• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King to serve new "barbecue menu" in US for this summer, includes bacon sundae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
I have mixed feelings on this. We do live in a capitalist society but somehow there should be some restraint of on the part of corporations. This is just asking for more heart attacks.

mo_L.jpg

This stuff is delicious but a bit too expensive as far as chocolate goes.

Raistlin

That's funny since any of the gourmet chocolate with bacon in it I've had was imported from Europe.

Actually the bacon appears to be the only non-disgusting part of that.

Utterly revolting. It doesn't taste like mayo and it definitely doesn't taste any close to bacon. More like demon semen in a jar.
Yep. Have a jar sitting in my fridge rotting. Figured I'd try it for the hell of it.

Put some on a sandwich and was utterly revolted. I'd actually be fine with it not tasting like mayo nor bacon, as long as it actually tasted good (kind of like how Arby's roast beef is).

It tasted fucking awful. Not quite sure if it's demon semen as I haven't had a chance to try that yet ... but it was terrible.

Nyx

Ugh that sundae looks disgusting.

BK only needs a Double Whopper with Cheese and Twister Fries.

Mashing

So the country is in an obesity epidemic, BK's response to that: MORE FAT! Fantastic.

With that said, that menu looks delicious.

mj1108

I remember last year when Denny's did the Bacon Sundae and some GAF members tried it and said it was awesome.

Then again, it is Burger King...

bengraven

BTW, I worked for BK for a long fucking time.

Their bacon is paper thin shit on sheets that they put in a microwave until it starts to shrivel up, then they let it sit out for the rest of the day.

Don't buy no BBQ from a skinny man.

I don't buy bbq from white people either. The shit on the sides of the roads in the worst part of town is always 100% better than any restaurant.

I live in the South and do not have this....feelsbad

Well I have never seen a bacon milkshake, so I guess that makes BK more southern than the south.

Gonna try almost everything on this menu.

Clearly Burger King doesn't know what the fuck to do in order to better sell their stuff...but fuck you there's bacon.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
What's that yellow stuff supposed to be? Mustard?

"BK Stacker sauce" which apparently consists of:

- Soybean oil
- Sweet relish (cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, onion, salt, red bell peppers, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate [preservatives], natural flavorings, calcium chloride, polysorbate 80, turmeric)
- Sugar
- Water
- Distilled vinegar
- Tomato paste
- Egg yolk
- Less than 2% salt
- Dehydrated onion
- Xanthan gum
- Sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives
- Natural flavors
- Propylene glycol alginate
- Polysorbate 60
- Caramel color
- Oleoresins paprika and turmeric (color)
- Canola oil
- Calcium Disodium EDTA added to protect flavor

Similar to Big Mac sauce I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom