

Also I don't know why anyone is sweating the 50 dollar price tag, we all know this thing is going to be available for 20 or 30 bucks like a week after it comes out.

Fuck pre-orders. I really want that Duke DLC, but I am not going to pre-order for it. Bullet Storm with John St. Jon as Duke would be kind of awesome. Even though John is sounding older, it' still great to hear him as that character. Though, they should just hire Clint Basinger to take over for Duke.

I enjoyed the original Bulletstorm, and would buy this at a discounted price.

Fuck pre-orders. I really want that Duke DLC, but I am not going to pre-order for it. Bullet Storm with John St. Jon as Duke would be kind of awesome. Even though John is sounding older, it' still great to hear him as that character. Though, they should just hire Clint Basinger to take over for Duke.

I enjoyed the original Bulletstorm, and would buy this at a discounted price.

It's not exclusive DLC. It'll just be free when pre-ordered, vs like $5 later.

So if you just wait for the first price drop, you've saved money.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I remember back when i played on 360, if you looked really hard at the backround in some shots, it was all 2D pixel art and not actually geometry.Hopefully they have fixed that for this release

ElRenoRaven

Hmm. Chance to play as Duke Nukem. This could be good. Loved Bulletstorm. Was heartbroken we never got the sequel it had set up.

ironcreed

Banned
The game is fun as hell, but I am not going to bite on this until it drops in price. Which I am betting will not take long.

KyleCross

I bought the game back on PS3 when it was still new and it is still backlogged. Guess I'll just wait to play this version. I've lost more backlogged games that way lol.

Needlecrash

The original was great but $50 for a remaster is pretty fucking steep. Given Gearbox's reputation, I'll hold off for a sale.

Cartho

I skipped this first time around due to boycotting GfWL. Happy to jump in on PS4 Pro - I've heard good things!

Atilac

I own the PC version which is fucked & requires GFWL, they want me to pay for an unfucked-up version that will work after windows finally closes the servers? WTF

Kurdel

Banned
I just remembered there is a shit ton of dialogue in this game, getting that Duke Nukem is pretty tempting.

Novocaine

I've forgotten basically everything about this game but I remember having a real good time with it so I'll probably be in.

I own the PC version which is fucked & requires GFWL, they want me to pay for an unfucked-up version that will work after windows finally closes the servers? WTF
Never played the game after having bought it in a sale. So it's impossible to play in any way?

Other devs patched their games right? Why didn't PCF?

Played the original on Xbox 360 and that was a surprisingly good looking game on that back then.

Will probably pick this one up for the PS4 Pro, especially if it has Jon St. John voicing the character.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Duke Nukem doesn't deserve to feature in Bulletstorm.

LewieP

Never played the game after having bought it in a sale. So it's impossible to play in any way?

Other devs patched their games right? Why didn't PCF?

The game had technical issues beyond just GFWL.

I'm guessing it's because EA didn't greenlight supporting the game on PC, or PCF decided they didn't want to spend money on supporting their game so that paying customers could play it.

Top Bottom