• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout Paradise (PS3) - Online Meetups for mayhem and naked mugshots!

d0g_bear

Im trying to get all the trophies for this game, so if anyone is in my boat, add me up

PSN ID d0g_bear (thats a zero not an 'oh')

I'll also invite some people in this thread. I have a headset, and I USE IT!

crispyben

I'm looking to add PAL PS3 players interested in freeburning and getting that damn Wildcats meet-up trophy... PSN ID = Grandben :D

itxaka

Defeatist
crispyben said:
I'm looking to add PAL PS3 players interested in freeburning and getting that damn Wildcats meet-up trophy... PSN ID = Grandben :D

Add me then and we burn the road! It's difficult to find normal people to do something instead of ramming into each one every second xD

PSN: itxaka

crispyben

itxaka said:
Add me then and we burn the road! It's difficult to find normal people to do something instead of ramming into each one every second xD

PSN: itxaka
Added you, still trying for that trophy *sigh*
EDIT: got it, woohoo!

PSN: longmeat

I'm trying to get my last few trophies. 5 Bike challenges, 5 time challenges, and wildcat meetup. If anyone willing to help or need those trophies send me an invite/friend req mention gaf/burnout in the req.

Are you a new owner, or lagging behind in trophies? I'm thinking of scheduling a night where some of the trophies online can be earned, as well as clearing a lot of those online challenges. You guys game? Just respond here

WasabiKing said:
Are you a new owner, or lagging behind in trophies? I'm thinking of scheduling a night where some of the trophies online can be earned, as well as clearing a lot of those online challenges. You guys game? Just respond here

Count me in. I still need a few of them.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
WasabiKing said:
I'd probably up for that.

WasabiKing said:

im definitely down, had this game for a while but barely have any trophies.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
WasabiKing said:
I am pretty sure Killzone 2 and MLB will consume me starting at the end of this month, but I may be game for some online mayhem. I have been meaning to do all the trophies but a lack of time has killed me.

ok, sounds like there is SOME interest. I've been clearing some here and there, but I'd be happy to help anyone get what they need. I need to clear some of those freeburn challenges so I can unlock a new car, haha.

Alright, so shout here, what works best? Weekends? Weeknights? Also, don't worry, *I* don't need to be host, you guys can do your thing too. Anything to spur some interest... Maybe I can do a smash Wasabi in Road Rage for a tag or something, hahaha

jorma

is now taking requests
WasabiKing said:

I have quite a few of the online trophies still to earn so i'd be interested! I'm in EU timezone though, but i'll check out this thread for more information on date/time...=)

psnid: bluie_

jorma said:
I have quite a few of the online trophies still to earn so i'd be interested! I'm in EU timezone though, but i'll check out this thread for more information on date/time...=)

I've always found that Saturday 11AM PST is the best for Euros, East Coasters, and the like (who cares about Hawaii)

Alright, I'm looking over my schedule, and I'm thinking the first session will be this Saturday. Put in your psn's one more time so I can amend this post for the first 7, and anyone willing to host too would be great. Here's the goals/trophies I intend to host:

Vehicle: Car (Stunt preferred!)
Trophy: 8 players in the stadium
Trophy: 10 Timed Challenges
Freeburn Challenges
Marked Man - If you smash me, you get a tag (of my choice, and only in MY game)

I will be mic'd, you don't need to be.

Room 1

Host: WasabiKing
Grandben
G-Tris
Pop On Arrival
mintyinlurb
aj2good4you2

Alternates:
bdizzle

itxaka

Defeatist
I can't this weekend (12 hour shift all weekedn) but would love to play with you guys next week, or weekend and bust some freeburns and races.

bune duggy said:
my son doesn't go down for his name until noon Pacific, will there still be people online?

PSN is allegate.
I think so, but I can't guarantee anything. I might go for just an hour, I don't put in marathon spurts anymore

Erudite

Haven't played much Burnout Paradise online yet, and I've put in 60+ hours already. I'm down for this assuming nothing comes up.

PSN ID: Traced-Velocity

WasabiKing said:

I got my plat already but if yall need a extra man getting the 8 player wildcat trophy send me a msg. PSN: longmeat

WasabiKing said:
I've always found that Saturday 11AM PST is the best for Euros, East Coasters, and the like (who cares about Hawaii)

Alright, I'm looking over my schedule, and I'm thinking the first session will be this Saturday. Put in your psn's one more time so I can amend this post for the first 7, and anyone willing to host too would be great. Here's the goals/trophies I intend to host:

Vehicle: Car
Freeburn Challenges

Room 1

Grandben
Traced-Velocity
G-Tris

Sign me up for this. Just got the game a few days ago, and I don't have ANY of the online trophies.

PSN: Vicious-chan ( lol :( )

Erudite

Gah. Something came up. I've got some lifeguard volunteer work I need to get done in the morning, so I don't think I'm gonna make it after all =(

WasabiKing said:

Vehicle: Car (Stunt preferred!)
Freeburn Challenges

Room 1

Grandben
G-Tris
Pop On Arrival
mintyinlurb

Alternates:
bdizzle

add me too psn= aj2good4you2

alright, to make it simple, just add me to your psn if you have room: WasabiKing. Just don't be offended when I have to remove you later. :D

Once we get our people in, I will open up the room. I hope to mix up the challenges and trophy acquiring. Again, stunt cars will be the best. And we will definitely get to marked man, and definitely one person will get a new tag, even if I totally blow it and wreck on my own, haha.

Alright, see you guys in 2 hours

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
WasabiKing said:
alright, to make it simple, just add me to your psn if you have room: WasabiKing. Just don't be offended when I have to remove you later. :D

Once we get our people in, I will open up the room. I hope to mix up the challenges and trophy acquiring. Again, stunt cars will be the best. And we will definitely get to marked man, and definitely one person will get a new tag, even if I totally blow it and wreck on my own, haha.

Wait, we on now, or in another 2 hours?

crispyben

WasabiKing said:

Is this happening then? I'll invite my bro too, once you add me and open up the room, but I'm on standby now...

PSN TrAcEr_x90

I still need to play this game alot more. I get into it for like a few days then i start playing a new game, but i always end up going back.

crispyben said:
Is this happening then? I'll invite my bro too, once you add me and open up the room, but I'm on standby now...
yeah, in fact I am online right now, give me 5 mins after to open up the room

crispyben

WasabiKing said:
yeah, in fact I am online right now, give me 5 mins after to open up the room
Guess the dime difference is bigger than I thought with DST :( Not sure how long I will be able to stay

Thanks for staying up and playing, guys! I would love some feedback for future events. Sorry we couldn't get that 8-player trophy!

crispyben

WasabiKing said:
Thanks for staying up and playing, guys! I would love some feedback for future events. Sorry we couldn't get that 8-player trophy!
That was close too, that race to the stadium from the other side of the map was a blast. This time is fine on weekends and on weekdays, since it means 8 PM if you weren't one hour late. I'd never played Marked Man online, that was nice too, so I'm up for it if we give it another go :D

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Yeah, it was awesome! Definitaly wanna try and get more challenges with you guys.

Time is okay for me, would be perfect if it was 2 hours later, but I guess that would fuck it up for other timezones. I can go pretty much everyday if it's announced early.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Why can't there be a 360 topic :p I've had this game for awhile, never played it until today...

crispyben

Teetris said:
Yeah, it was awesome! Definitaly wanna try and get more challenges with you guys.

Time is okay for me, would be perfect if it was 2 hours later, but I guess that would fuck it up for other timezones. I can go pretty much everyday if it's announced early.
I can do two hours later, as long as it's announced early, but I guess 11AM PST means it's a week-end thing anyway, unless WasabiKing is unemployed...

Top Bottom