• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout Paradise (PS3) - Online Meetups for mayhem and naked mugshots!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Is there alot of love for burnout paradise on the PS3 online? Doesnt look like this thread gets used much, but i see alot of names listed.

mintylurb

evlcookie said:
Is there alot of love for burnout paradise on the PS3 online? Doesnt look like this thread gets used much, but i see alot of names listed.
I know teepochan and sabi play quite often. Just last night, I whooped teepochan's ass. one take down after another..he was sobbing..so pitiful..;d

dkeane

I'll be around tomorrow night (Saturday East Coast Time) if anyone wants to do some challenges.

PSN: dkeane

I will try to be on this weekend. I hardly have any of the challenges completed.

I didn't realize the custom soundtrack feature doesn't support wav files.

GQman2121

Banned
I've had this shit for like four months now and haven't even opened it!!!

I was in Africa for work and when I returned it was all GTA and then MGS. With the release of the patch and added features I'm all ready to finally join in on the fun.

I'm most definitely going to suck compared to every who knows the map, but you can add me to list of people who is down to play with a group. :)

PSN: GQman2121

h3ro

WasabiKing said:
Looking to do some "official" meetup games, which is why I'm asking around. Probably something next weekend?

We've had a few games the last couple nights, real fun. The new challenges can be annoying though, with the time limit sometimes really cutting the challenge close.

nny

Haven't played this game in a while, the update is a good reason to go back; my PSN is toofhairy, feel free to add me (by the way, I'm in Europe, GMT +0).

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
lol, is this thread the reason why i been seeing topless mugshots?

add me ppls PSN: navii

Anton668

PSN ID: Anton_Lavaire

Im on at weird random times so....

If you send me a friend request, please put NeoGAF in the mesage so I know where its coming from. to many random idiots try to add me....

maxax

Just got the game, so I'll be playing it quite a bit in the next weeks.

PSN: Mazyx

I'm mostly online at European/GMT afternoons/evenings though, since that is where I live.

itxaka

Defeatist
itxaka/itxaka

European here, ready to do some online events and race since I just got the game yesterday!

sourpk

Neo Member
I just got this game. Not sure how much I'll be able to play with school starting soon, but my PSN ID is zoopp

:)

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Finally discovered what the online challenges were about : It is damn fun! Co-op objectives FTW!

I'll be adding a few gaffers to my PSN list this week, if you are from Europe feel free to sen me PM or add me directly.

Once again, PSN : Mistouze666

Roxas

I'm looking for some trust worthy Gaffers to do the online challenges with me. Pretty much all of them. I'm really pissed off and fed up with dumb noobs quitting half way through challenges, then the dumb ass host decides instead of doing the same challenge again, to do something else.

My PSN is Goonboy if anyone wants to play.

GodofWine

Anyone having mic problems? Sometimes it works, sometimes it won't...tried playing with a buddy the last 2 nights and once he could hear me only, and once we had no connection. Chat works fine outside of BOP and we tried warhawk and its fine there too.

Is there a trick to it that we don't know, or is there something screwed up on their side?

Besides that, im Thegodofwine, and up for some online multicar pile ups :)

Shearie

Whoever has a Mic and can hold, at least, a decent conversation with other humans, add me. Muthafuckas who've played with me before know what's up and can give testimony to my powerful verbalage. I need to lock down dem challenges.

Nightz

Anyone on right now want to get some freeburn challenges done? I'd like to get the 10 freeburn challenge trophy, as well as the 8 players in wildcat stadium trophy.

Nightz

Volcynika said:
Yeah, getting the 8 players in the stadium will be a bit hard to organize. D:
Yeah, tell me about it. Been trying all morning to get that trophy, but people want to mess around more than complete challenges. :\

BeeDog

Nightz said:
Yeah, tell me about it. Been trying all morning to get that trophy, but people want to mess around more than complete challenges. :\

Me and maxax almost commited suicide trying to get all 8 mofos to go to the stadium without dropping off the server. :mad: Finally got it though.

Nightz

Finally got that stupid 8 players in Wildcat Stadium trophy. BeeDog I know what you mean about almost committing suicide for it. :lol

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
PSN: kamorra

I had some fun games with Dave1988, Indeed and itxaka these days but we need more people to join. We also need to organize something for the Wildcat Stadium trophy.

Volcynika

kamorra said:
PSN: kamorra

I had some fun games with Dave1988, Indeed and itxaka these days but we need more people to join. We also need to organize something for the Wildcat Stadium trophy.

I've been working more on the single player trophies lately, but I'm available this weekend if you need another person to get the trophy (I don't have it either).

Baha

Canadian here, attempting to get 10 timed & 10 freeburn challenges trophies done. I don't have a mic but I'm hosting a server atm. PSN ID: BahaFS.

linsivvi

So lucky to get the baseball stadium done yesterday, and in one attempt too. The host very smartly switched out of a 7 player challenge when the 8th player joined, and it was done within a few minutes.

Top Bottom